7 Posts

Default a

Thats why they invented mute

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Why is the STS community the only MMO community that thinks "go" is "proper" PvP? ...

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

When I saw this thread I go kill myself, get revived by a mage, go punch you in the face, go cry after realizing what this game has come to and kill myself again.

Btw 100$ isn't a lot and if you want any kind of favoritism I'd say spend at least another grand on this game. Even then meh.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Lol, I know many "rushers" who are actually amazingly skilled at their class. They don't trash talk at all, unlike..them DOGGIESSSSS. Most "go" people don't have a chance against these.
    Most solutions are get a higher level and pwn their face, or get in a well known/good pvp guild that always backs you up, I myself don't join pvp guilds, as I "Like to go solo"
    And also it helps if you're well known, like that random Kewl nub said up there, as you can always ask for help. Whats better for is that they're forum friends

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cheenivie View Post
    When I saw this thread I go kill myself, get revived by a mage, go punch you in the face, go cry after realizing what this game has come to and kill myself again.

Btw 100$ isn't a lot and if you want any kind of favoritism I'd say spend at least another grand on this game. Even then meh.
    do u wanna be alive again?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggron View Post
    do u wanna be alive again?
    pls much health

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cheenivie View Post
    pls much health
    Rise from the dead, butthead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol, rushing is a part of the game mate, its a game bud u cant expect respect from a bunch of people u dont know all i can suggest is that u rush back it is pretty fun u should try it haha, keep legit fights for people u know or people who r willing to call u out , if not then KILL, its a game just have fun piece

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Do bekon stahmp den u will wen g.g rekt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

can i have love Q_Q
    yea, yea, yea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    Kd means nothing ............ But i agree iw as in bear 26 for some reason to day and a mage friend was rushed by a bear and the bear was spamming cry moar plz u nub
    Yup, and like this guy, he rushed me and he's like 'You're my 800th Kill!' Or something. Then, he says 'Cry!' And leaves the game immediately.

-Dancce, Ign- Dancce l20 Pally

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanmage View Post
    Lol, rushing is a part of the game mate, its a game bud u cant expect respect from a bunch of people u dont know all i can suggest is that u rush back it is pretty fun u should try it haha, keep legit fights for people u know or people who r willing to call u out , if not then KILL, its a game just have fun piece
    Actually, I'm a l20 Pally so rushes not that ez on me. When I see it coming (rarely), I charge across the battlefield and shout 'Hmm? Were you looking for something?'

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dancce For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dancce View Post
    Actually, I'm a l20 Pally so rushes not that ez on me. When I see it coming (rarely), I charge across the battlefield and shout 'Hmm? Were you looking for something?'
    Must English
    Much 101

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Well... Most of the time I myself say go (unless sometimes vs. Family members or rushers). Although I'm in endgame PVP, I would like to ask you something. How do we prevent people from rushing? We can say "NO RUSH NOOB" or etc., but people will still rush nevertheless. And as to "CRY MOAR PLZ NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUB," just feel pity on them for having to step on ppls' feelings and trashtalk so they themselves can feel better. And as to the KDR, it's just a number... As Holy said, "KDR doesn't matter. It's your skills that matter the most." If you develop a reputation for being "pro," people will give you the respect you deserve.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pancakepanic View Post
    STS has some work to do. In this thread, i am going to express some of my opinions about low lvl pvp, and some of the issues i have encountered. Ultimately, most, if not all of the problems i am having come down to player respect, and that is something STS cannot fix. I know you guys work hard at STS to make this game fun and enjoyable for all players, but there are problems you guys cant fix.
    Problem #1: RESPECT
    The level of respect for other players in low lvl pvp is ridiculous, and i think it is near, if not already at, 0. Most players just rush, then shout "cry moar" with a barrage of other curse words. I know by saying that <-- in my thread, im gonna get a bunch of flak about how "rushing is part of the game" and and endless amount of criticization, but i know whats coming, and i really just dont care. In the past few months, right after the nerf, there were mamy attempts to stop spawning and rushing, but they failed were ultimately removed. It is obviously hard, but there has to be a solution to this. I am an accomplished player, and have spent around $100 on platinum, and dont think players who havnt spent anywhere near the amount of time or money playing should be able to kill me and ruin my KDR for no apparent reason. I am by no reason asking for favoritism because i have bought plat and spent hours playing the game, but only asking for a solution to rushing. I will be adding to this thread hopefully every day.
    Thanks for your time,
    Pancakepanic
    #TheDescriptionOfRekt
    PL:Sharkknife (77 bird in <Rated M>), Ubertwink (Bes 56 in <FFA>/PL Minuteman, Wrathfuluber (One Of The Last 1st Gen Wrathfuls)||| AL: Depend-46 (proud member of <Mag(nub)num>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

founders + f-bow= thinks he is pro nub i always see this in lower lvl pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pancakepanic View Post
    STS has some work to do. In this thread, i am going to express some of my opinions about low lvl pvp, and some of the issues i have encountered. Ultimately, most, if not all of the problems i am having come down to player respect, and that is something STS cannot fix. I know you guys work hard at STS to make this game fun and enjoyable for all players, but there are problems you guys cant fix.
    Problem #1: RESPECT
    The level of respect for other players in low lvl pvp is ridiculous, and i think it is near, if not already at, 0. Most players just rush, then shout "cry moar" with a barrage of other curse words. I know by saying that <-- in my thread, im gonna get a bunch of flak about how "rushing is part of the game" and and endless amount of criticization, but i know whats coming, and i really just dont care. In the past few months, right after the nerf, there were mamy attempts to stop spawning and rushing, but they failed were ultimately removed. It is obviously hard, but there has to be a solution to this. I am an accomplished player, and have spent around $100 on platinum, and dont think players who havnt spent anywhere near the amount of time or money playing should be able to kill me and ruin my KDR for no apparent reason. I am by no reason asking for favoritism because i have bought plat and spent hours playing the game, but only asking for a solution to rushing. I will be adding to this thread hopefully every day.
    Thanks for your time,
    Pancakepanic
    I'd have to say I agree with you. However, now I find that even after you've decimated someone, you'll still be called a "noob" and be sworn at. It's extremely annoying. After a while I'll crack and type something like, "how am I the noob, I'm pwning u" and apparently these poor sports just can't resist saying something stupid. And I quote:

Cry moar
    Go *bleep* yourself
    Plus all the assorted "cry" phrases. Seriously, grow up kids.

Fully supportive, ~Dep
    I AM..... Depury | Hammerologist | Mydadsapizza | Lvlbearz | Lvlbatti | Lvlflight | Dished | Rhinotacular | Truesome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernewber View Post
    #TheDescriptionOfRekt
    Rekt is my fav word atm cx

(dey c me trollin', dey hatin') xD
    I AM..... Depury | Hammerologist | Mydadsapizza | Lvlbearz | Lvlbatti | Lvlflight | Dished | Rhinotacular | Truesome