Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Will I be banned?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Will I be banned?

Well this is a general question towards STS and the community. As you all know, I have a mage named "IStaff" that I recently renamed. Well I have recently been talking to some old PL friends over KIk and such, and they began to talk of the 71 cap and all that. And the pvp I was involved in.... There is only one problem, I did not log into my account until when I capped my mage, at 76, pre nerf, and then not until recently again. I had stopped playing just because of shear time management skills, and frustration. I did log on occasionally to talk to people, but I NEVER pvped at 71. I'm trying to figure out how this is possible. Then I realized, when I got my phone, I handed down my iPod to my now 10 year old brother. I didn't delete any of the apps, or anything either. I had nothing bad on it, It was just games. What I am assuming happened was that he used the Pocket Legends app, and had my login and password saved within it. I am 100% sure he played and has been playing, although I didn't know at the time. I can assure you I leveled to 76 on my own, and the sets I have I acquired recently myself by farming slayer. Well he recently got his own kindle, and gave my iPod back, and I saw pocket legends on it and was like oh, I remember this game. That was maybe a month ago. I first had my suspicions he played when my mage was renamed from "Stevenmc" to "Plasmastar". But I didn't think too much of it, 66 had a lot of pvp wars and I probably did it to get out of them, but I didn't remember doing it. He must have done it. My question is, is this considered account sharing? Will I be banned for this? I'm not going to lie and say it was me, as it wasn't. But I did not give out my password, he just clicked the app and it was already logged in for him. I did not intentionally do this either, and I will take screenshots of everything I have to prove he did nothing beneficial to my account. I did not device share either, it was all from the same iPod 4th gen, and a recent kindle I bought for myself. I really do not want to get banned for this, but I don't want to lie either. I have only played spottedly and stopped before the nerf out of frustration. But now things seem a lot better. I would prefer not to lose my founders account, and all the hours I spent in this game. And I'm really enjoying catching up with my online friends that are still around.

My apologize,
    Stevenmc

*If my little brother did offend anyone, or scam?.. I hope not, but please pm me, and I will farm to make even on matters and money. When I do buy platinum again I will be going back to "Stevenmc" too, so you will be able to reach the ACTUAL me there. Good day everyone!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stevenmc For This Useful Post: