Thread: Did anyone get an archon ring...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Halloween, story tokens, and crafting are all good updates and I thank Spacetime for the opportunity to play. However, having to check chat box every 5 mins and be on the moment the patch comes through in order to protect my investments or exploit any mistakes is not what I like to have in mind when I log in. What if I had speculated correctly on an item only to log into game and have it ruined by a mistake, glitch, or oversight. Wasting my real world salary, potentially millions of gold, and hours of my time. I understand and feel the frustration. Yes, I bought Grimm prior to egg, but took it as it was and didn't sweat it. I have other things going on as well and massive drops on all items regardless of the rings is a little close to my wallet.

I said this in another thread and I'll say it here again. I thought it was spot on that Spacetime listens to us. I then realized that they are listening to people that sometimes have absolutely no idea what they are asking for or any realistic knowledge about how it will affect the game. If there are mistakes from updates being rushed because people get antsy then maybe everyone should show a little self restraint, stop, and think things through.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bonthan For This Useful Post: