Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PVP Glitch. Has anyone else experienced it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Lightbulb PVP Glitch. Has anyone else experienced it?

I wanted to ask on here to see if anyone else had experienced this before i put it in the Technical Section.

Yesterday i was in PVP and i was fighting a warrior, after going up against him for about 7-8 seconds he performed a Skyward Smash and FLEW AWAY. Yes i did say that..... He flew.

Later whilst on my warrior i did the same thing. Skyward Smash and Boom i flew over about half of the map. Myself and Emma also witnessed a smurf who was doing it too.... and he/she was doing it on command and would not tell us how they did it.

Before you say it, this isnt lag, i'm very aware of what lag is and my connection is 80mb. So what the hell is it? I know that others have experienced this as they have mentioned it before. Also i believe that it is shown on this video at about 1:00.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iGgBKQ0flI

I'm merely using the above video as an example as you can clearly hear them surprised at what has happened too. I am in no way suggesting that the above warrior was doing it command. I only wish i had been recording the warrior that i came up against yesterday, as he literally flew over a wall.

Any thoughts?

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joncheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

I wonder if this happens when the other person is lagging?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    I wonder if this happens when the other person is lagging?
    Maybe, but i dont think so. Like i said there was a smurf doing it on command and someone also told me that there was a warrior doing it on command also..... Its happening too frequently to be lag i think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

There were always glitches in the ctf arena, wall jumper warriors, long shooter rogues, fireball comes from other side of the map. Even myself in season 3 just walked into the wall, dont know how, never happend again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

I've done what you are describing but this was in WT1-4.

AL: Generalzod

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

U can have lag with green ping , trust me ur description its a lag , yes I know sounds strange lag with green ping , but it happens , sometimes im with green ping and my avatar act like red ping, I just talked about it with one friend and he was the number 1 in ctf kills in PL , and he said me u can be lagy with green ping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I know what you mean, I've done many times in running Jarl. But not everytime, maybe It works when you spam skill. In fact "flew away" only works when you charge or not SW and ennemy/ barrel is a little bit far away from your zone. Sometimes It also works when there is nothing near you
    Last edited by Sibayjing; 11-25-2013 at 06:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have also seen some warriors flying far over walls in ctf map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Puntus View Post
    U can have lag with green ping , trust me ur description its a lag , yes I know sounds strange lag with green ping , but it happens , sometimes im with green ping and my avatar act like red ping, I just talked about it with one friend and he was the number 1 in ctf kills in PL , and he said me u can be lagy with green ping
    nah its not lagg.. i got 50+ ping with 20 mbps connection there is no way in hell i would lag.

if i down load movies from Utorrent or Vuze or any torrent site it will take 5-10mins MAX.

but i saw a lot of rouge who wall hack and shoot in a place where you can damage them.. also you can screen shot them bec. they are out of the map.

warriors who wall hack and jump high... Smash has a protocol it will go jump to the enemy in range. but i saw one warrior his smash wont jump towards enemy but instead the location where he wants his warrior to be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post
    nah its not lagg.. i got 50+ ping with 20 mbps connection there is no way in hell i would lag.

if i down load movies from Utorrent or Vuze or any torrent site it will take 5-10mins MAX.

but i saw a lot of rouge who wall hack and shoot in a place where you can damage them.. also you can screen shot them bec. they are out of the map.

warriors who wall hack and jump high... Smash has a protocol it will go jump to the enemy in range. but i saw one warrior his smash wont jump towards enemy but instead the location where he wants his warrior to be.
    This ^^^^^^

Its definitely not ping related. The rest of us were moving at normal speed with normal gameplay. Myself and Emma are sat next to each other, both with no problems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
    This ^^^^^^

Its definitely not ping related. The rest of us were moving at normal speed with normal gameplay. Myself and Emma are sat next to each other, both with no problems.
    well its normal john a few players always find ways to hack the system & to cheat the system.

scammers and hackers and cheaters are all the same = they want the easy way around.

what bad about wall hack and glitch if used on a official tournament and no admin is watching.

next time i would request an admin to observed match, same with Warcraft there is an option to be observer - where you can view the players in all angle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Your ping doesn't mean there can't be lag....that's YOUR connection...the server can still lag due to the amount of players. And its possible to cause artificial lag too...thats how a lot of newer mmos get item dupes. I'm a software engineer and I can tell you right now those numbers mean NOTHING if the server is lagging or someone is causing it to lag. The only other way someone could do this is packet manipulation and its just not going to happen without patching the cyclical redundancy check inside the game...being a server sided game you're talking about patching the server and there would be logs of someone doing this.

Its lag.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

It happened to me once in rooks nest elite. My warrior and other party member reached to the boss. I use SS and flew at start but happen only once (During Nordor expansion).
    My ping was also high 500-dont know max no. (256kbps gprs connection)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I read your description and video that you have posted.

Obviously the person who was taking the video had a lag at the moment at 1:00. The reason is that, when you see the video carefully, a warrior suddenly appeared from no where and died at the same time another warrior who used sky smash and disappeared.

As many people have already commented here, this kind of glitch happens randomly due to lag or spamming skills.

@Daddyblu
    if you think the opponents cheated in an official tournament against your team and you have the video to prove, why not just directly send the link to sts support team to take look. If what you are saying is correct, sts will ban those players. I think you know the truth but just muttering since you lost.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Daddyblu l. U sounds that one of my team in tour used glitch? No way. Only ur team have complained while I fought with 4teams
    Last edited by wlsgh15; 11-25-2013 at 08:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smuggs View Post
    Your ping doesn't mean there can't be lag....that's YOUR connection...the server can still lag due to the amount of players. And its possible to cause artificial lag too...thats how a lot of newer mmos get item dupes. I'm a software engineer and I can tell you right now those numbers mean NOTHING if the server is lagging or someone is causing it to lag. The only other way someone could do this is packet manipulation and its just not going to happen without patching the cyclical redundancy check inside the game...being a server sided game you're talking about patching the server and there would be logs of someone doing this.

Its lag.
    So if its lag how was the smurf doing it on command?.... he zoned as soon as we started asking questions. Whilst lag can affect you, it is not responsible for someone doing it as and when they want to. I have also spoken to numerous people and they have confirmed it. I appreciate that lag does cause you to have mulitple issues though.

I'm not familiar with programming, but have spoken to many that are. Hence why im trying to clarify this. Thanks for your insight.

well its normal john a few players always find ways to hack the system & to cheat the system.

scammers and hackers and cheaters are all the same = they want the easy way around.

what bad about wall hack and glitch if used on a official tournament and no admin is watching.

next time i would request an admin to observed match, same with Warcraft there is an option to be observer - where you can view the players in all angle.
    I totally agree.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

And also to johncheese, the tour been officially finished n this video already proved by devs. If u want a drama, please do in town. I dont wanna hear this through forum. And according to apollo team vs my team,they had many kills 2warriors. If this thing cheat/hack whatever then, how could they kill alot and protect flags.
    Last edited by wlsgh15; 11-25-2013 at 08:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wlsgh15 View Post
    And also to johncheese, the tour been officially finished n this video already proved by devs. If u want a drama, please do in town. I dont wanna hear this through forum. And according to apollo team vs my team,they had many kills 2warriors. If this thing cheat/hack whatever then, how could they kill alot and protect flags.

Dude what are you on about? I'm not creating drama... Re read my OP, i never asked anything about the tournament. If you have issues with someone else please take it up with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
    I'm merely using the above video as an example as you can clearly hear them surprised at what has happened too. I am in no way suggesting that the above warrior was doing it command. I only wish i had been recording the warrior that i came up against yesterday, as he literally flew over a wall.

Any thoughts?
    No drama here, i'm merely looking for insight into the issue brought up.

Also Sptcuz is involved in this discussion... He knows that i am not refering to him, or the tournament...... as you say, its over with. I'm fully aware of this thank you.

Also my name is spelt without an 'H'. thanks
    Last edited by Joncheese; 11-25-2013 at 08:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

The video u said example but according to daddyblu`s video its final tour video. And i am very sick of this stuff. And its not cleared well. If a warrior use cs then ss instantly fast it looks fly away. Also one more point. I have been played this game from late season1. Well m not pro but experienced. In my point of view flew away the wall is not glitch. Its literally laggy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Thought MONEY could by everything..including cheat hack victory etc *cough

On topic: i still think its ping john its getting worse now.really fedup to play
    semi-retired