So after avidly playing I came up with this list.
1.tone down the frost demons while soloing kraken (I was faced with fighting the shark boss on the boat aswell as a frost demon which lead to a lot of deaths and massive gold loss on my lvl 21 rouge. The demons are a bit OP. The Demon would stand in the middle spamming his ranged attacks and slowing me while I was being hit by cannon balls and being munched on by a shark.
2. It seems that my high dodge has no effect
Vs ranged attackers they seem to always hit me even at 30% + dodge.
2. Possibly fix the rouges dash move so he dash's in the direction he's facing and not to the nearest destructible/MOB.
3.the "item alert" is still a bit wonky I've been getting alerts saying what I just picked up is better than what I'm wearing even tho its 5+ levels lower than what I have equipped and or the stats are worse than what I'm wearing (wearing all legendarys).
3.Add a in game mail or offline message system if I wanted to leave a message for an offline friend.
4.slightly increase a companions speed when he is far away from you or have him teleport to nearby coordinates (rouges can seriously dash away from there pets leaving a huge wait time for him to catch up.
5.possibly add a gold find elixir to increase gold drop rate and put more money in STS's pocket.
6. Upgrade your server or bandwith I can feel a lot of lagg during high volume times.

Just a few suggestions ill think of more I'm sure all in all AMAZING GAME! I AM EXTREMELY PLEASED.