Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW AP! Perfect crafted AP ( you must perfect all 3 slots) Super Gem bond.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    Its no secret people are spending plat on getting superior bonds. Seems like you have about 1 in 10 chance to get a superior bond. And we already see some stuff being sold with 3 superior bonds. So for someone to get just one item with 3 superior bonds without plat will take a long time. And without plat you can't use your item. So I don't think this is a good idea. A better ap would be crafting 10,50,100,1000 gems. Or wearing all upgraded gear at once.
    That is a way better idea. I like the idea of wearing all upgraded gear with all sockets gemmed whether it is superior or not because THIS option is 100% obtainable by non plat users. Granted plat users can speed this process up, but non plat users are not shunned out from this AP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I don't think this is a good achievement.
    It falls under the two worse categories for an achievement: plat-driven and luck based.
    Consider it like this, Every time you run a map you have to pay 14 plat for a chance at one of the elusive 4. The odds of the elusive 4 spawning are higher than it currently is, but still has a low chance of spawning. Doing this once is an annoyance, 3 times is much worse. I realize my analogy was bad but it was the closest thing I could relate it to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I dont think we should dismiss it so fast. What I would do is make it meant for a legendary item as opposed to mythic so everyone has a chance.

As it is everybody will be gunning for exceptional gems anyway, so why not an AP. Plat isnt needed at all unless you wanna speed up the regemming.

Would give people something to pve for in essence farming and if you don't need the item sell it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keikali View Post
    That is a way better idea. I like the idea of wearing all upgraded gear with all sockets gemmed whether it is superior or not because THIS option is 100% obtainable by non plat users. Granted plat users can speed this process up, but non plat users are not shunned out from this AP.
    this will also work.. one is missing.. he or she must craft all items in order to grant this ap.. to avoided people from borrowing items

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

The only complaint I have about this AP is that it is luck based. Just like the Arcane achievement used to be BEFORE they changed it so you can hatch an egg. Now you can get the Arcane achievement from hard work, saving your money, and purchasing an Arcane Egg and hatching it.

But this suggested "Perfect Crafted" AP has no way to earn it. It is purely luck based. I could spend all my gold and farming on trying to get it without any luck at all, and I could spend tons of plat and also have no guarantee of getting it. And if you make it so that I can buy a Perfect Crafted item and get the AP, then we begin again with folks borrowing these items from friends to get the AP, so that is not a solution. So for this reason, I say NO!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    The only complaint I have about this AP is that it is luck based. Just like the Arcane achievement used to be BEFORE they changed it so you can hatch an egg. Now you can get the Arcane achievement from hard work, saving your money, and purchasing an Arcane Egg and hatching it.

But this suggested "Perfect Crafted" AP has no way to earn it. It is purely luck based. I could spend all my gold and farming on trying to get it without any luck at all, and I could spend tons of plat and also have no guarantee of getting it. And if you make it so that I can buy a Perfect Crafted item and get the AP, then we begin again with folks borrowing these items from friends to get the AP, so that is not a solution. So for this reason, I say NO!
    true this is purely luck base. even if you have 1700 or 10k plats its not granted.

i used 1700 plats and nothing :P only 1 perfect craft.. so better wait. XD

but the challenge is there you.. this will keep people crafting and also you can craft same items at once you get your chances higher..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    Its no secret people are spending plat on getting superior bonds. Seems like you have about 1 in 10 chance to get a superior bond. And we already see some stuff being sold with 3 superior bonds. So for someone to get just one item with 3 superior bonds without plat will take a long time. And without plat you can't use your item. So I don't think this is a good idea. A better ap would be crafting 10,50,100,1000 gems. Or wearing all upgraded gear at once.
    Nice idea Falm, +1 to this.

Such an AP would be useful two times - first, it gives you, well, AP points and second, you could either gamble for superior gem or earn 1160 x (idk) 20k gold... whoa, sounds like about 20M!!!

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post
    Hinata you will be stupid to buy 10 plats for crafting 1 gem.

use 4 plats for reroll farm elite chest in arena get 100-300k per 30mins farm.

gems only cost 30-50k in CS. so where do you think ill use my plats? LOL.. you always comment with out thinking.
    Here you are on the opposite side ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post
    true this is purely luck base. even if you have 1700 or 10k plats its not granted.

i used 1700 plats and nothing :P only 1 perfect craft.. so better wait. XD

but the challenge is there you.. this will keep people crafting and also you can craft same items at once you get your chances higher..
    and now here you agree ...

seriously before openin a thread think twice before... everywhere is full of your multigenial ideas...

Just a Gammer like as you all ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Ill have to admit im not against this idea, yes the plat users will have the ap before the people wont use plat to speed up the process

But i think all players with mythic (which is a large % of the players base, 100% of the lb players have atleast 1 mythic item) will try to upgrade atleast 1 mythic to perfection, as many tries as it takes.

I actually think this could be a fun ap to earn, cause it does take work for farmers and quite an amount of plat for plat users.

Eventually many people will earn this ap, itll take time, but the best aps should take time, like it was with filthy rich.

Ps. Id like to add to that analogy, plat users were the very first to earn filthy rich but eventually, through hard work and dedication, plenty of non-plat users earned filthy rich title too and i dont see anyone complaining about that ap's now. Also, unlike the gold ap's this one wont lead to scams.
    Last edited by matanofx; 11-21-2013 at 04:37 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

ok.. i think one superior bond in an epic amulet will do the AP.. lols

12. The Following User Says Thank You to baddiva For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

The value of a perfect crafted item should be enough of an incentive for people to craft. No need to make this an achievement. Make your perfect crafted item and either use it to have an advantage in the game, or else sell it for many millions and maybe you can get the wealth achievements.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baddiva View Post
    ok.. i think one superior bond in an epic amulet will do the AP.. lols
    Good point! The OP never said a mythic/arcane item was required. LOL