Thread: MP Regen on Rift Gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default MP Regen on Rift Gear

I propose that you reduce some other stats off of rift and add in some Mp regen. Its ridiculous that i have to spam pots so that i can continue to use skills.
    Rashkar - Tanky/Shooty Panda Bear
    Rashkarr - Shooty Birdy
    Luciferia - Magey Elf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

IMO, u may consider wearing one piece of level 50 thoth (helm or armor), while maintaining the other 3 pieces as rift since u are a dual spec.
    You will no longer be enjoying the rift bonus (180+ def total) , but u still get about 160 def, which is good enough for tanking minions in ao3.
    When it comes to some bosses like Overlord, you will have to pot up irregardless u have 160+ or 180+ defense.

My avian tank just wears a cheap rift jacobs helm, lvl 50 thoth plate, a force cutter, and force kite shield. Around 160 defense. With a def pot on, i can easily solo an overlord without draining too much heal or mana pots as i have 6 m/s. On a tanking bear 6 m/s is sufficient for most skills.
    IGNs | Orei (Elf) - Lvl 50 Mage/Paladin | Oreio (Ursan) - Lvl 50 Gunner/Tank | Oreides (Avian) - Lvl 50 Gunner/Tank | Oreii (Elf) - Lvl 47 Mage | Oreiz - Lvl 20 Storage Twink |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree...It's sucks having to use a bunch of potions every mission...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Is this some kind of sick discrimination? Mages wear full cosmos no problem. Birds wear full void no problem. Bears wear full rift and have to spam pots! Why the hell are there 8% crit on a gear that would mainly be used by tanks! All the other gear have at least 1 hp and mana regen, but rift only have a small crappy health regen and not even any dodge! I swear to god i tanked better at lvl 45 when i had a thoth and 3 isis.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My point is that rift is crap compared to the other sets... Namely void. I myself use void and a blaster to tank half the time because the extra dmg I do over compensates the lower dmg I take... And I can actually use my skills without burning through pots like a madman. Take away the crit from rift and make it mp regen. It's bs
    Rashkarr - Shooty Birdy
    Luciferia - Magey Elf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ing-Suggestion

Have added this suggestion to the upgrading thread, please see and if you like it and support it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ya thanks for adding it, only thing is... thats not exactly a good fix, there should be some sort of inherent mp regen on this gear to make it comparable to void even in the least bit. I dont even use my rift gear except for when there are no other tanks and we are at a boss thanks to this flaw..... rift gear should be worn by ALL tanks and shouldnt have to be supplmeented by spamming mp pots.... it just makes no sense, especially because it is supposedly the BEST in slot for tanks....

I would much rather tank than shoot a gun like a cowardly bird, but that is what i am reduced to for the most part, becasue that way i dont have to spend all my money on pots....
    Last edited by Rashkar; 11-12-2010 at 03:34 PM.
    Rashkarr - Shooty Birdy
    Luciferia - Magey Elf