Thread: Pocket Legends on PC? Windows or Linux.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I see a lot of people on the boards saying they hope that the game doesn't come to the PC. Some reasons make sense, like opening the game up to botting or hacking, while others seem superficial--PvP suddenly favoring one medium over another.

If done in the right way, I don't think PvP has to worry. If your hotkeys still stay on the physical screen, and you have to click them with a mouse, there's a good chance that your ability will actually be diminished on the PC, because you're trying to take in a mach larger screen, and having to pay attention to what is actually going on in front of you as well. Of course, this is from someone that has only played PvP in many other games, and has yet to try it in PL. Regardless, I don't think it will have as much of an impact on PvP as people fear.

As far as botting and hacking, that will happen one way or another anyway. As long as it is secure to the point where passwords can't be garnered by anything other than stupidity, then hacks will be detected and taken care of, which happens in every single other MMO. I don't think the potential user base should be limited simply because "something bad might happen at some point".

Personally, I would love to be able to play on the PC, and I know a friend of mine would probably start playing if it comes out. Heck, a few more people I know may play as well. In the end, it would only be good for the game in my opinion.
    Last edited by Numbers; 02-25-2011 at 08:30 PM.