Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Yay!! My Armani belt and tee shirt was shipped to my house today!! :D

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xvanitykingx View Post
    Yea, I know that. I'll just have to be more careful with what I write I guess and not post anymore of these "to good to be true" threads because it seems no one can make others believe them no matter what they say.
    Honestly, who cares what others think of you? I drive a piece-of-crap Mitsubishi Montero Sport (99) with over 230k miles with paint falling off and rust spots, whistles at times, and no A/C. Why? Because it is paid for and I don't want another bill. Do I care what people think about what I drive? No. Thing is, if you wouldn't talk in-game or on forums so much about your "belongings", there wouldn't be the issue of trying to prove yourself.

More important things in life than the topic of this discussion.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LionHeart For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LionHeart View Post
    Honestly, who cares what others think of you? I drive a piece-of-crap Mitsubishi Montero Sport (99) with over 230k miles with paint falling off and rust spots, whistles at times, and no A/C. Why? Because it is paid for and I don't want another bill. Do I care what people think about what I drive? No. Thing is, if you wouldn't talk in-game or on forums so much about your "belongings", there wouldn't be the issue of trying to prove yourself.

More important things in life than the topic of this discussion.
    *sigh*

I get the point... I understand, and I have understood since the first time this happened on the Cars Behind Chatacters thread!! I don't care anymore if people believe me or not, I know what I got and I don't have to prove it to anyone!

Ty though, for making this clear... Again... Not that you have made it clear to me before, I mean other people too not just u

Interested in joining <The Community Guild>?
    Click here!
    (Site still under construction)