The fate of world now rests in the hands of iOS and Android gamers as Spacetime Games’ massively multiplayer combat strategy title, Battle Command!, blitzkriegs the App Store and Google Play.
In the near future, the peaceful nation of Zendria has been toppled by terrorists calling themselves the "Sons of Wrath." Led by a military dictator, known as The Warlord, players assume the role of a battle commander tasked with targeting the despotic ruler in their crosshairs. Commanders can hone their skills by playing war games, single player missions or go right on the offensive and challenge others from around the world.
In the beginning of the campaign, players lead a small band of soldiers. After recruiting, forming alliances, collecting resources, constructing a base and fierce skirmishes, players can transform their ragtag crew into the greatest military force the world has seen. In doing so, gamers will command human as well as robotic units divided into fierce foot soldiers, velocious land vehicles, awe-inspiring aircraft and deadly defense systems.
“Battle Command! delivers a compelling single player experience with an even deeper multiplayer mode that will keep players stuck to their phones like a sticky bomb,”
Gary Gattis, CEO, Spacetime Games, said. “This title will bring fans of Spacetime Games and mobile gamers the action-packed combat strategy title they have all been waiting for.”
- Deep Strategy – More than 20 offensive units and 10 defensive weapons, each with its own strengths and weaknesses.
- Diplomacy – Ally with other players to station troops in each other’s territories for defense, share resources and improve build times.
- War Games – Refine defensive and offensive tactics by practicing assaults on your base, with no loss of troops.
- Substantial Content – More than 25 single player missions and never ending multiplayer fun.
- True Cross Platform Gaming – iOS and Android gamers play on the same server.
Battle Command! is the second in Spacetimes Games’ Battle franchise and the sixth title from the studio. Previous Spacetime games include Arcane Legends, Star Legends, Dark Legends and Pocket Legends, a franchise that has generated more than 250 million play sessions and 20 million downloads.
Battle Command! is free to download and play. The game features optional micro transactions and virtual currency that enhance the play experience with vanity items and speed boosts