Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 65

Thread: NEMESIS: something that a person (or tribe) cannot conquer ...

  1. #41
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Nemesis is old hat now, the crown goes to B., sorry nemesis

  2. #42
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragon warrior View Post
    Nemesis is old hat now, the crown goes to B., sorry nemesis
    you are right, you manage to place in a tribe at least 25 top players and filled the rest with good active ones, so congratz for this season winning.

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Ealax who gives those lvl5 devas and avengers to you and patchlemus. Everytime I attack there is a lvl5 avenger or devas in your and patchlemus' tribe lodge

    Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4

  4. #44
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    last 2 times they where avenger lvl3, but the lvl5 avenger are made by player Patio.

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Due to this patio I have to use most of my spitters when I attack you

    Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4

  6. #46
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerasp View Post
    Due to this patio I have to use most of my spitters when I attack you

    Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4
    Power, you havent tasted the avengers lvl 5, you killed only lvl3 those are good also, but not as powerful as lvl 5, they have all blue back and are super awesome, but your attack is very effective against avengers!! some others have it really hard to deal with those.

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ealax View Post
    Power, you havent tasted the avengers lvl 5, you killed only lvl3 those are good also, but not as powerful as lvl 5, they have all blue back and are super awesome, but your attack is very effective against avengers!! some others have it really hard to deal with those.
    Ealax I think I have faced one lvl5 avenger from your base not sure though, still I like to attack you cause you give me 24 points and thats really helpful in hard cycle

    Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4

  8. #48
    Junior Member Yamadaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hey its me Yama,
    You maybe dont know me but I'm a member of FUN.
    I couldn't find a thread about Nemesis Elite so I am writing here.

    When I first saw Nemesis Elite I was like "Oh well.. another tribe from Flaw which only interests in thropy and #1.
    Especially when Theo and Ealax climbed up to #1 & #2 at top player.
    But today my mind completely changed when Nemesis Elite helped us against KN and when I readed what Ealax said
    I began to understand, Nemesis has changed, a lot, and this makes me happy, it's really nice to see
    that FUN and Nemesis Elite can cooperate so good.

    I have made up my mind about Nemesis Elite, you guys are really great, keep it up and dont give up!
    Thanks for helping us Ealax & Theo and everyone else who helped.

    Let's play.. for fun!

  9. #49
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamadaron View Post
    Hey its me Yama,
    You maybe dont know me but I'm a member of FUN.
    I couldn't find a thread about Nemesis Elite so I am writing here.

    When I first saw Nemesis Elite I was like "Oh well.. another tribe from Flaw which only interests in thropy and #1.
    Especially when Theo and Ealax climbed up to #1 & #2 at top player.
    But today my mind completely changed when Nemesis Elite helped us against KN and when I readed what Ealax said
    I began to understand, Nemesis has changed, a lot, and this makes me happy, it's really nice to see
    that FUN and Nemesis Elite can cooperate so good.

    I have made up my mind about Nemesis Elite, you guys are really great, keep it up and dont give up!
    Thanks for helping us Ealax & Theo and everyone else who helped.

    Let's play.. for fun!
    you are welcome, great players at FUN, you really deserve to win instead of some of the haters and betrayers from other tribes like Killa_11 and Rashmi.

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ealax View Post
    you are welcome, great players at FUN, you really deserve to win instead of some of the haters and betrayers from other tribes like Killa_11 and Rashmi.
    Congrat ealax... i hear.. fun will going to merge with nemesis... with all top player... and will take all the board winner... ^^

    Cool...

    Wish new beast tribe can conquer all the board... ^^

  11. #51
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kabuki View Post
    Congrat ealax... i hear.. fun will going to merge with nemesis... with all top player... and will take all the board winner... ^^

    Cool...

    Wish new beast tribe can conquer all the board... ^^
    thx, you are welcome to join us

  12. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ealax View Post
    thx, you are welcome to join us
    Thanks....
    R u sure about it....
    ^^

  13. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ealax View Post
    you are welcome, great players at FUN, you really deserve to win instead of some of the haters and betrayers from other tribes like Killa_11 and Rashmi.

    lol agree.

    they can betray nemesis but the truth is no one can beat nemesis properly. Just waiting for the moment when nemesis and fun gonna be combine to play as a super power.

    NAGA keep try and cry heheheh

  14. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SMILE_KATE View Post
    lol agree.

    they can betray nemesis but the truth is no one can beat nemesis properly. Just waiting for the moment when nemesis and fun gonna be combine to play as a super power.

    NAGA keep try and cry heheheh
    Cool....the super powerfull .....
    1.They cheat me , they said want to beat nemesis
    2.they going to merger...

    Hahahahaha......

    lucky me... dont care about troophy,board or everything..... just enjoy our game is more fun and more happy....


    Go..gooo.... goooo.......

    Btw congrat new beast tribe in the world...... gbu....

    Peace... ^^

  15. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kabuki View Post
    Cool....the super powerfull .....
    1.They cheat me , they said want to beat nemesis
    2.they going to merger...

    Hahahahaha......

    lucky me... dont care about troophy,board or everything..... just enjoy our game is more fun and more happy....


    Go..gooo.... goooo.......

    Btw congrat new beast tribe in the world...... gbu....

    Peace... ^^
    sir kabuki nobody cheated to no-one..........no hard feelings. Ealax/Theo and Airelucy/Iky are the biggest competitor to each other but on the other side they are awesome friends. i think you should think like them and enjoy game.

    i invite you to Nemisis for a day. just try to be friend with us for a day so u can clear your misunderstandings.
    Last edited by SMILE_KATE; 03-21-2014 at 03:39 AM.

  16. #56
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SMILE_KATE View Post
    sir kabuki nobody cheated to no-one..........no hard feelings. Ealax/Theo and Airelucy/Iky are the biggest competitor to each other but on the other side they are awesome friends. i think you should think like them and enjoy game.

    i invite you to Nemisis for a day. just try to be friend with us for a day so u can clear your misunderstandings.
    it could be the day of the awards hehe

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

  17. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ealax View Post
    it could be the day of the awards hehe

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    LOL

  18. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    74
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SMILE_KATE View Post
    sir kabuki nobody cheated to no-one..........no hard feelings. Ealax/Theo and Airelucy/Iky are the biggest competitor to each other but on the other side they are awesome friends. i think you should think like them and enjoy game.

    i invite you to Nemisis for a day. just try to be friend with us for a day so u can clear your misunderstandings.
    I know theo... he is my mate on hero indo before he go to shadow drag... i play every nite with him and zorro... bcs nite on our zone maybe afternoon or morning on your zone..

    But thanks... now just need enjoy my game chat with some friends, its better than troophy or leader board... i hv lose few friends i ever had in this game bcs i got tired about few month..

    Peace....

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to kabuki For This Useful Post:


  20. #59
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kabuki View Post
    I know theo... he is my mate on hero indo before he go to shadow drag... i play every nite with him and zorro... bcs nite on our zone maybe afternoon or morning on your zone..

    But thanks... now just need enjoy my game chat with some friends, its better than troophy or leader board... i hv lose few friends i ever had in this game bcs i got tired about few month..

    Peace....
    I just passed by your fortress and gave you an invitation , so come and visit us the day of awards.

  21. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    goodbye Nemesis

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. looking for tribe
    By Matutd in forum BD Tribes and Social Features
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 07:19 PM
  2. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 01:52 AM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 02:50 PM
  4. Replies: 154
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 07:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •