Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bug: My level 1 can still access Stash and CS after update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Exclamation Bug: My level 1 can still access Stash and CS after update

11/17/2010 Patch for 1.5 (Content Update 5225)

Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    • You must now be Level 4 to use the Consignment Shoppe or the Balefort Stash.
    My level 1 can still access Stash and CS after update. Is this because this character existed before the update? That char currently had an item sold in CS and I had yet to pick it up before the update. It allowed me to pick it up and then list a new item for sale. It can also access stash.

Btw, I personally don't like this because I wanted this level 1 to stay level 1 but that's just me.

So, is this meant for all future characters and all others are grandfathered? Hopefully for future chars because then I can keep my mule level 1.
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,505 Posts

It's probably a bug. The patch note is the intention.

-ALS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I'm assuming you probably didn't get to this yet but it still allows below level 4 to access Stash and CS.

To test whether it was grandfathered in or not, I created a brand new character and turned XP Off so that it would stay level 1. I then completed the required quests to get access to the Stash. I was able to access Stash and CS.

Not that I am in a hurry to have this bug fixed.
    Last edited by setec; 11-20-2010 at 12:40 AM.
    PL acct 4/7/10 - Setec Lvl 52 STR Bear | SL acct 8/29/11 - Setec Lvl 10 Commando | DL acct created 9/16/12 - Setec Lvl 17 Male | AL acct 3/28/13 - Setec Lvl 9 Warrior | iOS 8 on iPad Mini 2/iPhone 6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

More Info:

I created yet another new user and did not complete any quests. I went to Stash and was told I could not access it until I proved my worth or some such text. I went to CS and it did tell me I had to be level 4.

I then completed the required quests to access Stash and it then let my level 2 into CS.