Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Holiday Deals of the Day in Star Legends?

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #61
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weweepeetwo View Post
    Sci fi pack please :/
    Sorry mate, I didn't want to just throw in previous exclusive stuff. We've brought the Silver Jetpack back from time to time, so that seemed appropriate. The blue visor is a new variation on the popular visors. The Sony Xperia Play buttons are previous to an event, but they were free at that time (but only if you were lucky enough to catch the Android online).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Default Holiday Deals of the Day in Star Legends?

So I actually read through this whole thread, and I started laughing. Everyone is fine with bringing stuff back, as long as it isn't their own!

I appreciate what you're trying to do Sam, but these exclusives are all the old players have left. Please don't destroy the small iota of a good community that's left in SL just to make some money.

That's my opinion, and it just seems unfair that this stuff should be brought back when they were considered to be rare, one time exclusive vanities (the only reason most players even bought them in the first place).

EDIT: Please just make new ones or recolors, don't bring back the exact same items. That's just a big slap to the face, at least allow the people who got them originally to have some margin of respect for getting it when they did. Like make a green apple helm or a red jetpack, don't just make it the same for the sake of convenience. Frankly it's insulting the people who earned them fair and square the first time. Don't mean to sound like a hater or rude, but this infuriates me because I spent good money on vanities (the silver jetpack for example) and to see any be brought back just shows how false those promises of limited time were. Please rethink what you're doing, or at least recolor the vanities. I'm not sure how many people would leave, but it'll be all the old players who those vanities mean something too, and after they're gone, there's no one left who can respect this game and treat it the way it should be treated.

If I leave, it'll be because of the actions I stated to avoid.

PLEASE reconsider this decision,
    -Zao (and other vets who agree w/me)
    -------------------
    Sent using spray paint on the city walls.
    Last edited by Zaonabiuibil; 12-16-2013 at 05:25 PM.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zaonabiuibil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    So I actually read through this whole thread, and I started laughing. Everyone is fine with bringing stuff back, as long as it isn't their own!

I appreciate what you're trying to do Sam, but these exclusives are all the old players have left. Please don't destroy the small iota of a good community that's left in SL just to make some money.

That's my opinion, and it just seems unfair that this stuff should be brought back when they were considered to be rare, one time exclusive vanities (the only reason most players even bought them in the first place).

-------------------

And with the blue visor, the value of the blue sunglasses are gonna go *phht* down. .-.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Can we have variations of those droppable?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne:1381878
    Hey gang,

Here's what I've got cooking for Deal of the Day. Other Holiday stuff will be in the Store or part of the quests - this is just Deal of the Day goodies for the Holidays:

Dec 22 Silver Antenna - 5 Plat
    Dec 23 30 Min Combo Enhancer - 20 Plat (usually 30 Plat)
    Dec 24 Blue Visor - 50 Plat
    Dec 25 Silver Jetpack - 25 Plat
    Dec 26 Sony Circle Vanity Helm - 25 Plat
    Dec 27 Sony Square Vanity Helm - 25 Plat
    Dec 28 Sony Triangle Vanity Helm - 25 Plat
    Dec 29 Sony X Vanity Helm - 25 Plat
    Since these are so expensive can the event level be free ? I really want that blue visor lol but only got 50 plat @-@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post

EDIT: Please just make new ones or recolors, don't bring back the exact same items. That's just a big slap to the face, at least allow the people who got them originally to have some margin of respect for getting it when they did. Like make a green apple helm or a red jetpack, don't just make it the same for the sake of convenience. Frankly it's insulting the people who earned them fair and square the first time. Don't mean to sound like a hater or rude, but this infuriates me because I spent good money on vanities (the silver jetpack for example) and to see any be brought back just shows how false those promises of limited time were. Please rethink what you're doing, or at least recolor the vanities. I'm not sure how many people would leave, but it'll be all the old players who those vanities mean something too, and after they're gone, there's no one left who can respect this game and treat it the way it should be treated.

If I leave, it'll be because of the actions I stated to avoid.

PLEASE reconsider this decision,
    -Zao (and other vets who agree w/me)
    -------------------
    not to mention we want refunds for are limited vanity purchases

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey gang,

Here's what I've got cooking for Deal of the Day. Other Holiday stuff will be in the Store or part of the quests - this is just Deal of the Day goodies for the Holidays:

I really think I could deal with this. It's not going too overboard, and includes decent priced stuff.. Still some SMH that you couldn't come up with new vans.

~| SL: Sheriff - Burglar - Aracnus - Twink | PL: Excruciate | DL: Aracnus - Alarm | AL: Sacred - Slug |~

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

People so greedy. I swear you greedy guys need to be banned -.- this is ridiculous... Butthurt over pixels... Hogwash -.-

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Sam this thread is turning into nothing but butthurt players would you please lock it ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mogunsforme View Post
    People so greedy. I swear you greedy guys need to be banned -.- this is ridiculous... Butthurt over pixels... Hogwash -.-
    Says the guy butthurt over napalm drop rates. And banned for it? Please don't comment if it isn't constructive criticism. You don't realize people spent real money on some of these things, you're just looking to pick a fight however and whenever you can.

-------------------
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #71
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Let's not sling names like "butthurt" ok?

From the forum rules: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

Please Respect Others.
    The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.
    Thanks for keeping it friendly and conversational in the future.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Then please read the origin of the debate, and please post your opinion to it. I can restate what the other vets and I are suggesting:
    1) recolor the vanities, leave the originals as their own separate things, it isn't just to take our limited time items and just remake them
    2) refund our purchases (or if you want to be generous let us keep the vanities and add the amount of platinum they're worth)
    3) remove the vanit(y/ies) that people bought (ie silver jetpack) from DOTD suggestions and keep the free ones (ie Xperia buttons)
    4) don't do this at all

Additional ideas:
    1)make a poll of items that didn't require platinum to purchase, and add the most popularly voted ones as DOTD, that way it shows people will indeed look forward to buying them instead of making angry people who bought platinum limited time items

Please respond to this post, it will determine the fate of some of the remaining veterans.

PS forumers reply to this post with your own suggestions and ideas, and what you'd like STS to do about this.

-------------------

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaonabiuibil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Interesting posts..all I can say is re-color them...to make them somewhat good. I got some plat that I need to spend, if not I can save for another day.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

16. The Following User Says Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    Interesting posts..all I can say is re-color them...to make them somewhat good. I got some plat that I need to spend, if not I can save for another day.
    I'm starting to think recoloring would just solve all the issues. STS if you do anything, please just recolor them (never thought I'd say that XD).

-------------------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil:1382062
    Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    I'm starting to think recoloring would just solve all the issues. STS if you do anything, please just recolor them (never thought I'd say that XD).

-------------------
    yes please recolor like sci fi pack!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Right now it would help all the concerns regarding old exclusive vanities. I remember when the Chrome jetpack was the best..and gave out silver antennas. aA Blue jetpack would just be drop dead gorgeous. actually match many armors and vanities in-game
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos:1382095
    Right now it would help all the concerns regarding old exclusive vanities. I remember when the Chrome jetpack was the best..and gave out silver antennas. aA Blue jetpack would just be drop dead gorgeous. actually match many armors and vanities in-game
    but... :c me want sci fi pack >

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Or if you cant bring back sci fi pack maybe have a vanity pack which has weapons rarely have one of those

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Why so many sony things. ._.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey gang,

I can live with this.

AL: Generalzod

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Commanderkeen For This Useful Post: