Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1253

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: <Elite Runners> Official Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

COOL, at least today i wont buy any pots....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Hi my name is Lovefoxz I would like to join E.R are there any stats requirements?

And also, I'm 46. I forgot to change the sig.
    Lovefoxz(46) Arcanecrits(27) Blurprince(32) Shazboat (28)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Love foxz View Post
    Hi my name is Lovefoxz I would like to join E.R are there any stats requirements?

And also, I'm 46. I forgot to change the sig.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=222183

Original Post of this thread should help

Sent from my Moto G 2014 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin View Post
    UPDATE November 11, 2015

Elite Runners are recruiting!!!

If you would like to post an application in this forum, the original post of our old recruitment thread (Click here) has some tips and hints.

Because actions speak louder than words, this is what our guild does:

Winter WondeRun Thread

Shaman's Assassination

Shaman's Award Evening

No Time Contest

Important information for new recruits:
    Our guild really requires that you actively participate in elite runs. We don't tolerate any form of begging or merching in the g chat because what we do are elite runs and of course also farming AL events and sometimes crate farming. We are definitely not the right guild for you if you spend most of your time in the city merching or if you need to achieve PvP APs quickly.

We have zero tolerance of drama and swearing in g chat (in fact in any chat) and we are going to boot any member that shows disrespect and immature behavior. If you are mad at someone, solve it in GH or in arena 1 vs 1 please

We have zero tolerance of begging. We will help you to do farming runs, but don't expect gifts or "loans". Although we have built a community of trust, always think twice before giving (lending) stuff to anybody. We can't guarantee for every member.

Personal note from Guild Master: Please don't beg for promotions. If you want to become a higher rank, invest your time into helping other members instead of asking when you can get promoted. Officer title is something that you may get after several months of hard work, but there is absolutely no guarantee.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a new official thread of the guild. However, if you are interested to learn the history of our guild a little bit, here is a link to our previous thread (I will ask mods to close it).
    Elite runners are around since April 2013. So, you are joining a stable community that survived several mass exoduses including officers.

Elite Runners Original Thread

Vision
    We are stewards of the Arcane Legends, ushering players who have reached the level cap into the elite and end-game territory, helping them to learn end game content, and preparing them for what lies ahead.

Officers
    Officers are trainers and are committed to helping others achieve their in-game goals and teach them everything we know. Officers are supposed to lead runs and organize parties for the members.

List of officers:

Queenotshade/KingMartin
    Starkinea/Broccolee
    Imhotepx/Miaoux
    Jakubson/Jakubkid
    Jadhoo/Stars
    Kakashis
    Trollkille
    Jirikjurasek
    Howmanylicks
    Azekriusabac NEW!
    Burwaka NEW!
    Extrajelek/Extraparah/Extrapayah NEW!
    Scrytex NEW!
    Mrdiealot

List of recruiters:
    Bgentle NEW!
    Ribalovski/Ribaluvski NEW!
    Lugat NEW!
    Sorceress NEW!
    Trolltherogue/Trollthetank
    Vamonos
    Arcalawe
    Cptawsome/Cptkhaleesi
    Killarrow
    Onlyhe

Alrisaia (Officer honoris, long time master of the guild)

Consider to join if:

• You like to run elite maps
    • It is hard for you to find a party to run Elite maps
    • You enjoy the social aspect of the game and you like to communicate with other people
    • You are capped (currently level 46)
    • You have reasonable gear to run Elite maps (36 myth armor or 46 legendary is fine for most of the maps)
    • You are patient and know what to do in the game if you can't get a party right now (for some tips see page 12 of the original thread: Click here )
    • You speak at least basic English, although our members cover many languages, including, but not limited to, Spanish, Korean, Malay, Indonesian, Italian, French, Russian, Croatian, Czech…

We may not be the right guild for you if:

• You want to join only because of some hard elite APs (don't expect us to do hard core Tindirin or Ren'gol runs with you on request within the first days after you join)
    • You don't like to listen to well-meant advices, particularly regarding your build and skill use
    • You want to join with one of your alts and hop between guilds. We value loyalty very much.
    • You like to farm easy maps like LMM, KM3 or Rooks' Nest over and over - no problem doing 5 runs, but don't expect us to grind the skeletons for hours with you – we combine farming and fun
    • You are low level and constantly ask for help to level up (most of us capped individually)
    • You are inactive in PvE and require party for PvP arena
    • You think that fancy gear makes you a better person
    • You use g chat for merching, boasting and other irrelevant outbursts
    • You like to bring drama to the g chat

Important notes:

Concerning plat/ankh spending:
    This topic became increasingly important with the new elites, because the mobs hit very hard and boss runs are often deadly (gladiator's axe throw etc). For runs in Elite Ren'gol, Planar Tombs and sometimes also Arena platinum or ankhs are required. Please understand that it's frustrating for your party members when they are keeping boss alive, potentially dying and plat reviving only to wait if you make it back. Also, don't expect the party to die for you if you revive outside the battle arena during the 4th arena run.

Furthermore, we refrain from parking mobs anywhere besides maybe the big dudes in Planar Tomb 3.
    Also, you should have some plats for re-specification if needed. We cannot do elite runs with you if you have PvP specification. For example, heal skills on mage or rogue is a no-no in elite.

Elite runners is not a one-man guild, and not even guild of officers. The guild is as the members are. We officers see our role in creating a healthy and friendly climate inside, but it is the members who are the core of the fun. Our original idea was to be pure training guild where the members would leave after some time or commit to become trainers. It is really not important if you are a member, recruiter or an officer. As you can see in our contest thread, we form parties regardless of your rank or gear.

We enjoy very low fluctuation of members. We do not like guild-hoppers and so please do not join us if you only need some hard-core elite APs. This will be quickly recognized and your calls for runs may be ignored. We put most of our efforts into loyal members. Also, although our presence in PvP is increasing, we are still primarily Elite guild. If you are a PvPer, you are likely to find a party for arena, however this is not a rule.

If you leave our guild, don't expect us to take you back easily. We usually give a second chance, but we are reluctant to give you the third or fourth chance. We invest lots of time and pots into every member.

PvP
    Given that couple of good PvPers joined our guild recently, we are not ignoring PvP world anymore. We want to provide our members with additional fun and fair PvP clash.

Our PvP Code of Conduct in a nutshell:

1. No ganging. Really. Wait for the opposite party to regroup. Of course killing the last player in a fair 5 vs 5 battle is not considered ganging.
    2. No trash talking. Remember that you represent Elite Runners in PvP and that any trash talk may be punished by booting you from the guild.
    3. Respect every member in the pvp arena even if he is an opponent. Kill, but don't humiliate the enemy.
    4. Wear the guild title all the time.
    5. You may attack or get attacked by guild member if he is on enemy side. If you don't want to fight your guildie or your friend, LEAVE the session. Don't block the spot.
    6. We are not paranoic about your KDR. Fight for fun.
    Name:  bandicam 2015-11-28 10-23-39-972.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  171.6 KB Name:  bandicam 2015-11-28 10-24-54-980.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  265.1 KB Name:  bandicam 2015-11-28 10-25-00-443.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  245.9 KBBest pet : Dova,Malison,Crawly,Ethyl,Vixien
    I like to join E.R because I can run elite maps anytime with good pt.My current guild not helping much at elite maps.Elite maps is my gold source and i will try to make a record in elite maps with E.R For first time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Errorrz View Post
    Name:  bandicam 2015-11-28 10-23-39-972.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  171.6 KB Name:  bandicam 2015-11-28 10-24-54-980.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  265.1 KB Name:  bandicam 2015-11-28 10-25-00-443.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  245.9 KBBest pet : Dova,Malison,Crawly,Ethyl,Vixien
    I like to join E.R because I can run elite maps anytime with good pt.My current guild not helping much at elite maps.Elite maps is my gold source and i will try to make a record in elite maps with E.R For first time
    Hello Errorrz,

Our current entry requirements for rogue are about 4200 HP, 750 damage and 50k pve kills.

Further passive damage doesn't really help and medic is not viable in elite at all. Once u fulfill the requirements we would be glad to help u with the build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi elite "runners" i want to join your guild
    Hp 4067
    Damage 875
    Skills : ice clock shield fire
    Passives : dex int str crit
    Pm me kingslm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Please check the original post - table of minimal requirements added

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Name:  Screenshot_2015-12-02-01-36-10.png
Views: 344
Size:  1.21 MB
    I Have Almost All Requirements I Will Have 7200 HP When I Buy Belt But Really I Want To Join Elite Runners Because I Want To Do Elite Farm I Play Almost 7 Hours In A Day And Its Boring Playing Just The Dailies In Garreta And Farming One Hour Ren Gols I Want To Do Elite Farming So Finding Elite Party Is Possible Just In This Guild .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor Atanasov View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-12-02-01-36-10.png
Views: 344
Size:  1.21 MB
    I Have Almost All Requirements I Will Have 7200 HP When I Buy Belt But Really I Want To Join Elite Runners Because I Want To Do Elite Farm I Play Almost 7 Hours In A Day And Its Boring Playing Just The Dailies In Garreta And Farming One Hour Ren Gols I Want To Do Elite Farming So Finding Elite Party Is Possible Just In This Guild .

Hiii!

Glad to hear you wanna join us

Once you hit the requirements in hp send me a friend request in game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kingslm View Post
    Hi elite "runners" i want to join your guild
    Hp 4067
    Damage 875
    Skills : ice clock shield fire
    Passives : dex int str crit
    Pm me kingslm
    Hello

Thanks for applying.
    But we need more informations about you. The easiest would be that you post a screenshot of your avatar and your active and passive skills as other applicants did.

In the case it's not possible for you write at least your stats and pve kills as it's listed in the requirements schedule at page 1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Hi guys. I know it's been a long time but I want to drop by and say it's nice to see the guild so big and strong nowadays, you guys did a very good job managing! It seems like the game has changed a lot since I left (over half a year ago, for real life reasons) and the community is still going strong. Good luck and keep up the good job!
    p/s I just looked back to the post I made the day I joined (first post in this thread btw) and noticed how nooby I was at that time You guys really teached me how to play since I joined.
    Last edited by Sceazikua; 12-05-2015 at 04:58 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sceazikua For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burwaka View Post
    Hello

Thanks for applying.
    But we need more informations about you. The easiest would be that you post a screenshot of your avatar and your active and passive skills as other applicants did.

In the case it's not possible for you write at least your stats and pve kills as it's listed in the requirements schedule at page 1
    Count me in. Stats are just numbers its skills which matters.
    Name:  pvp.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  218.3 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

nice & active guild played with some of the players , nice n decent players,would love to join but requirement nt there yet hehe, [rxfpainful]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rfxfamily View Post
    nice & active guild played with some of the players , nice n decent players,would love to join but requirement nt there yet hehe, [rxfpainful]
    Thank u rxfpainful! When you meet our requirements please do no hesitate to contact any officer or recruiter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i love elite runner

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Hope everyone is well rested and has been able to arrage for enough time to farm the winter event. Enjoy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Where is application i cant find where to post my snapshot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigjohnsonj View Post
    Where is application i cant find where to post my snapshot
    just post it right here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts

Name:  christmas-card-merry-christmas-lettering-26369701 (1).jpg
Views: 431
Size:  57.8 KB

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Starkinea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Congratulations to the winter event LB winners. Thanks everyone for the invites for the 5th boss. I probably wouldn't have been able to reach plat tier without you all

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzi For This Useful Post: