It would be nice if the website clearly stated the progressions through dungeons/campaigns somewhere not in a forum post, and the associated platinum costs for them. There is plenty of info on the different classes and the basics of the game available from the pocket legends page and plenty of "we are an mmo, socialize with us" but no really useful information other than the link to buy platinium.
Can you fit in a link somewhere for a run down on anything non weapon/clothing that you can get with platinum? plat to gold? plat needed for blah dungeon? progression through map (which isn't easily noticeable from the map itself, and which is needed to know which levels one of the dungeon packs covers)? plat for interface changes? plat for respecs? plat for char slots?

I was doing a bit of research on if I wanted to fork over x or y amount of money for platinum and I had to use paper, PAPER to write things down that it would have been nice to see easily on the website.

Speaking of map, little lines to connect the hot spot cities would make knowing if Balefort Castle to Ancient Swamps (Croc Swamp?) includes Fathom Crypts and Lost Expedition (which are listed as a separate package.) Going by level range, Balefort Castle is 15-20 and Ancient Swamp is 30-35 (if it is Croc Swamp) so one would assume that package includes Lost Expedition (levels 25-30) and Fathom Crypt (levels 20-25) saving me 10 platinum in purchases because I would have bought them (or tried to buy them) both not knowing the progression of things. Of course I could be totally off the mark and really need to buy the Lost Expedition and Fathom Crypt thing for some unknown and unspecified reason but I am 80% sure I dont need to.

And is the frozen nightmares and return of s.k. part of any package at all? I am going to assume not so I figured in those costs in my calculations.