Thread: MAPS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Default MAPS

Are We Ever Going to Get New Maps, Putting the Level up too L36 long Long Ago Now and Not Adding Maps in My Humble Opinion was Out of Order, We need a Level Rise and a not up too L40 I Mean a Decent Level Rise With a Lot Of Maps !!! Its as if you guys are just waiting in this game Dying Any Vanity you rarely put up is Re-Cycled or the Exact Same i.e. Halloween I'm basically on my 3rd Vamp and about to hit L36 Again with No-Where New To go its becoming beyond Boring, which is Such a shame as I think its the best STS game their is,Great Graphics and not so many kids don't get me wrong still a few but what can you do !! You Guys Cant ignore this any longer are we getting Maps a or Not ?? You seem to be able to do Level Rises on the other STS Games A/L P/L & S/L So why not D/L ?? PLEASE DO ADD MAPS AND DONT LET D/L Die a Boring Death Its Such a waste of a Great Game !!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosybuds For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yeah,really. DL deserves more.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Deniz Yürük For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Default Maps If And When ??

Quote Originally Posted by Deniz Yürük View Post
    Yeah,really. DL deserves more.
    Yes it does I cant believe D/L is only at L36 and The fact when the Level went up their was no maps just Re-Runs... Sad Totally Sad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

I would *love* to see new maps. But I think our chances of getting another level bump or completely new vanity are much higher. I think part of the problem is....if they add new maps, they need another final mission that doesn't look silly after Harg. They can re-use a lot to add some maps....but I think a new final mission will take some development time that unfortunately STS doesn't appear to be dedicating to DL. That said....maybe all of us asking could motivate the right people at STS?

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

7. The Following User Says Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Here's Hoping more people get their fingers moving then and Ask for Maps,To give us something too do !!! And D/L Add Maps Their is Always going to be a New Boss (well their is suppose to be) thats the whole idea of a Game,Cmon STS give the other games a rest I mean they are new and have had more updates than D/L which Is Crazy !!! Please Add some maps ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Thanks for The a Happy Birthday Guys ) xx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

New maps please and higher level.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Yvonnedd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Stop complaining. STS has to get their priorities straight. Right now, DL isn't by any means "raking in the dough." They would love to give us new content but they can't. They need to focus on what is making them money; namely, AL. If they only focused on DL, they'd probably be broke by now and even DL wouldn't even exist. I'm sure that in time they will give us new maps and even a cap raise, but you need to be very patient. I suggest aiming for the pve, Dm, or Ctf leaderboard. If you want to speed up the waiting process, by some platinum and support the company.

By the way, punctuation is your friend, mate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

First of All Did you even read what it Says "Feedback & Suggestions" That was our Feedback and Suggestions Can We Have Some more Maps Please !No-One is asking for STS to only Focus on D/L But After this amount of time some new Maps Would be good especially for some of us who have been playing D/L since The First Night it came out (Time Zone) If it was during the day where you are, What right do you have to come on here telling people Not To Ask for Maps If You Take it as Complaining thats up too you.As for playing CtF & PvP to keep us going what do you think most of us have been doing for the last year,Also telling people to go spend money on Platinum you seem to be presuming quite a lot here that none of the 3 people who did comment have not spent any money.This is a Forum that asked for Suggestions and Feedback we Gave ours and you have no right to come on and shoot people down for doing so.A Lot of us Love this game I am one of them i think it has the Best Graphics out of all the STS game Which i have been playing for years now apart from A/L as its not my kind of game,But D/L is losing a lot of Long Time Players and speaking for myself would hate to see this game End threw people getting bored doing the same thing for over a year nearly 2 apart from the Level going up but as i said with just re-runs.If STS did not want suggestions they would not ask for them. LoL Stop Complaining about my Punctuation !!!!!!! MATE

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosybuds For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds View Post
    First of All Did you even read what it Says "Feedback & Suggestions" That was our Feedback and Suggestions Can We Have Some more Maps Please !No-One is asking for STS to only Focus on D/L But After this amount of time some new Maps Would be good especially for some of us who have been playing D/L since The First Night it came out (Time Zone) If it was during the day where you are, What right do you have to come on here telling people Not To Ask for Maps If You Take it as Complaining thats up too you.As for playing CtF & PvP to keep us going what do you think most of us have been doing for the last year,Also telling people to go spend money on Platinum you seem to be presuming quite a lot here that none of the 3 people who did comment have not spent any money.This is a Forum that asked for Suggestions and Feedback we Gave ours and you have no right to come on and shoot people down for doing so.A Lot of us Love this game I am one of them i think it has the Best Graphics out of all the STS game Which i have been playing for years now apart from A/L as its not my kind of game,But D/L is losing a lot of Long Time Players and speaking for myself would hate to see this game End threw people getting bored doing the same thing for over a year nearly 2 apart from the Level going up but as i said with just re-runs.If STS did not want suggestions they would not ask for them. LoL Stop Complaining about my Punctuation !!!!!!! MATE
    I like you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyMicah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Most people Do !!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Once They Get Over ThemSelves ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

That was a Joke don't want you going all Weird on Me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I think sts is really forgetting g about all the DL players. as popular as it is it probably gets the least amount of content updates. No new maps would be a plus new relics new vanity new weapons would be awesome. Especially a new level cap would be even better.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Contravention For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I don't see the point of a Level Cap if their are no new maps you are just running round the same maps,Its like going round in circles, But it says in F/B Their is too be an Xmas Update so lets wait and see as long as its not just SnowFlakes like last year lol That had to be the Biggest let down ever !!! Don't Suppose it helps with the Auction house being so messed up they did try to fix it but you still get people who don't realise by selling items (legendary) So Cheap they are just killing it off as now when you get a Pink Or (legend) weapon or Gem its like yea big deal.And Thats Not STS Fault thats players fault who don't know how to sell, If people where happy about getting Good Legend drops to sell that would Also keep people going till we get maps but they don't seem to get they are part of the problem i mean people are selling pinks for under 100gold what is the point in that ? I'd Put a limit on what you can sell Legend items For and get the Auction House Back up and running and people happy about getting good stuff to sell that they are going to make a Profit on not just Profit on Vanity stuff. But as i said here's hoping its a good Up Date for Xmas ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

ikr they need to add more maps that's like one thing everyone wants. and the fact with the auction is that prices have skyrocketed with every item like crazy. its not eveeln worth buying anything anymore. like just today I went to go buy red druid leggings they are 800k in auction I bought them from 80k from someone its gotten to the point your better looking for buying outside of auction then looking in the auction

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Contravention For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Apart from the the Things in Auction house that should go up in price Pink weapons and Gems But as I Said its Not STS fault its players fault for selling pink or Legendary what ever you want to call them as everyone calls them different one or the other,For such Stupid low prices they don't seem to realise the Auction House has more than a Role in the game than to just sell things and make money its Too Keep people farming for stuff while waiting for Up Dates But With Prices (Apart From Vanity) Being So Low their is No Point !! Thats Why People Are Getting Bored So Quickly, If Their was a certain Price people could not go below too sell Pinks then players would start to be Happy when Pinks Fall in drops again as they would be making Money in the Auction House and keep them busy while waiting on Up Dates Its A Circle but most people don't seem to get it !!! I wish STS would Try this obviously people would complain at the start until they realised they are going to be making more Gold ..As for the prices of Vanity lol its Crazy prices but if people are willing to pay 40million for an undead mask thats up,too them. But if Prices Started to go up on Legendary Weapons and Gems players would start too farm them instead of just vanity It would Also give new players who don't have much gold a chance of making more gold as the Good Vanity Drops Are so hard to find well for me any way lol.. I Have Never Found Any Vanity That you cant get in the daily Bonus and its not threw lack of Trying I can assure you of that i Farmed The Gamer Set for over a Year & a Half the same as Dark Manic & Albino Bats and Undead Mask and Never Found Any of them and I mean I farmed Day and Night 7 days a week and got Nothing I've had to buy any vanity i have guess I'm just Damn Unlucky with vanity But thats another Story LoL Here's too getting some Maps and too Legendary Items Going Back too what they are suppose too be their Name Sake Legendary,And Maybe D/L Will Get back too the Game It Started Out To Be If The Players Learn How To Use The Auction House Properly !!!