Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default SELLMATE: Anyone know?

Name:  20131207_010840.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  155.4 KBName:  20131207_003346.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  140.2 KB
    Here's a very suspicious character..He has been sitting in cs for several months 24/7..Never logs out..He never talks, trades, or move..Even after an update he returns to the same spot. I've even seen him in cs alone early in the a.m. I have a very good idea what he's doing but won't say.. If you've spoken to this person. .Traded etc..Please reply..Otherwise sts/devs please view this persons acct..See if they have any chat logs..dungeon runs..Trades...but most of all check their stash..Recently I've seen some suspicious activity on pl..lets put a stop to it...Also check a player named beerstore who sits in glumdoll cemetery.. If they've checked this post then look for transfers..I play too hard for people to cheat their way to the top....thank you..
    Last edited by BlacknWild; 12-07-2013 at 02:10 AM.

"Farm Hard or Go Home"

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I haven't seen anything in cs from sellmate as you would expect.
    I've noticed beerstore always standing in the same spot in Fathom town on multiple days. They also didn't respond to pm's.

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Yah I always see him there GANNA SEND A SPY AFTER HIM ILL BE STALKING 24/7 O.O PREPARE UR SELF
    and never seen beerstore I'll be in a loom out for him too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

It is probably a dev acc used to stalk the chats..
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    It is probably a dev acc used to stalk the chats..
    Pretty sure they can pick a map and check the chat anytime they want
    (I think ^.^')

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

lol PL is turning into Runescape. He prob has his computer searching CS for "Savage" while the price point is at like 200k and under, so if anyone mistakenly posted a "Savage Scythe" for "2,000,0" or "2,000,00" instead of 2,000,000, he would then be the first to see it and buy it because it would pop up (If his bot is fast enough), he would be able to get it before the seller was able to switch tabs and cancel the item.

lol this sounds like a wonderful bot, these things are the reasons I really can't wait to start learning C++...feeling all giggle inside thinking of all the things I could create...and destroy > : D

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Knockador For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Knockador View Post
    lol PL is turning into Runescape. He prob has his computer searching CS for "Savage" while the price point is at like 200k and under, so if anyone mistakenly posted a "Savage Scythe" for "2,000,0" or "2,000,00" instead of 2,000,000, he would then be the first to see it and buy it because it would pop up (If his bot is fast enough), he would be able to get it before the seller was able to switch tabs and cancel the item.

lol this sounds like a wonderful bot, these things are the reasons I really can't wait to start learning C++…feeling all giggle inside thinking of all the things I could create...and destroy > : D

shush your face, put a savage item in cs for 5 seconds, count it 5 seconds normally and you will find out there is a "CS Bot" or not lol, highly doubt it.

Btw sellmate has been in bale fort for months now, same as beerstore, i have messaged beerstore many times but only once he has replied, which was a while ago though.

Strange how these characters sit in the maos like this, can't see devs doing this, I'm sure they're a lot more "Ninja" with this kind of stuff but still you never know.. what about the mage with the parrot pet that sat in humania? I can never find him/her anymore in there O.o
    Last edited by Jig; 12-07-2013 at 04:24 AM.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    shush your face, put a savage item in cs for 5 seconds, count it 5 seconds normally and you will find out there is a "CS Bot" or not lol, highly doubt it.

Btw sellmate has been in bale fort for months now, same as beerstore, i have messaged beerstore many times but only once he has replied, which was a while ago though.

Strange how these characters sit in the maos like this, can't see devs doing this, I'm sure they're a lot more "Ninja" with this kind of stuff but still you never know.. what about the mage with the parrot pet that sat in humania? I can never find him/her anymore in there O.o
    lol I don't get what your're saying but ya it's not like this is Graal where your "proness" is based on how many hours you have. lol or people are just falling asleep all the time with their phones on...
    I hope sts doesn't put a time limit of movement...that would just be sad..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post

Roastpig?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Knockador View Post

lol this sounds like a wonderful bot, these things are the reasons I really can't wait to start learning C++...feeling all giggle inside thinking of all the things I could create...and destroy > : D
    Dam what class u taking ._. And want to try putting savvage up for 200k for 5min see if sellmate buys :3 would be good reson to ban him if he is botting cuz i never see his items in cs
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

A
    So i have talked to him once i said hi was on for 3hrs after he never replied
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

In the past someone made a comment about a gold glitch, and was removed from pl permanently..My guess is these or this may be the same or another person who may be doing the same thing..I pay very close attention to my surroundings..No these or this guy isn't falling asleep..Hes afk and his toon/toons are definitely there to serve a purpose..At any time..randomly..any time am or pm..Private message them..They are right there. .Empty cs empty cemetery...Right there faithfully..Something definitely fishy about these toons..

"Farm Hard or Go Home"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlacknWild View Post
    In the past someone made a comment about a gold glitch, and was removed from pl permanently..My guess is these or this may be the same or another person who may be doing the same thing..I pay very close attention to my surroundings..No these or this guy isn't falling asleep..Hes afk and his toon/toons are definitely there to serve a purpose..At any time..randomly..any time am or pm..Private message them..They are right there. .Empty cs empty cemetery...Right there faithfully..Something definitely fishy about these toons..

Gold glitch?
    nothing lasts forever

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

The stash/gold exploit would explain the toon in cs but I can't make sense of the one in fathom.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Skill pm me im confused explain in a but more detail ? So theres an unpatched glitch..... Pm me im super curious ._.

Dont tell me how to do it just what it is ._. And how it explains sell afk in cs? (Sorry its 10pm here and im tired and confused just pm lol)
    Last edited by Burningdex; 12-07-2013 at 05:56 AM.
    nothing lasts forever

On top of Snowpeak Mountain, tweaking stats
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Sellmate is a player and moves around. I know a couple of players who know her main. Case closed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

^ psst.... he works for the botter..lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

yes guys u guys should post a savage for 200k

check 5 mins later it'll say "Rot" in ur cs completed sales list

I Bes Behr : The Guide
    PL-Demon, Warrior, Behr, Light, Rot, Eat, Bank, Bracelet, Icasthard, Forerun, Embarrass

AL-Rot, Compose

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suntv View Post
    Sellmate is a player and moves around. I know a couple of players who know her main. Case closed
    Thanks for solving the mystery! I was somehow hoping this all was a giant set up to let us all put savage in cs for 200k

Now to beerstore - anybody know them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

I tried to be afk for 12 hours during one night last summer and the screen actually burned my name and joystick etc to the screen panel. It slowly disappeared during a week. I bet he has pl open in pc window at background and he never shuts down his computer.