Thread: Need a good Warrior Elite PVE and PVE build.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Talking Need a good Warrior Elite PVE and PVE build.

I plan on doing a lot of farming to raise money and kill bosses more effectively. Who has a great build to do that with regular boss runs in dungeons and Elite bosses? Two separate builds is fine but just need them to carry on. Any one have a couple good builds?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Full str,

Skills: 3/5 skyward smash (First 2 skills), 4/5 windmill(no cripple) or 5/5, 3/5 horn of renew (shield & duration), 5/5 vengeful blood,
    Passive: 5/5 armor, 2/5 damage, 5/5 agility, 3/5 knowledge, 5/5 might

Notice: Only for lvl 36.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

try to find post in this section "best build for elite tanking"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrGanjaa View Post
    Full str,

Skills: 3/5 skyward smash (First 2 skills), 4/5 windmill(no cripple) or 5/5, 3/5 horn of renew (shield & duration), 5/5 vengeful blood,
    Passive: 5/5 armor, 2/5 damage, 5/5 agility, 3/5 knowledge, 5/5 might

Notice: Only for lvl 36.
    Insert Juggernaut (yes, use five skills for easier and more efficient tanking), and don't use Knowledge (Intelligence) passives. They are a waste of skill points, instead, you can allocate them to something a bit more useful, like damage for instance. If anything, don't do Agility and move those skill points into Juggernaut.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Stat
    Full STR

Skills
    SS,Windmill,VB,Jugg and Horn.

Passive
    MIGHT DURABLE AGI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

New Build for new expansion (Pure Elite tank Build)

Skill Points: All Strength

Skill Build:
    Chest Splitter - 2/5 (only feeble effect)
    Wind Mill - 4/5 (no snare)
    Horn of Renew - 5/5
    Juggernaut - 4/5 (if u really desperare put point which removes movement imparing effect-might help in shuyal area)
    Axe Throw - 5/5

Passive:
    Might - 5/5
    Durable - 5/5
    Dex - 5/5

Pets:
    Ribbit, Snaggletooth, Malison, Valkin, Loki, Nexus, Ethyl, George(good stun pet for boss), Vixen, Orion, Kettle
    Plat purchased plat: Hazel Haze and Wyatt
    Mythic Pet: Slag, Abandon, Grimm, Ripmaw
    Arcane Pet(Best pet in game): Samael, Glacian, Hammerjaw
    Buy pet which you can afford from above all.

Gear and gemming:
    Use gear with main attributes STR and secondary INT. Try to get good armor from every gear. For warrior STR>Armor>INT>Dodge. Rest attributes isnt much helpful.
    Put all STR gem in all gear and weapons.

FAQ:
    Why 5 skill build?
    I am switching to axe throw instead of Juggernaut on boss fight like Frostier, Bael etc. It helps to pull boss within melee range+reduce armor on boss+ feeble effect+25%chance to stun. I think its worth it.

I am not putting single point in damage or crit - tanks priority is survival and agrro not damage.

Why dex?

My mana pool is enough and i m using one or two pot per 30 sec so I dont bother put points in int. Now only dex remains - dex gives little bit more health and dodge so why not?

Please keep in mind that its pure elite tanking build for lvl 36. its only viable in elite only. (if u really desperate to get skyward smash - replace it with juggernaut but i dont suggest that)

if you are tank dont care about dps and i think this build gives u max agrro+survival.

Tips about tanking

CS is useful for enfeebling enemy critical attacks - so when an enemy is about to deliver a devastating blow -- do your best to time CS so that it goes off before the enemy delivers that devastating blow in attempt to lessen the blow to the squishes.

Unless you are tanking Breckenridge or Ydra Forest you should ALWAYS have HoR fully charged before using. HoR in this build has taunt which will help you maintain aggro. Once you release HoR - in theory - all enemies should switch their attention (and their attacks) to you. The invulnerability is key to surviving the barrage of attacks.

SPAMMING POTIONS is a FULL-TIME JOB under HEAVY ATTACK so treat it like one.

Most newbies dont wait for big pulles. They always like to attack 2-3 mobs so move fast as tank and pull big
    pull max mob which u can handle.

Learn to lure mobs in every map

When 1-2 low hp mob left leave them for your party and make ready new big pull for your party.

If u wanna tank - spec and gear up for tanking and never care about dps. Warrior cant beat mages in AOE and rouges in single target dps. Make ur mind there.

Still you may loose agrro because of warrior class design - so dont worry , every class got stupid pots.

With every death u will learn and try not to make that mistake again.

Position boss and mobs well so other dps classes dont take damage and do easily dps.

While tanking hard hitting boss like Frostier, Ilnash, Bloodhammer make sure your armor is above 1500 in elites and have 5000+ hp with pet otherwise he might one shot you. You can buy cheap sword and shield for such fights for more armor.

Extra Credit: Killingsworth (Elite Runner Guild) for tanking tips.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bhutkeyur For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Ethyl is best pet for elite maps because it slow down the enemies nd gives u more time to hit them nd dodge there attacka

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk