Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Balance this!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Balance this!

Me and many pro slayer playing friends (Who spend plenty money) want to know..What happened to the drop system? When slayer campaign dropped "last" year, yeah its been that long. There was a more balanced drop rate. .Meaning it was more consistent..For some reason after blessings and several updates its became more & more random and unevenly distributed..Did a 6hr run same group all on "paid elixirs" 5pink drop! One player jumped ship and a daily blessing user entered..First run Boom Alien vanity..Couple runs later Boom flying bow..While paying players got nothing. .Heated but showed good sportmanship..This isn't one instance I'm speaking of either. .Ran on bird several hours..Nothing..Changed to mage and boom pink! What gives? Very annoying. .I and many others pay very good money and are highly irritated. .I've spoken to all my slayer team players and they agree..its not fair to pay real money and a freebie blessing user comes in and rake up all the goods..What can be done? Last night 4hr run got 2trash elites lol! And a diamond..3 of us on paid elix and 2 blessing users..One blessing user got 2 beastly armors and Gem regalia..The other got 2 Gem regalia.. -.- If this can't be explained then there's no concern of this matter..Then I will join the freebie bunch and keep my money.. Been almost a year and I've held my peace long enough..If we can't get a cap..Then at least keep me and other payers happy..Highly annoyed..Also if you have a legitimate reason of this..please convince me I'm seeing things..Cause it seems the drop systen is in blessing user favor..Also, why is it that one particular player gets majority if not all pink?? Rectify this situation or me and plenty others will say goodbye to pl...If you're not a paying player..You need not reply..Cause I'm sure plenty in my favor..Thank you.

"Farm Hard or Go Home"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlacknWild For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Lol this is totally unfair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

LOL!
    PL - Besbirdy L76 Bird
    Well you done is better than well said...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

You're complaining about 5 BSM pink drops in 6 hours? I've gotten none in... forever. Not to mention I have played BSM maps for an extremely long time attempting to farm.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

I'm not saying that paying users shouldn't have the upper hand, but are the "free" users on a "free" game who can get "free" plat and "free" combos not supposed to be good at the game? It is completely random, but not THAT random I suppose... If I were you and that ticked off about it, I'd just stop buying plat, no? Good luck with the responses, I'm sure there are those who can relate to both sides, but you're not gonna stop "free users" from posting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Darn skippy I'm not buying anymore plat...Resolved

"Farm Hard or Go Home"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Elite Dragon drop rate was heavily nerfed with the retro gear update
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    Elite Dragon drop rate was heavily nerfed with the retro gear update
    I had the same thought, tho I can't see the code they write.
    I've been getting by on free plat every sence the "we may update pl" post, i used to be one of the major plat buyers. Just capped a rhino off native x. Can't say my luck is better with the daily only but I can only attest to my personal experience.
    Hope to still run into you farming Black, your one of my favorite people to run with.
    Best of luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Slayer drop rates are poor. I made 25 m in 5 day's farming elsewhere. I agree im done spending plat in Slayer.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

But aren't the vanities on a different drop table? Or are waaaaay rarer to find?

All for one, and one for all.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    But aren't the vanities on a different drop table? Or are waaaaay rarer to find?

The vanities will drop from normal bsm maps, just rarely tho. I got a gem off nest.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    The vanities will drop from normal bsm maps, just rarely tho. I got a gem off nest.
    Yeah, I saw your pic (tiny one)
    But they ARE vanities, so they are rarer than BSM pinks...not sure if same rarity of elite.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Well being pink and not elite purple I have to guess its the same drop table, but only a dev could know for sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Black, I agree. Although I am one of those people who rely on free combos, I sometimes spend plat on thrasher. When I am not on a combo and on a thrasher, I tend to get trash pinks and vice versa for combo. If anything, make both drop rates for blessing and paid the same. Good luck bro!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Didn't the blessings come out during the Humania cap? I think I remember using them on sand bar runs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Troncaat View Post
    Didn't the blessings come out during the Humania cap? I think I remember using them on sand bar runs.
    I'm pretty sure before that. But I remember the same: during humania cap i used it, but I believe daily blessing were out before humania cap when STG used to love us!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Default Balance this!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    I'm pretty sure before that. But I remember the same: during humania cap i used it, but I believe daily blessing were out before humania cap when STG used to love us!
    I don't think they were here for fang cap. When they first came out I thought they were only going to last that week of their release. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Back Burner

I've noticed since I have came back (back 6 months now) since having not played for a year, much has changed in PL. Some good, some bad, don't wanna go into detail cuz I fear constructive criticism would result in me being banned. But what I will say is this, blacknwild is absolutly right, paying good money for this game just doesn't make sense anymore. It doesn't set you apart or give hardly as much of an advantage as it once did... I notice more pinks drop for me when I have daily blessing combo vs paid, and I always run with lix. Black has been playing PL for a very long time, used to be my PL idol, now we farm side by side. Points he has made are on point and need to bee addressed (not with a cut-paste auto reply either [gnosis]).

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlacknWild View Post
    Me and many pro slayer playing friends (Who spend plenty money) want to know..What happened to the drop system? When slayer campaign dropped "last" year, yeah its been that long. There was a more balanced drop rate. .Meaning it was more consistent..For some reason after blessings and several updates its became more & more random and unevenly distributed..Did a 6hr run same group all on "paid elixirs" 5pink drop! One player jumped ship and a daily blessing user entered..First run Boom Alien vanity..Couple runs later Boom flying bow..While paying players got nothing. .Heated but showed good sportmanship..This isn't one instance I'm speaking of either. .Ran on bird several hours..Nothing..Changed to mage and boom pink! What gives? Very annoying. .I and many others pay very good money and are highly irritated. .I've spoken to all my slayer team players and they agree..its not fair to pay real money and a freebie blessing user comes in and rake up all the goods..What can be done? Last night 4hr run got 2trash elites lol! And a diamond..3 of us on paid elix and 2 blessing users..One blessing user got 2 beastly armors and Gem regalia..The other got 2 Gem regalia.. -.- If this can't be explained then there's no concern of this matter..Then I will join the freebie bunch and keep my money.. Been almost a year and I've held my peace long enough..If we can't get a cap..Then at least keep me and other payers happy..Highly annoyed..Also if you have a legitimate reason of this..please convince me I'm seeing things..Cause it seems the drop systen is in blessing user favor..Also, why is it that one particular player gets majority if not all pink?? Rectify this situation or me and plenty others will say goodbye to pl...If you're not a paying player..You need not reply..Cause I'm sure plenty in my favor..Thank you.
    im sorry that not everything work out but u gotta know something

paying a lot of money doesnt give u special treatment from STS
    they r going to listen to everyone as much as u, so posting this complain thred about u not getting ur drops is pretty much useles.

im sorry but i gues there is time when even big plat spenders will experence unfairnes nd hard time...hurt eh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Troncaat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    I don't think they were here for fang cap. When they first came out I thought they were only going to last that week of their release. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No they came out awhile after Humania, I'm fairly positive but I can double check.