Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NEMESIS: something that a person (or tribe) cannot conquer ...

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SMILE_KATE View Post
    goodbye Nemesis
    Smile: Thank you for all the intelligence reports, there is none better at that than you, not even NSA. Try to control your temper, you really challenge my patience many times , and enjoy your time with Mr Takumi and NC. Server is now breathing a new aroma of peace and cooperation, combined with respectful competition, so I hope it remains like that for a while.

I am now out of competition so nemesis is now in hands of a new Master. Now Mizery Su will continue the work he is been doing for already a month to train and compete hand to hand with the farmers and break all records in competition to get enough pearls for his 5th builder.

Thanks

Where is nemesis elite now at trophy tribe??? Cant see them at top ten tribe..

Wait.. i see ealax and theo at destroyer.. is that what u guys can do??? Manipulating dead account?? To be num 1 trophy tribe?

Forum Adept
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yuliet Halim View Post

Wait.. i see ealax and theo at destroyer.. is that what u guys can do??? Manipulating dead account?? To be num 1 trophy tribe?
    Nemesis elite was created after nate s idea of merging destroyers and nemesis. We did we conquered and now we are back to where originally many started the game, destroyers. For now elite is still there, if someone wants to join, it is just not for us now. Nate is my friend and same as friend of many of the guys that are currently on destroyers, that is why Esther, the current master of destroyers, kindly opened the door for us and welcomed us.

Sent from my GT-P7300 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yuliet Halim View Post

Try hard instead of cry hard loooolll

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ealax View Post
    Smile: Thank you for all the intelligence reports, there is none better at that than you, not even NSA. Try to control your temper, you really challenge my patience many times , and enjoy your time with Mr Takumi and NC. Server is now breathing a new aroma of peace and cooperation, combined with respectful competition, so I hope it remains like that for a while.

I am now out of competition so nemesis is now in hands of a new Master. Now Mizery Su will continue the work he is been doing for already a month to train and compete hand to hand with the farmers and break all records in competition to get enough pearls for his 5th builder.
    You know why i left. so dont think i am against you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234