Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Guide: Farmin' 4 Fragment's

Before some of you comment, I am fully aware there is already and existing guide showing people how to upgrade their mythic armour which can be found here:
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...o-of-Legend%94

The guide only has breef explanation of how you upgrade your helmet because most of the guide focuses on the armour.

This guide is only meant for players who wish to upgrade their mythic helm and need some tips how to do it faster or even, do it. If you have any negative comments please do not post or turn it into constructive criticism.

-------------------------------------

Restoring the helm:

First of all you need to do all the previous things, accept the quest from hermit, kill 10 wizards close range, kill 20 wraiths , return to hermit, buy the essence, kill inaan to bind the essence then go to the last 3 maps of Nordr to get 3 fragments, return to the blacksmith for him to upgrade which will give you the new restored armour and mythic banner; this is we're the guide starts...

The blacksmith will give you a quest saying retrieve 16 fragments from the chests barrels and crates from around kraken isles. It also says they are VERY VERY RARE.

The quest usually takes around 1:30hr to 3hr dependant on how lucky/unlucky you are, before we start the quest you must know 3 important rules:

1) WEAR THE CONDENCED ESSENCE
    2) DONT WEAR LEP/JACK PENDANT
    3) WEAR MYTHIC HELM

This quest took me 3hr and I'm doing from pure memory!!

You want to go to windmoore harbour then run to the 3crAtes, smash them then go across the bridge and smash the couple crates near the place were the mobs jump up. Now you want to run destroy the barrels after the bridge and up to wear the mini boss spawns in the dead end. You then need to run to the bosses area destroy everything there and leave to...

.....grog beach, in here you need to run to the t junction were the first thing is, destroy it and keep running in same direction to kill barrels near top of dead end. Now you retrace yourself to the t junction and go north after we're the mobs jump on the beach and destroy the barrels. After that you run past the 3 sharks and destroy the next barrel on the t junction after the shark, go north and destroy the barrels on each side of the dead end. Finally in the boss section you go along the bottom of the beach destroy the 2 barrels and go back to windmoore to repeat the procedure.

The reason you do these maps is because there are a lot of crates there and you have a CHANCE to spawn bael II and first mate ripper!

During the hunting I received around 1.7k Pve kills which was really nice and crafted around 5gems you will recieve a lot of junk so make sure to liquidate everything once a while!

If you have the plat there are some builds which are really useful!

Rogues:

SHADOW STORM BOLT- Targets the barrels crates with a aoe range which smashes others

AIM SHOT: Nice for clearing mobs out

SHADOW PIERCE: SAme as aim

RAZOR SHIELD: good barrel destroyer make sure you upgrade more time doing shield

Warriors:

WINDMILL: aoe
    SKYWARD SMASH: aoe
    CHEST SPLITTER: aoe
    (The one that makes you move fast): speed boosts!

Sorc:

Time shift: aoe
    Fire: aoe
    Ice: aoe
    Light: nice for clearing mobs

Some pets are good for example

Malison because its passive does aoe damage!

If you have any questions reply below

Bye!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

I don't think you have to equip the essence.

Also, I wouldn't ever recommend a rogue spec shadow storm shot. Better to use nox bolt.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Wearing the Condensed Essence or Lep Pendant doesn't improve your chances of finding fragments

It improves your chances of superstition
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice View Post
    Rogues:

SHADOW STORM BOLT- Targets the barrels crates with a aoe range which smashes others
    Great guide, but I already found one issue.

Also as others have stated before me, wearing your essence is like buying Luck Elixir when opening Locked

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i know sss isnt a good pve pvp skill but it targets barrels crates and has aoe daage