Lately, theres been multiple threads on pvp modifications. Some asking for new areas (1v1 etc.), some addressing the ctf flagging issue, and some wanting separate rooms for mythic/arcane . I hate too make another thread but i couldnt decide which other one to put it in. One thread has suggested "Elite pvp", and while the suggestion its self wasnt the greatest, the idea of actual elite pvp isnt that bad. The suggestion said to have elite pvp make you drop your items when killed, for your opponent to pick up. Like i said, not the greatest suggestion, but if you make elite pvp elite, in a similar way elite pve is elite, it could work. To explain, elite pve maps are made to harder but have a greater reward.

So my idea would be, implement elite pvp option to the elite lvls (same as how elite pve works), make it harder (i would suggest removing health and mana packs that appear naturally in a map, and possibly increase dmg intake), and give a better reward, which in my thought, would be double the kills and flags per each kill and flag (meaning, if you kill someone, your kill count will increase by 2 instead of one, and same for flags).

This could be a nice solution to a few things. Firstly, since elite pvp is only at elite lvls (35 and 36 right now), it would give an advantage to endgamers (some have complained that twinks are counted on the same lb as engamers, since twinking is generally easier). Secondly, all leader board players will want to play elite for the advantage, giving normal pvp to more casual players. Thirdly, as a bit of an addition to the second benefit, since most flagging rooms are for people trying for the achievement for lb, the flagging rooms would likely migrate to elite, again, leaving normal pvp to casual flaggers and killers. Lastly, it will just add more diversity to the game, giving people new options, and having players to create new strategies. Just my thought on it.