Thread: Mid-Top Equipments for PvE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Post Mid-Top Equipments for PvE

hi fellow Sorcerers,

As of now, I'm having a second thought if I'm going to buy equips for my level 24 sorcerer at the auction.
    Mainly to boost my damage and health/defense, in short.. I want some upgrades
    I don't want to buy equips using real money, what we have in the auction or boss/mob drops will do.
    I do have enough golds already but not sure if it's enough to buy a full set.

Here's a few question that might be helpful for me in deciding:
    1. Should i buy now? or what till I reached level 2* or 3*?
    2. Still, I don't have idea on what set of equips to buy.. any suggestions?
    3. Additional, where can i farm? so my savings will be faster.. :P

I hope someone can guide/help me through this..

Thank you for reading/understanding and respecting my thread.
    Hope you had a great weekend (FREE RESPEC)!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Wait until level 26. There is a lot of good eq at that level.

Get a decent gun (maybe Percussion weapon). Look for helm/armor of Force or Security are almost always solid choices. Ring I would get Infused Ring of Warfare (or Legend Ring of Assault or Ensorcelled Band of Brutality if you can afford). Amulet wear Infused Brooch of Assault (or Superb Amulet of Brutality if you can afford). Total cost somewhere about 45-50k I think, and should hold resell value.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

thank you kamikazees..

wow 45-50k golds? didnt expect to have those great EQ with that price.. im expecting more.. (in golds)
    so with that EQ, how's my stat then? i mean if you combine them all.. it will give me? INT? DMG? ARMOR?

Thanks again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Most of the eq I mentioned will be int/str eq, with Int as the primary stat. Prices fluctuate, so you may have to spend more, but maybe less. The eq in parenthesis will cost considerably more than that (I could not afford that stuff when I first started playing).

I started moving away from the int/dex eq around lvl 26 and more toward int/str eq. You sacrifice some damage, crit and dex, but gain a lot of health.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

So you mean.. i should concentrate on int/str rather than int/dex? Why moving away on int/dex? Isnt good to have good crit and dodge?

Btw here's my curent skill build as of level 25:
    Fire/Time/Frost/Shield/Light/Knowledge/Might/????

Should i wait for lvl 26? I checkd the auction and search those eqs.. and i saw that a lvl25 can wear it already.. until what lvl can i wear this? I mean on what level should i buy another set if i want to change eqs or is it goos until when i reached the cap level?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

If you can survive as int/dex, then by all means go for it. int/str is weaker, but with more survivability. At 26+ I started liking int/str better because enemies started hitting harder. Especially when bosses started killing me in 1 hit, I started liking 100 health more than the smaller amount of health, damage, crit and dodge that dex eq provided.

Typically the cheapest eq is found at 26, 31 and 36. That's when I upgraded.

If you are done with primary skills, your next passive skill should be 5/5 Damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

thanks for the suggestions and reply.. im level 25 and already bought int/str equips.. the best ones.. full set..
    so do you have another sets for me if i reached level 31 and 36? btw what's your IGN? i might chat you in-game.