Thread: Hi there everyone!! Need some help if possible!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hi there everyone!! Need some help if possible!

Hi all,

After struggling ALOT to find a way to pay to unlock campaigns (im from Europe), I finally succeded. I am new to this game (yesterday found it for android) and already got hooked up to it many hours yesterday, just got to lvl 20 (bear). It's awesomeeee.

Is there any high level player willing to help me level up a few levels? I will be a good companion, not asking for items etc

Many thanks!! IGN Bossulica

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi, welcome to the forums. i advise not getting power leveled. there's no rush in leveling up fast and i think it's better to take your time and do the quests along the way. sure you can maybe ask if you are stuck on a boss or something but if you are going fine, no need to rush anything. just my 2 cents.
    Goodbye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raxie View Post
    hi, welcome to the forums. i advise not getting power leveled. there's no rush in leveling up fast and i think it's better to take your time and do the quests along the way. sure you can maybe ask if you are stuck on a boss or something but if you are going fine, no need to rush anything. just my 2 cents.
    Agree 100%. Last thing you'd want is reaching end-game and not know how to play your character.

You can always post here if you have any questions while levelling and learning along the way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks!!

Yup guys, I think you're right! I will enjoy the game, rather than fast levelling. If I get stuck I will ask for help though!

BTw, is there an auction house in game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

not an auction house but a very similar one in balefort. it's called the consignment shop and sellers will post their items for sale with a specific price and the buyers have to buy it for the sellers' prices.
    Last edited by Raxie; 11-15-2010 at 07:58 AM.
    Goodbye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Yes. In Baelfort Castle, go into the castle structure and look for the biggest room inside.

Edit:

Yeah Raxie's right, not auction house per se. :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok, thanks guys, u rock!! The fact is my being a noob, just cost me alot. I bought alot of JUNK pink (so I was told in the trade section) with all my gold lol (I paid 8k for 3 pink items), thinking I was doing something profitable (seen stuff selling at ~100+) .... now I found ALL 3 barely cost 1k. lol. Live and learn, gl to the guy who ripped me off tho. ))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well I got to a point I need some help. I am lvl 23, and I have a quest to open 1024 chests in the dungeons to get a pink item, can I get some assist from a bigger level, as anyway I don t get any xp... and it s quite difficult to do it with teams players around ~20 lvl. If you have some time, please leave your ign and I will pm you if you re willing to help out thanks!!!
    Bossulica- lvl 50 bear!
    Cyberkill - lvl 50 pally!

love my android htc Desire!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ciss View Post
    well I got to a point I need some help. I am lvl 23, and I have a quest to open 1024 chests in the dungeons to get a pink item, can I get some assist from a bigger level, as anyway I don t get any xp... and it s quite difficult to do it with teams players around ~20 lvl. If you have some time, please leave your ign and I will pm you if you re willing to help out thanks!!!
    check your inbox

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ciss View Post
    Two things I can suggest. One is be on the look out for games in the Hidden Passage 4 with a level 50, most likely he'll be running through the map quick.

or

Continue to level up to 30+ or 40+, and come back to that quest later. Rewards don't change anyway, and it'll be much easier for you then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree with ellyidol... Just wait