Thought I would post this build while everyone is respecting through the weekend. I call it The Elementalist because it uses fire, wind, ice and lightning to obliterate enemies. It is a high damage build that is versatile and very mobile, but with some risk as well.

Here is the build:

Name:  Screenshot_2013-11-23-10-33-11.png
Views: 294
Size:  804.6 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2013-11-23-10-33-16.png
Views: 293
Size:  753.9 KB

Fireball 4/5 (all but Scorch)
Lightning Strike 3/5 (Empowered, Surge)
Gale 4/5 (all but Speed of Wind)
Frost Bolt 4/5 (all but Shatter)

Critical Shot 5/5
Damage 5/5
Agility 5/5
Knowledge 5/5

"How do I use it," you say? This build is entirely attack oriented. If you are not attacking, you are not using this build effectively. That said, you do not simply "button mash" all the time. If you do that, the others in your group will yell, "OMG! noob sorc stop GALE......!!!!!!!! sdfasdfcd!!!" Otherwise, they "should" love you.

For groups of enemies: Cast charged Fireball to knock them down. Cast charged Gale to keep them down (which also buffs your armor and does not scatter enemies if they are stunned). Then cast charged Frost Bolt for high damage and freeze (with DOT). Finish with regular Lightning Strike to clean up survivors. Rinse. Repeat.

You can also use Frost after Firebolt, then Gale, but you want to try and use Gale mainly for stunned enemies so they don't scatter. Most of the skills also work defensively with stuns and pushback in case you need to get away.

For single mobs, regular Frost Bolt followed by Lightning Strike takes them down very quickly.

For bosses, simply tap all 4 skills as they are available (usually without charging). You damage and DPS will be through the roof.

Here are some screenshots of the build in action:

Name:  Screenshot_2013-11-23-10-44-24.png
Views: 284
Size:  906.0 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2013-11-23-10-43-30.png
Views: 290
Size:  902.3 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2013-11-23-10-44-58.png
Views: 286
Size:  901.6 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2013-11-23-11-25-071.png
Views: 282
Size:  905.8 KB

The beauty of this build is that it is very versatile. The Elementalist does not require an enemy "roundup", nor does he worry about whether his Time Clock drops in just the right spot. His spells can be cast from anywhere, at any angle and almost any time. None of his spells have more than a 5.5 second cooldown, so he can make mistakes. He is also an extremely strong boss killer.

What is the downside? No defensive skills means more pots, for both health and mana. If you forget to pot, you can die. No heal means your team won't say, "Thx for mana." Also, no Speed of Wind means no zipping around the screen, although I found that more of a hinderance, actually.

Finally, keep in mind that all 4 attack skills of this build do "increased damage on a critical." You can focus on crit gear ("of Force" or "of Fatality") to push your damage through the roof. Alternatively, you can drop the 5 points in Critical or Agility and go with Might if you feel you are too squishy.

Let me know your thoughts. Thanks for reading!