Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Winter Content In Development

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #201
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tarlok-in-game_sm.jpg 
Views:	1021 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	48816
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tarlok-in-game_sm.jpg 
Views:	1021 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	48816

Show us the arcane pet please?
    IGN ~ Heartless

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Sold my tree armor for 500k because i read its coming back this year with same plat price and i think i can buy it back by my plat. And now u said its not coming? Price even expensive now than before, so can i give u 500k gold and u give me back my tree suit? We are your customer! Lol. I hate this

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Black Market For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    Interesting turn of events.

Guess we read it wrong.

No you didn't, heres that nice quote, I didn't misread..its right there. Anyway i didn't sell mine since i'm a hoarder. GL to all those ppl who want those old vanities back. I like the new ones..but a dress for the blueberrys would be nice since some mages are girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Thanks for the ideas. The next vanities we have in our sights are stuff to go along with the Winter content we should see in December.

Yes, last year's vanities will also resurface.
    Last edited by octavos; 12-03-2013 at 06:04 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Sam,

Respectfully, there are many quotes with many developers confirming that arlor vanities are returning. We specifically sold or held off on buying for that reason. I have to ask, why are developers holding them from returning? It's not like the gold value of an item benefits STG in any way, correct?

With the statements that many developers have made, it has lead customers to make certain decisions that many now regret. So please, I must request that you allow arlors to return. They've obviously generated A LOT of interest - so where is the harm in letting them return?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Sam,

Respectfully, there are many quotes with many developers confirming that arlor vanities are returning. We specifically sold or held off on buying for that reason. I have to ask, why are developers holding them from returning? It's not like the gold value of an item benefits STG in any way, correct?

With the statements that many developers have made, it has lead customers to make certain decisions that many now regret. So please, I must request that you allow arlors to return. They've obviously generated A LOT of interest - so where is the harm in letting them return?
    agreed, just raise there plat value..Boom insta-happy for all parties.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

10. The Following User Says Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Sam,

Or another alternative would be to return them temporarily for a weekend during the event (or Christmas eve and Christmas) like they did with Slag if not for the entire holiday event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Derezzzed View Post
    Snowball (& while I'm asking the Arlor vanitys) will be the same price in plat as there orginal release?
    Yes
    when i saw this, i thought he meant both snowball and Arlor vanities ....

guess not ...
    Last edited by eugene9707; 12-03-2013 at 06:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

This is a joke

YouTube Channel: Tuma Arcane
    http://www.youtube.com/user/KrypticOrder

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TuMadreee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Sam tarlocks robe and hat are perfect.can we mages have that instead of that silly Max horn/ grinch coat lol

Just saying since those lovely tree suits Aren't coming back U.U

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

So lame be specifik next time post anything sam.. i had 7 sets of green arlor i sold couse of you... i lost my trust to the devs now what a bs...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

god.. not even devs can keep their words.
    stranger danger
    AL: Lovingly
    PL: Pollasauce, Whatachamp L35

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Sam,

You said green arlors aren't returning for rogues. How about red arlor for rogues? Hope not

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Black Market View Post
    Sold my tree armor for 500k because i read its coming back this year with same plat price and i think i can buy it back by my plat. And now u said its not coming? Price even expensive now than before, so can i give u 500k gold and u give me back my tree suit? We are your customer! Lol. I hate this
    First of all, if a vanity comes back and sells for 50 plat, then its gold value will be 100-150k at most. So you used this information (that you thought was true) to try to rip someone else off by selling them a vanity that they thought was discontinued for more money than it would have been worth.

So now that it turns out not to be true, you are angry. You are like a stock trader who thought they had inside information, acted on that information, and now is upset because the information turns out to not be true.

This has been going on for the 2 years that I've been playing STS games. You cannot trust that anything they say in the forums is what is going to happen for sure. They post tentative plans in the forum, and then when people complain about those plans, they change them accordingly. When Sam posted that last year's vanities would come back, many players who bought those discontinued vanities for millions of gold complained about this and said that if anything they should come back with the color changed, or not at all. So STS changed their plan. It happens, so you better get used to it.

If you want to have some influence on events, then post in the forum regularly, and make good arguments to your points. STS may listen. But pointing out that you personally lost a bit of gold because you tried to profit on someone else's ignorance (or so you thought) is not a good argument.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 12-03-2013 at 07:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric:1361790
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Market View Post
    First of all, if a vanity comes back and sells for 50 plat, then its gold value will be 100-150k at most. So you used this information (that you thought was true) to try to rip someone else off by selling them a vanity that they thought was discontinued for more money than it would have been worth.

So now that it turns out not to be true, you are angry. You are like a stock trader who thought they had inside information, acted on that information, and now is upset because the information turns out to not be true.

This has been going on for the 2 years that I've been playing STS games. You cannot trust that anything they say in the forums is what is going to happen for sure. They post tentative plans in the forum, and then when people complain about those plans, they change them accordingly. When Sam posted that last year's vanities would come back, many players who bought those discontinued vanities for millions of gold complained about this and said that if anything they should come back with the color changed, or not at all. So STS changed their plan. It happens, so you better get used to it.

If you want to have some influence on events, then post in the forum regularly, and make good arguments to your points. STS may listen. But pointing out that you personally lost a bit of gold because you tried to profit on someone else's ignorance (or so you thought) is not a good argument.
    First of all, i bought my tree suit for 1.3m. After i read arlor will coming back this year, i sold it a little bit cheap from auction price at 500k gold..so you think i am ripped people off? You think i should selling it for 100-150k price? Come on, u got much post about selling thing too, why dont you selling it for 100k too? Nah..you have no idea. And not only me make an argument here, u blind when so many people disappointed too. Lol. Learn how to scrolled back this thread. Sorry for inconvenience cause.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Market For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

How much are the new vanities gonna cost?? Talking about platinum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Truly truly truly, outrageous

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Arcane Legends Winter Content In Development

Technically they said the vanities would resurface, but not which ones. A set is resurfacig, just a different color
    INDUBITABLY:banana

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Irulelol For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

I for one am happy about the decision of the developers on the Christmas vanities. It is nice to have a little variety in the game, and the winter festival would be a little boring if they just reintroduced the same vanities. It is nice to have some new vanities and not to have everyone wearing the same thing. Sorry for all of you who lost a lot of money speculating on these items. They did say that the vanities from last year would return in some form, and they did not make any specific statements about what would return and how it would return. They did not break their word as at least one of the vanities from the last winter festival did return in an altered form, just not the ones you were expecting and/or hoping for. Interestingly enough, most people hated the arlor tree suit when it came out last year and mocked me for wearing it. It is funny how things change

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to drgrimmy For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Im sorry for the ppl who got pissed for the none returning arlor xmas vanities, but im agreed with drgrimmy its nice have a variety in game , its boring see all looks equal, also drgrimmy is right, most ppl didnt like it arlor vanities when stg update it in season 1 or 2 I dont remember now , I think 2, and now with the commando vanity its the more popular, so just accept this new vanities , in my opinion looks cool and maybe this vanities will be a popular vanities too, who knows.