Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tarlok's Wrath Winter Event Official Feedback Thread

Supernova at the end of the Universe on a Little Fluffy Cloud.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ah well. Its all good anyway. Still enough to do and things to get even without plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    All of these recipes can be vendored for various values, so that once the event is over can sell them for gold. From Jan 6 to Jan 13 the crafting recipes for the event Gems and combining chests will still be valid to craft. In a patch on Jan 13th these recipes will be removed and no longer able to be combined. The recipe item left in your inventory will be able to be sold for gold.
    From what I understand, Sam, is that the event ends on Jan 6th. From Jan 6th - 13th, recipes will become tradeable. And after the Jan 13th patch, recipes will become useless.

But, the 'recipe item' (for example, Gold Frozen Chest or Imbued Gold Frozen Chest ) can be tradeable right and even after the event, those who missed the event, can open these chests and find Winter items?

Or does the 'recipe item' which can 'be sold for gold' refer to Tarlok gems only and is invalid for Event chests?

One more question, will the Winter Rage vanity disappear from the store after the event or still be available for purchase?
    Last edited by Zyntia; 12-13-2013 at 03:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

The new gems should have different colours, cuz its hard to look them in cs, fire gem exactly same as wind gem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

I just wanted to say that what bugs me most is the "Thawing the Chill" quest.
    I spend literary 3 hours every day trying to complete it with a warrior. It seems there are hours when the ghosts just won't drop.
    Could the rate be bumped up a bit please?
    Disclaimer: my lameness is figurative but strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The rate for portal drops seem to be very low for low level players. I am a 35lv and i get portals half the time. My son is a level 21 and can not get a portal drop. He spent 3 hours last night and Killed 42 bosses in Ydra Forest and Dead City with out one portal. That just seems crazy. Are portals only for level 30 toons?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to armorsquad For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by armorsquad View Post
    The rate for portal drops seem to be very low for low level players. I am a 35lv and i get portals half the time. My son is a level 21 and can not get a portal drop. He spent 3 hours last night and Killed 42 bosses in Ydra Forest and Dead City with out one portal. That just seems crazy. Are portals only for level 30 toons?
    I have a a few lvl 36s... and a lvl 10. My lvl 10 is forced to buy all portals with plat. Its a ruff world for us twinks. Inflating top Tarlok gear to 1 million un gemmed.

.+*^*+. Theillist1 .+*^*+.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

It really feels like there are lucky and unlucky hours for portals and ghosts... try to switch toons if you can when it feels like unlucky.

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by armorsquad View Post
    Hi Armorsquad,

We replied about how lower level portals don't spawn as frequently in this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ft-Spawn-Rates

The reason is to have a disincentive for high level players to not farm low level zones. Unfortunately, it needs to be that way to keep the event from being cheezed. Hopefully your son will find some as he levels up. We are looking at future systems to address the issue for similar such events.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #69
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntia View Post

One more question, will the Winter Rage vanity disappear from the store after the event or still be available for purchase?
    Yes, the Winter Rage vanity will be removed from the Store on Jan 6th when the event ends.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Question: unopened chests will remain in my inventory after the event, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

When will you consider the portal drop rate finalized?
    I've spent 5 hours running all Ydra with a lv16 toon, without a single hit.
    There really are no other maps doable in that level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Portals take too many boss runs to open.
    Goblin takes too much hack and slash for the measly 8 tokens.
    Winter chests should be able to be listed on CS.
    Ice Fiend should have chance to drop winter pet/gear like Jack Hellows.
    We should be able to purchase any class vanity with our tokens.
    Breezaga should have higher drop rate in imbued chests.
    AL IGN: Uguay

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jabu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Can Gold Frozen Chests and Imbued Gold Frozen Chests be sold/bought after the event ends?

Asking because these can be termed 'recipe item' when crafted and Samhayne has posted that recipe items can be sold after 13th Jan.

Samhayne's quote - "In a patch on Jan 13th these recipes will be removed and no longer able to be combined. The recipe item left in your inventory will be able to be sold for gold."

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #74
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntia View Post
    Can Gold Frozen Chests and Imbued Gold Frozen Chests be sold/bought after the event ends?

Asking because these can be termed 'recipe item' when crafted and Samhayne has posted that recipe items can be sold after 13th Jan.

Samhayne's quote - "In a patch on Jan 13th these recipes will be removed and no longer able to be combined. The recipe item left in your inventory will be able to be sold for gold."
    The chests are not tradeable, before or after the event.

The "recipe item" is what you get when you buy the gem or chest combine recipes.
    | | | |

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hi Armorsquad,

We replied about how lower level portals don't spawn as frequently in this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ft-Spawn-Rates

The reason is to have a disincentive for high level players to not farm low level zones. Unfortunately, it needs to be that way to keep the event from being cheezed. Hopefully your son will find some as he levels up. We are looking at future systems to address the issue for similar such events.
    Samshayne, a suggestion for the future... Open the all the quests/maps (except elite mode) to all lvls. Tier the maps like pvp so a 36 cant walk a lvl 8 though Shuyl. Of course you would have to FINISH a questline before moving to the next zone.
    This may help with future events and us low lvl twinks that wanna find new awesome gear! So we can go to Nordr or Shuyl. And get that portal we fought so hard for! Ty.

.+*^*+. Theillist1 .+*^*+.
    Last edited by Theillist1; 12-16-2013 at 12:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Don't you guys think lvl 10-20 Tarlok equips are a bit OP? cap lvl equips on lvls 16-21 got kinda useless because of the OP'ed equip stats of the tarlok equips for that said levels. So i suggest that you guys should rebalance them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Season 1 elite drop armor, helmet, amulet completely useless now.
    Totally!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fritzce View Post
    Don't you guys think lvl 10-20 Tarlok equips are a bit OP? cap lvl equips on lvls 16-21 got kinda useless because of the OP'ed equip stats of the tarlok equips for that said levels. So i suggest that you guys should rebalance them.
    Lvl25 also, helmets got more damage than lvl26 mythics, but i find it cool.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fritzce View Post
    They are too focusing on end game stat for each gear. Since they using some formula, maybe they didnt recognize that the low lv equipment become too powerfull. Even my lv 12 twink using some lv 10 tarlok to maximize damage. Rather than make the tarlok eq to be rebalance, i hope that they stop releasing new item that way too powerfull for low lv and hard to get (will make the item expensive). I suggested that because most of people twinking in low lv because they cant afford to compete in high end game which is require lots of money

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jetzzz View Post
    They are too focusing on end game stat for each gear. Since they using some formula, maybe they didnt recognize that the low lv equipment become too powerfull. Even my lv 12 twink using some lv 10 tarlok to maximize damage. Rather than make the tarlok eq to be rebalance, i hope that they stop releasing new item that way too powerfull for low lv and hard to get (will make the item expensive). I suggested that because most of people twinking in low lv because they cant afford to compete in high end game which is require lots of money
    Yes, but if a nerf comes, i will ask to refund all my tarlok 5 plat entry.