Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back from the Dead .... With a Vengeance !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Come back guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crashoveride View Post
    Come back guys
    Hello Crashoveride!
    Vengeance guild status: Inactive
    Recruitment status: Inactive

There are some members that are still on such as Claris and I who are both officers of Vengeance. If you are interested in joining despite the inactivity, you may contact me in game (My in-game-names are listed in my signature at the bottom of my posts). As for becoming active once again, It is currently improbable since the Guild Master is no longer active. IF he does return or Hands guild over to an active officer, the guild can go through the rebuilding process. Happy gaming!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spacescience View Post
    So you guys are looking for the best one? Do you know how to teach people to be better?. I have seen worse people from this guild 'vengeance'. I mean they have no sense of humour. They can show their attitude of booting people from game without any reason if possible with some bad word. oh wait...having some expensive vanities and stuff does not mean that he is a good one. Ok if talking about talents(in game whatever) how do you judge them?. And second chance is nothing just a cover for the guild... Am I right?..yeah i am.
    Omg.. lol I'm sorry that no one was ever able to successfully answer your questions. "The best" is more of a biased term (to each his own). We are sorry for the booting problem. It was probably due to the fact that you may have joined a full game already and to save time (if they were using elixers), they just booted. As for the demeaning language, that cannot be controlled since it is not a guild offense, however, you can choose to bring it up to Spacetime Studios if this behavior is bothersome to you. Talents are judged again as a biased. By recruitment standards, you are to allowed into the guild if you know someone and they choose to vouch for you. IF any member does not vouch for you, the initial assumption is that you are unqualified to join due to one or more requirements unmet. If you see this, we are sorry for your inconvenience. For people reading this post, If you are interested in joining please inquire in game through one of the Officers mentioned above.

Current active Officers: Claris and Reirei

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxReiReixX View Post
    Hello Crashoveride!
    Vengeance guild status: Inactive
    Recruitment status: Inactive

There are some members that are still on such as Claris and I who are both officers of Vengeance. If you are interested in joining despite the inactivity, you may contact me in game (My in-game-names are listed in my signature at the bottom of my posts). As for becoming active once again, It is currently improbable since the Guild Master is no longer active. IF he does return or Hands guild over to an active officer, the guild can go through the rebuilding process. Happy gaming!
    cool man sounds good to me I don't mind being part of the best guild in the game ... ill just wait for you to get on and ill be more than happy to join once more
    We run together...We die together...Vengeance for life!
    Crashoveride Lvl 51 - Acidburn Lvl 30 - Overide Lvl 20