Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2013-12-11 Content Update (137056)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Morholt View Post
    Thank you for fixing that ugly exploit. I'm actually shocked so many people are crying (yes, many of you sound WAY past complaining) about it.
    Play the game in the fair intended manner it should be. Going into Tarlok's Lair unlimited times in a row to farm sounds far less fun than searching for each portal. The spawn rate for portals seem to be very good. Any more frequent and smart players with top gear will be able to get portals way too fast.

90 seconds is plenty. I can't see people not being able to run back to the portal if they die last second on any of the maps.
    If they have something come up...step into the portal first and then go do whatever it is that comes up.

Hmm, a portal and a Bael spawn? That'd be quite rare. I guess you have to take your pick at which you want! Or have someone join the map to hold your spawning, while you clear the portal and rejoin your friend for the boss. Or maybe sts already has it set so both can't simultaneously spawn?
    I've had portal and bael spawn 3 times during the event it's not as rare as you'd think, & I personally wasn't complaining, ya I'm disappointed it was fixed but I expected it to be anyways, all I'm saying is I'm sure there would have been a way more viable option than just sticking a 90s timer on a portal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Very low

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Lmao, i farmed and farmed and gained 4 myths thanks to the glitch now it is enough prizes needs to rise... :P

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Derezzzed View Post
    I've had portal and bael spawn 3 times during the event it's not as rare as you'd think, & I personally wasn't complaining, ya I'm disappointed it was fixed but I expected it to be anyways, all I'm saying is I'm sure there would have been a way more viable option than just sticking a 90s timer on a portal
    I can spend a day trying to get a Bael spawn and here you are getting it AND a portal?! Rub it in, pal! haha :P

I'm sure there can be better ways to fix it, but sts had to do a quick fix. I honestly was hoping it'd be released by itself by 1 pm to nip the problem quicker. Doing all the other stuff/double checking it...that could have been postponed a couple of hours.

I carefully made sure to say 'many' were doing more than complaining. As you, and others, weren't complaining. Just disappointing to see people get so upset about not being able to continue exploiting something to satisfy their greed... "omg, I have to PLAY the game to get items & gold?!"

Also, nice touch with the weather, sts!
    I look forward to when it bugs up and chickens start to trickle down (I jest)!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Nerfing a already very hard to loot pet? Thats one thing you should not have done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keikali View Post
    Nerfing a already very hard to loot pet? Thats one thing you should not have done.
    Agree on the hard to loot part but with Carapaces explanation if we were getting 50% of his dmg and he hits 3 times his max dmg is 150 ish so 150x3 is 450 divided by 2 (50%) is healing 225 mana per hit could u imagine a rouge with him in PVP!? I'm a rouge and I even have to admit that's way to OP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

90sec it sucks
    What if he suppose fails to make party before 90sec....damm not a good update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prahi View Post
    90sec it sucks
    What if he suppose fails to make party before 90sec....damm not a good update
    You enter the portal then make the party

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maxcd View Post
    You enter the portal then make the party
    No one is able to join if i invite like that

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prahi View Post
    No one is able to join if i invite like that
    I'm believe you only cant start a party if you already started the boss. However having a partial party, then inviting more people will make the new people not be able to join. (I hope I said that right)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Guys, the Tarlok armor, helms and amulets have better stats than the best legendary shuyal gear, so they need to be very rare. In the 2 days of the glitch, there were over a thousand of these items for sale in the auction -- that's in only 2 days!! Prices dropped to under 1k on many of them, and even the best ones were only going for 50k. With prices dropping that quickly, by the end of the event they would all be worth a few hundred gold each. And who would pay any more for architect items that drop in elite shuyal? Nobody! So elite farming would be dead, and the whole economy would be ruined. The only items with any value would be mythic/arcane.

Furthermore, these Tarlok helms and armors are better than much of the elite legendary discontinued gear from some of the past campaigns. So the result would be value ruined for all of those old "collector" items. If they keep these items very rare, then it shouldn't have too much of an effect on prices of other gear, but at the same time will add some interest with the new items.

In the end, nobody likes farming for worthless crap items. Everyone prefers farming for pricey items. You want to get lucky and make millions. You can't do that if the loot is worthless. So this is a good fix any way you slice it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Glitches or bugs are part of the game (intentional or not)...but they are always meant to be fixed...for others enjoy while it ain't...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Derezzzed View Post
    Agree on the hard to loot part but with Carapaces explanation if we were getting 50% of his dmg and he hits 3 times his max dmg is 150 ish so 150x3 is 450 divided by 2 (50%) is healing 225 mana per hit could u imagine a rouge with him in PVP!? I'm a rouge and I even have to admit that's way to OP
    i guess it depends for different class ? rogue and warrior mana usage is less than mage ._.

so this passive is better for war and rogue than mages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Breezaga nerfed aww

What about those who bought the pet for its passive? Why nerf it now after people have already bought it for a hefty sum off CS? The pet's OPness could have been verified prior to the release I believe. Its like Santa gave you a nice doll for christmas and then decided it was too pretty, so broke its neck.
    Breezaga's USP was its mana regen. Meh, I am not going to do that farming anymore now for a pet that is less useful than others available in the stable.
    Last edited by Zyntia; 12-12-2013 at 12:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Complete party..4 different maps.. 1 of pt member runs elite.. for 3 hour and still no portal? Really? Sick rate joke? Nice rate for something u call as EVENT

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by becky_xil View Post
    Complete party..4 different maps.. 1 of pt member runs elite.. for 3 hour and still no portal? Really? Sick rate joke? Nice rate for something u call as EVENT

Plat Portals are allways opened for everyone ^^

Just a Gammer like as you all ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kostral View Post
    Plat Portals are allways opened for everyone ^^
    How about we call it plat user event then?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

How about we call it plat user event then?

Sad but true ..

well i wont complain about it , when people was able to glitch and had their ultra fast chests and tolkens everything was awesome , but now when something goes like it must go everyone blamm...

best as i can say : Happy Christmas to all ( at least i wish ) !!

Just a Gammer like as you all ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

After the update we did three test runs in Forest Breach (elite ofc) and got 3 portals.

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

The portal glitch fix was 100% justified. If this wasn't fixed, the already broken AL economy would break even more.

For those who are complaining, have you tried running maps after the fix? One thing to note is Elite maps tend to spawn Rift Portals more than regular maps.

I ran 3 Elite Maps yesterday, one after another and 2 Rift portals popped up.