Thread: L8 Rogue?

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Default L8 Rogue?

Can anyone help me with a build, combo, and gear for a L8 Rogue?
    Thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post
    Can anyone help me with a build, combo, and gear for a L8 Rogue?
    Thank you!
    Combo: Charged auto, charged as, repeat
    Build: 4/5 as (10% crit, 250% dmg on crit, and 10% more dmg) and 3/5 medic ( 30% more health healed and add an extra pack every time)
    Gear: Helm: L8 Shadow Guard Helm of Potency
    With 2 fire gems
    Weapon: Bonechill/Devourer bow of potency with 2 fire gems
    Everything else idk.
    AL-Freelancer

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenobiotic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Night ocean ripple of warfare for ring, there an epic necklace of warfare that adds more damage than any legendary Ive found.
    And yeah, AS and medic, rest passive DEX imo

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

1v1 build, 2 passive dex, 2passive int, 3 heal pack

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dope View Post
    Best Gear For lvl 8 ,

Bows:

Devourers bow for base damage/Or Gloom Bow for Proc ability's. Bonechill bows got downgraded stats with patch,Effectively making them weaker and less expensive
    (though rarer) then the d-bows in all ways.

Armor: Unlike the weapons, Bonechill Gear did not get down scaled stats when compared to Dev. Meaning it is the same as Dev in all ways, Keeping its rarity and
    higher price.
    For Rogues Best Torso will be Bonechill/Devourer vest of Savvy/Force depending on your play style. Savvy giving slightly higher passives and mana,Except in Critical, Where force surpasses savvy. Though many rogues think Savvy beats force in the stat trade off, giving savvy a higher price.

Head: Again Depending on your playstyle , Shadow Hood of Potency gives the highest Base damage and dps/mana in return for low armor.
    Bc/Dev hood of tactics with the highest Crit/Dodge passive and medium armor
    Bc/Dev hood of security with the highest Armor/Health Bonus.

Ring: (Going By raritys /*/*/*/)

Depending on your playstyle. Sea Captain/Cobalt band/Night Ocean Dex-Str-Int Dex is the preferred ring for rogues.

Amulets: Kinda of battle here, between the warfare amulets and void/frozen.
    Warfare amulets offer highest damage and armor.
    While Void/Frozen amulets offer highest Critical and Dodge Passives.

2 Builds are popular when it goes to pvp with rogues at lvl 8.
    Which is , like bio mentioned, 4 in aimed,3 in heal. thats-- Aimed,crit hit,10dam,10crit....
    Heal,more packs,Better packs.
    Charged normal attack,Charged aimed,repeat,repeat, Charged heal when needed.

Then theres the newly adapted build preferred to rogues with alot of mana, with 3 aimed, 1 pierce, 3 heal. Which is Aimed,Crit hit,And either of the 10% bonuses.
    Shadow pierce is good by itself with no extras. And the same heal method as above.
    Charged normal attack,charged aimed,CLICK pierce,Repeat, Heal when needed.
    Then Ofc theres those builds that us rogues make that we feel are best kept secret .
    I think that just about explains the current lvl 8 pvp style. there ya have it hopefully ive answered ur question ~ Dopenesss
    Thanks Dope!
    I've decided to quit 8 because of some odd reason, I get 3v1 everytime I join a game.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Spyce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Thanks Dope!
    I've decided to quit 8 because of some odd reason, I get 3v1 everytime I join a game.
    Lol. It happens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Thanks Dope!
    Lol the reason isnt odd at all, as time passes lvl 8 has been getting flooded with nothing but High kdr toons, or just plain noobs that Farm and Gang, Rarely 1v1ing. Or fighting evenly.Only joining pvp games when there party'd up fully, and or outnumber there opponents which assures them victory (USUALLY) then again Me and my et mates have been taking on god army with 3v5 and still get a victory x).
    But yea. That explains there high kdr. So they can go ahead and have 10k kills and 50 deaths, idc cause i know if i go head to head with anybody lvl 8 i'd kill em . or draw if your a full str 3 heal warrior x)
    And no one likes to die lol.

Word Of advice to all of you level 8's? If your planning on low level twinking, Then find a guild you like and stick with it, Many people hate ET mainly because its the oldest twink guild and they want a revolution. Or because they were removed from it, and demand revenge. Or because we "Gang" but then again they can shut up with that , Every guild gangs. Plain and simple. Isn't like the old days of pvp where honor,respect, and even numbers,ruled over all. Every guild is filled with players holding a grudge on other players, ignoring and Diminishing the value of fair fights . Due to straight RAAGEEE.
    Last edited by Dope; 11-30-2013 at 04:49 PM.
    IGN Cruelness

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Lol the reason isnt odd at all, as time passes lvl 8 has been getting flooded with nothing but High kdr toons, or just plain noobs that Farm and Gang, Rarely 1v1ing. Or fighting evenly.Only joining pvp games when there party'd up fully, and or outnumber there opponents which assures them victory (USUALLY) then again Me and my et mates have been taking on god army with 3v5 and still get a victory x).
    But yea. That explains there high kdr. So they can go ahead and have 10k kills and 50 deaths, idc cause i know if i go head to head with anybody lvl 8 i'd kill em . or draw if your a full str 3 heal warrior x)

Word Of advice to all of you level 8's? If your planning on low level twinking, Then find a guild you like and stick with it, Many people hate ET mainly because its the oldest twink guild and they want a revolution. Or because they were removed from it, and demand revenge. Or because we "Gang" but then again they can shut up with that , Every guild gangs. Plain and simple. Isn't like the old days of pvp where honor,respect, and even numbers,ruled over all. Every guild is filled with players holding a grudge on other players, ignoring and Diminishing the value of fair fights . Due to straight RAAGEEE.
    Basic summary of twinking ^^
    Mind if I join ET?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Not at all x) Pm my toon Dopenesss along with a party invite and well get ya started ;P
    IGN Cruelness

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Not at all x) Pm my toon Dopenesss along with a party invite and well get ya started ;P
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...755-Buhbai-STG

For now, I'm taking a quick little break.
    Might decide to come back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

lol hes butthurt cus he gets teamed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You could kill anybody instead "full str 3 heal warrior"?and how about me?you remember me dont you?

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bhurtz View Post
    lol hes butthurt cus he gets teamed
    Forreal, who are you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

yes zzzrougezzz .

We 1v1d with my gang build and your gloom whooped me,
    But then again i had no gloom and was full str,
    I respecced,
    And now i have gloom,
    Ask peeni how i am now ;P
    And is that a another 1v1 im hearing you sayyyyy?????? p
    IGN Cruelness

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...755-Buhbai-STG

For now, I'm taking a quick little break.
    Might decide to come back.
    I suppose that's what happens when you twink at 8...I quit 8. It's the most lifeless boring pvp in the game. My toon is in ET but it's still boring with God Army trash talk, ET trash talk, etc. That's why I'm at 26.. you will only see immaturity every once in a while, but not really. Sometimes with holy, they'll let us go and actually not gang us when we have 3 players. Then we get a full team and 5v5...just wish *certain other guilds* could be as generous..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sage south View Post
    I suppose that's what happens when you twink at 8...I quit 8. It's the most lifeless boring pvp in the game. My toon is in ET but it's still boring with God Army trash talk, ET trash talk, etc. That's why I'm at 26.. you will only see immaturity every once in a while, but not really. Sometimes with holy, they'll let us go and actually not gang us when we have 3 players. Then we get a full team and 5v5...just wish *certain other guilds* could be as generous..
    Hknuckles? Lol gotchya x)
    IGN Cruelness

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hknuckles? Lol gotchya x)
    My guy's name is starfallen..

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk