Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL Combat Re-Balance Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by setec View Post
    Good example. Now I see. Thank you.
    You're welcome

I'm happy to see STS planning and working for the future actually, gives me a bit of security knowing hours I'm putting into the game won't go to waste :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This just killed it for me.

Plain and simple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Well it doesn't have fail in it can you expands on what it was that killed it for you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    I understand that, but did you have to change them so unevenly? Those of us who spent time farming/buying cosmos/void/rift and selling fate/fortune/destiny items for under 1k (since they were so common and everyone and everything was selling them) feel like we've been punched in the gut with a Gurgox hammer. It's one thing to balance out some of the equipment, but not in a way that turns the economy upside down!
    i didnt try the udpdated version, but iam shocked about what iam reading here... :-/
    les and me spended really much time and money to get our equippent and now its all like worthless? that coudnt be
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Just chill for goodness sake devs have said there are more updates to come as they take feedback, you can chicken little if you want but let's see a few more updates before you all emo rage quit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy View Post
    Just chill for goodness sake devs have said there are more updates to come as they take feedback, you can chicken little if you want but let's see a few more updates before you all emo rage quit.
    the update before with remove rushing made me angry... then this update much more now... @ next update i may quit and search a game where i beeing recompensed for hard playing and trading etc... and not bumped back to start...
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Riccits View Post
    the update before with remove rushing made me angry... then this update much more now... @ next update i may quit and search a game where i beeing recompensed for hard playing and trading etc... and not bumped back to start...
    You still are rewarded for playing hard with this update though. I personally made close to 300k already for a few hours with the new update. And I haven't come across any rares yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    You still are rewarded for playing hard with this update though. I personally made close to 300k already for a few hours with the new update. And I haven't come across any rares yet.
    how did u exactly made 300k?
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Riccits View Post
    how did u exactly made 300k?
    Figured it out from the patch notes, nothing illegal, just a big favor in the update.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb This Update Can Be Adapt Or Messed Up

FIRST
    Archers are far rangers, fast, dodges lots of time, hardly misses and this update decrease all rangers armor, dodge, crit and hp then whats the point of a archer when i see a lvl 50 full set void archer get surrounded by lots of alien oasis 1 monster and within 5 to 7 seconds it died. Whats the point for a high dex stats archer with low dodge, crit and hit chance? NO point in reducing skill cooldown when we do not even have enough time to survive a single monster hit due to the decrease of armor.

SECOND
    Enchantress's mana regeneration never ends and when their health points got minus they can simply health now their mana regeneration seems to decrease by half my teammate's enchantress couldn't even have time to press Resurrect and it die due to the low armor and the monster's hit became high. Even if it has time to Resurrect me the Enchantress run out of mana or simlpy Resurrected me but died leaving a bear alone who cant even kill 5 Alien Oasis 3 monster to a Boss? If a bear cant solo 5 Alien Oasis 3 monster how can he solo a Alien Oasis 3 Boss when before the update they can?

THIRD
    Warriors were once Strong, Enchantress and Archers rely on them to kill large group of monsters, killing boss, and pulling or pushing monster away from teammates which helps Enchantress and Archers to survive. This game is also by making friends helping teamates to survive even longer especially Enchantress And Archers but now Warriors became useless as their Skill Iron Blood is their primary skill of survival adding 50 bonus to armor is now 25 and the skill Evade was once +30 dodge change decrease to +10 then what is the point of adding skill points to have a +10 dodge when +10 dodge dont even help to dodge you everytime at all. People complain Warriors is strong now let Archers and Enchantress be but Archers And Enchantress still couldn't survive the monster from Alien Oasis 3 without Warriors Stunning, Draging the monster around. This update shouldnt make warriors so weak if it makes Warriors weak than all 3 Classes can hardly complete a stage now unless potions are involved. Warriors was strong to protect Enchancetress And Archers and Enchantress Resurrect Warriors And Archers and Archers making the enemys weak and hits fast but now a Warrior cant even Tank( handles lots of damage without dieing) how are they able to alive to stun, distract and lure monsters around? A warrior now easily dies resulting Enchantress to Resurrect them wasting a Enchantress's time to heal and Enchantress die Archers will die or they can retreat but resulting the group to fight again. This repeats and breaks the 3 classes uses. Whats the point of evade with +10 dodge which cant dodge at all?

Weapons and Armors
    Some weapons has a word Thoth behind it and they were once give +6 mana regen now becoming 2 which waste the money of Thoth's buyers. Now Isis is the next Thoth with a +3 Mana regen now and were once +6 health regen becomeing +1 health regen. The update couldnt anyhow change the equipments stats and the 8% dodge is gone.
    No point increasing health pools when our armor become low that monster can damage us fast which needs us to press health potion rapidly leaving no time to use skill when the skill cooldown is faster. OR we can adapt this update if we know your making a new map that gives weapon that is Stronger than Cosmo, Void and Rift and level caps to increase than this update is FINE. What i means is example a sword is lvl 50 giving 8 str 3 crit and 3 dodge now reduce to 2 str 1 crit 1 dodge but make a new map that make level cap to example 60 and give level 60 weapons that is giving 8 str 3 crit 3 dodge so its like the stats of the level 50 weapons but now 60 and level 50 weapons lowered than everything is back to normal. Level 50 sword's 8 str 3 crit 3 dodge stats is given to Level 60 Sword and making the level 50 sword 2 str 1 crit 1 dodge same as the armor. Same as skill, example a skill at level 5 give +10 dodge chance but is once giving +30 dodge chance then make the skill max level to 10 which gives +30 dodge chance. My idea is a decrease in weapons's stats and skills but add players to reach a higher level and new map to conquer gaining new weapon which replaces the old weapons's stats and higher skill level replacing the stats given of the skill when its level 5.

Now we are weaker and money easier to earn but BOSSES harder to kill lesser people will hunt the boss like GALACTIC OVERLORD and GURGOX THE GREAT where they drop void, rift and cosmo weapon especially those who aready have the set will not hunt the boss as those who have the set is still weak and money easier to earn but no people selling Rift, Void and Cosmo in the consignment shop then the money is useless and the RIft, Void and Cosmo weapon is reaching existinction as they become weak no people hunting it and no people STRONG enough to hunt it. Many people is getting richer and maybe a person hunt it and put the price as 1,000,000 gold when the item is worth 200,000 gold and people will really buy it but not enough for other people only 1 person can buy it. And a new person hunted the exact weapon in a longer period he knows many people has more money know and he puts at 1,500,000 gold and if people buy it then this will stacks resulting the Armor and Weapons price to RISE dramastically and new Pocket Legends players will see that all this weapon is so expensive and they might quit less and less people will play or the amount of player never increase then the players who are rich and strong will get bored and quit and when the players is rich and strong they will not buy platinum anymore resulting the Pocket Legend game cannot evolve and earn money.

I am not complaining just a opinion for you all people to see and i wish the Developers will change back this update or add new maps new levels new equip and higher skill levels that will replace the stats of the older equip and skill. But if you really do want make a new map new equip and higher skill than the update should be slower, let us adapt to your new update then adding new map, equip and skill levels higher than we will feel that we really became stronger not like we feel strong today and weak tomorrow and the day after tomorrow you make this update and we feel strong again this dont feel like the right thing to do. Add newer weapons that overtake the Strength of Rift, Void and Cosmo and the newer weapons has the same stats as the stats of RIft, Cosmo and Void before this update. Newer skill level to make us feel that the skills are now important. A skill at level 5 once give that bonus but decrease but make the skills caps increase and we add the same skill to max we will notice it is the same as before. IF rewind the update seems awkward. I spended One And A Half our writing this please use this time to browse and see my opinion and i hope everything is back to normal but not by rewinding the update but making us adapt to this update and make a new update that exactly replace the old onces THANKS YOU.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

There you go.

Increased item drop rate and cash drop rate for AO3 trash mobs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've spent a decent bit of money on this WONDERFUL game I was enjoying thoroughly over the past week. But tonight when I played I realized I'm in a totally different game that I would have deleted from my ipod in about 5 minutes. TBH the emphasis on autoattack was much more fun on a little mobile device i dont feel like 'button mashing' my touch screen every 1 second. Using my skills tactically was far more enjoyable. Swinging my formerly 0.5 speed sword at 1.5 speed is mind numbing. The pace of the game was so fun before. I never experienced PVP and honestly don't care about that aspect of the game. The pvp balances should never have a negative impact on the pve play.

I didn't realize when I opened my wallet that I was paying to beta test this game. I've MMO gamed since '99 with EverQuest and have played just about every MMO released since. This is honestly probably one of the most drastic, knee-jerk, all-encompassing and just bold/weird nerf patches I've ever experienced. Usually it's boohoo my weapon lost 10 dps but this was like wham the game is 5 times slower now and be prepared to spend every coin you have + the ones we hope you buy from us on potions. Hope it reverts back to at least a shade of what I was enjoying previously or it will be very unfortunate indeed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The lamest reasons for nerfing.. This must be the first game to say they hit their ceiling.

Let's say you keep your current pre this update settings.. Keep all the graphical numbers that appear to user the same.

Then at your coding end just use some multiplier or divisions...

What does 100 percent doge means? If your enemy has 120 percent hit? Its all relative right..

You can hv 500 percent dodge but u can still be hit if someone has 600 percent hit.

If you just changed evrrything back down with a 0.01 multipler. Then it will be ok.

I hv been supportive of the devs all this while.. But this time their explanation for update just isn't good enough. And worse their executuion seems a bit haphazard and shortsighted.

Elites will always appear in every mmorpg. If you say that level 19 bear twink ( I don't hv one) are invincible.

Then u need to nerf it. Do you mean everytime someone finds a creative way to be good, you are going to nerf it?

If lvl 19 bears as so good why don't everyone make lvl 19 bears? Coz in the end it still boils down to preference and skill.

And ppl hv the choice to make a bear if they want to be so called invincible. But do they die? Yes coz u need to be good to be pro.. And practice makes the pro.

The problem I see with bears are their iron blood. So? Make it shorter.. Introduce more skills and expand the skill tree.

Diversity is the key for mmorpgs as ppl want to customise and be their own.. Either good or bad its up to them.

Right now the skill tree is so limited that every lvl 50 bear has the same skills. Every lvl 50 bird has same skills.

Now this is a real issue. Not nerfing your good players so that u think it will be fair. If its so not fair why do u see pvps still happening?

The solution has to be sustainable and creative. Not just cure the symptoms and forget about the core underlying problem.

I know I sound overly critical. But you are not dealing with kids here.. If you want to be serious, u hv to take things seriously.

There is a huge diff between a stable game and a beta production

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Tbh they mostly are dealing with kids, maybe the avg player age base is increasing with the droid influx.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I reckon axes and maces should be increased by 1.5 attack speed. Otherwise they're not in the same league as the quicker weapons. Otherwise, I like the update with the exception of my int bear in PvP and PvE. Can't kill anyone because usually just auto attacking, and with other players h/s i can't kill them. Other wise, especialy at 50 i love the update. haen't played my tank yet, but if iron blood and evasion weren't completely nerfed, i dont understand why people couldn't just rotate between them to make up for the lack of armour? anyways, thatnks for the work you guys put in
    [ENG] Cyronius - 30 [OP] Cyronios - 25 [COM] Cyronias - 11
    Yes, I'm a ninja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It makes me sick when people give positive feedback about this update. Just sick to my stomach. Its just that bad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Torrentula81 View Post
    It makes me sick when people hive positive feedback about this update. Just sick to my stomach.
    Then you sir, do not belong here. This is a feedback thread and is for personal opinions. If you want a game that pleases yourself most of all, why not try and start one like STS? And let us know how hard it is to start up and manage when you do fail.

Other than that, sad to hear it gets you sick, not sorry about it though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Torrentula81 View Post
    It makes me sick when people give positive feedback about this update. Just sick to my stomach. Its just that bad.
    Well done, a gold star for you sir for the most constructive feedback so far. How do you do it, I'm gobsmacked with your insightful and well researched feedback with the latest update.

You Sir Rock.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Necrobane View Post
    I reckon axes and maces should be increased by 1.5 attack speed.
    +2 points for using the word "reckon".
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well the update is good but not great, it's a step in the right direction, but what was the point of decreasing weapon speed? Weapons are too slow to even bother to do anything by yourself, even lv50's have a hard time doing lower level dungeons(solo by the way)
    IGN: jacblac, mynasbear, mynasbird, mynasmage