Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tarlok lair joining bug (?)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Fix this please! I experience tish bug 1/3times while joining others

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

This also happen in most maps. My friend needs help in Dead City so he partied with me. When I hit "join" Its says that the map is either full or reserved for other players even if he is the only 1 in the map and I am the partied 1.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Prahi's first post summed up the problem pretty well. I noticed this from day one and have had the problem many times. As mentioned before, if you continue to press the join button, it will eventually let you in. In case what Prahi said wasn't understood I'll try to sum it up, but will probably pretty much say the exact same thing lol.

You're farming for portals by yourself, not in a party, and you kill the boss you get a portal spawn. Before you enter the portal, the correct thing to do is to invite the players that you would like to join you in Tarlok's Lair. Once you've invited them to your party you step through the portal and the other spots in your map are reserved so other players can't take them. Those that you invited can now join you once you've stepped through. However, the problem is happening when a player steps through the portal before inviting players to his party. If this happens, the players are able to accept your party invite, however when they attempt to join you they will get a message stating that the game is full. I'm assuming this is (as I think Venom explained) due to the fact that many players in your level range are stepping through the portal at about the same time, therefore the system is attempting to put them in your map but won't allow it because you've already reserved those spots by inviting friends to your party. I would imagine this takes a few seconds for the system to "sort out" which is what causes the inability to join for a little bit. Technically, the spamming of the join button isn't really what's allowing you to eventually join the map, it's the amount of time that has elapsed during your spamming of the join button. I'm not sure what could be done to fix this but in my opinion, this close to the end of the event, it's probably better to just let it play out so the devs can devote their time to other things.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Seems like devs are reading this... so adding my experience.

I was in pt with my wife, she used plats to kill a dragon and before she started (she was in lier i was in town) I used bathroom and came.
    Andtm tried tobjoin the room, then it said i need to be invited (i don't get what this means but this is what it said)... and doesn't let me join the room. Happened 2 times today. So I want to ask what this is.
    Seems like there is time limit to join the room or something. Can you verifiy this?