Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Well...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Exclamation Well...

Hello fellow forumers, I am here to discuss some topics here, revealing most of things that are my secrets. From being banned on an account, then to being banned on a device, and then multiple things I have done, but mostly because I'm taking a break from PL, yeah Im banned, but I understand why now, and I understand I'm still playing PL even tho I'm banned, but I love it so what ever.

I took lot of though into this an I hope that the developers/moderators look at this and thoroughly read it maybe re-read it, because I mean and every single word I type in this, because I do want my account back, and I promise to not do anything against ToS, and I put meaning into every word, and will do what I can to achieve my account.

Ok so my Forum name "Hawkbby" was my in game name, but that account was banned. At, the time I was childish, and I always do things off impulse, with no regret till the after effect. So this is why I'm banned on that account; first off, I let lots of people use my accts, friends, strangers that had good moral to not change info, and only tell this because I have gotten friends devices banned and if/when I can if it really mattered I would certainly ask the developers for an unban on your device, or if I know you well I would possibly buy you another device. So yeah I was banned for letting 135 devices access my account for PL for certain reasons. I traded gold for platinum, vice versa because I was in a desperate mode for either platinum or gold. I also would let people farm on my account for long time of periods, 1-2 days, they keep 75% while i get whats left. You see, all those things are bad/against ToS, but I did them all on impulse, but those did not get me banned. But, I can't believe, I also let what I had paid, lots and lots of plat bought, that wasn't against ToS, from my pocket, go to waste. I stored everything I bought on Pocket Legends, and to see I've spent A LOT, from 15$ cards, to 100$ cards... I don't, and will not say how much I spent because I want at least some decency from crying on forums.

The thing that got me banned was selling my account, and that was off impulse as well, I didn't have the mind set now, of patience and confidence, so yeah I sold my founder account. When I noticed, I had traded a 3pc Founder, just for 50 bucks, I noticed that was really stupid and I shouldn't have done it, but the kid I was I, regret hit me... So I paid the person back 75 dollars for my account, played it for one day, and it was banned, then I realized I made the biggest mistake I could have made, like if I had a time machine, I would go way back in time, before I even played Pocket Legends, from the time I first had a problem with patience.

From the day I got banned, till now I have begged for my account back, yes you can consider this a cry for help, because it is. I have tried and tried, always wondered why wont they give me it back, but then it hit me. I sold their thanks, their happiness, and their gratitude for 50 bucks... Stupidity, Embarrassment, and Shame, for what I did. I couldn't understand at first why I got banned and why they wouldn't give me it back even tho I paid the person back, until now. Ive been banned for awhile, and I understand that but I cannot go 2 days without PL, because that is my relief, yeah I do things, like basketball, which isn't any fun if coaches are going to make it a chore and not a fun sport lol. Anwyas back on topic, all I am asking is just for one last chance.

As for things if, I do get my account back, I do not have to worry about the platinum because I have a job* now, and I have the things an average kid can have, but that took awhile because of the job and what not, but without the platinum problem then I wouldn't have to do anything against ToS for it, I think we can understand, that yes I cannot ask my parents for 100$ to 500$* just to spend it on a game, but I don't care, all I do is spend money on school lunch, rides, and a phone bill haha so I have lots of money for the rest of my paycheck to actually do with so I think I don't need to worry about me being broke.

* i tried that, and thats the reason of me getting a job*

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I know people like bous who have done way less then you and he begged and begged but never got back I feel bad for you truly do because I was banned at one point but you have to either leave it behind or rebuild the foundation (start over) wish you best of luck

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

STS won't do anything...lol I can't say much on this forum. Even knowing that you were once a kid that did childish things cause "you were a kid" they still won't reconsider. Anyways, post this on other "non administered" STS forum and I'd be glad to go in dept with you..bammer hammer here likes to smash anything that talks. GL Tho!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Knockador For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Starting over just to receive another ban....? >.< lol idk

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Thread closed. We do not discuss bans on the forums:
    http://support.spacetimestudios.com/...e-been-banned-
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com