Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Increase Drop Rate of breezaga Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Default Increase Drop Rate of breezaga Please!

STS as your goals is to make all players to loot everything u gave us 1month time(appreciate it) but the breezaga egg is very hard to loot many has opened 100+ but no luck! And in CS 1.7mil(wondering if it is a mythic pet?) And how can I get it ? -_- please increase its drop rate its maximum price in CS must me 250k

Thank You add Your Thoughts Please

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoardseeker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

No.
    AL: l20 rogue : irootz l20 smurf : irootzz
    Proud gm of <Complexity>

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iiirootzz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

+10

I jus got pissed off opening 50 imbued locked and i stopped farming portals pffff

Winter contect is too enjoy but we are hardworking really sad

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Prahasit Prahi For This Useful Post:

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

No thanks.
    It's a rare pet for a reason.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Spyce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

No. I like the rarity of it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I like the fact that they're making rare items, I suggest you get used to it or save up for it.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I like the fact that they're making rare items, I suggest you get used to it or save up for it.
    ^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Have to disagree here apollo. Yes rare items is good but a christmas event should be casual and as it is on thisseason it is the season of giving. So having a rare pet thats limited to Christmas even being hard to get kinda against the meaning of this event. Now the way the op is goin about getting it changed is wrong and not very constructive though. Also i can just be talking about something i have no clue about since i only logged in once or twice during this event to check it out and only sae more plat based greed didnt play for long. Nothing against you apolo just saying if sts is going to make a event about giving more then receiving it shouldn't be super hard for anything . Happy holidays
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

14. The Following User Says Thank You to xcainnblecterx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    Have to disagree here apollo. Yes rare items is good but a christmas event should be casual and as it is on thisseason it is the season of giving. So having a rare pet thats limited to Christmas even being hard to get kinda against the meaning of this event. Now the way the op is goin about getting it changed is wrong and not very constructive though. Also i can just be talking about something i have no clue about since i only logged in once or twice during this event to check it out and only sae more plat based greed didnt play for long. Nothing against you apolo just saying if sts is going to make a event about giving more then receiving it shouldn't be super hard for anything . Happy holidays
    Haha, Cain. No offense taken!

However, we are talking about giving, right? Well, they have gave us many things.

Here's a few:
    • An awesome banner for completing event
    • Frozen chests filled with some cool looking gear
    • The challenge of hunting for rift portals and finding that exclusive dragon
    • Methods to craft upward to an imbued golden chest if you can't find the dragon

My point is, they have given us a lot, but they also need to fund the development costs, right? To be honest, I looted my Breezaga without using any plat methods. It's simply a luck of the draw, so it's definitely possible. Trust me, I've been operating on very low amounts of platinum for the longest time as a way to test if this game is really free to play. To be honest, apart from the cost to respec, it really is!

For the winter event, I maybe have to put in an hour or so more in order to find Tarlok, but I can still get him. If I don't? Oh well, I just keep running my elites and look as the portal spawn for a bonus. If I loot an imbued chest with Breezaga inside it? Super bonus!

The way I look at it is that the platinum option doesn't exist in this game. You can ask my guildies - they know I can afford the platinum and at times, I do buy it to treat myself, but I try to play this game plat-free.

Anyways, might've gotten a bit off topic, but my point was that we can't be choosy about what we get - that's not in the spirit of xmas. They did give a lot of free opportunities that are relatively easy to earn. However, they also have a company to run which can actually be quite costly.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Haha, Cain. No offense taken!

However, we are talking about giving, right? Well, they have gave us many things.

Here's a few:
    • An awesome banner for completing event
    • Frozen chests filled with some cool looking gear
    • The challenge of hunting for rift portals and finding that exclusive dragon
    • Methods to craft upward to an imbued golden chest if you can't find the dragon

My point is, they have given us a lot, but they also need to fund the development costs, right? To be honest, I looted my Breezaga without using any plat methods. It's simply a luck of the draw, so it's definitely possible. Trust me, I've been operating on very low amounts of platinum for the longest time as a way to test if this game is really free to play. To be honest, apart from the cost to respec, it really is!

For the winter event, I maybe have to put in an hour or so more in order to find Tarlok, but I can still get him. If I don't? Oh well, I just keep running my elites and look as the portal spawn for a bonus. If I loot an imbued chest with Breezaga inside it? Super bonus!

The way I look at it is that the platinum option doesn't exist in this game. You can ask my guildies - they know I can afford the platinum and at times, I do buy it to treat myself, but I try to play this game plat-free.

Anyways, might've gotten a bit off topic, but my point was that we can't be choosy about what we get - that's not in the spirit of xmas. They did give a lot of free opportunities that are relatively easy to earn. However, they also have a company to run which can actually be quite costly.
    I see....Your points definitely out way mine haha. Was completely unaware all that was also implemented so now all i can say is wow. Just logged on saw a bunch of new gems and such, ran around and was like eh my head hurts, and logged out. So to topic i take back my first post, with this much extra should be enjoying what is in game now.
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by .Sorc. View Post
    STS as your goals is to make all players to loot everything u gave us 1month time(appreciate it) but the breezaga egg is very hard to loot many has opened 100+ but no luck! And in CS 1.7mil(wondering if it is a mythic pet?) And how can I get it ? -_- please increase its drop rate its maximum price in CS must me 250k

Thank You add Your Thoughts Please

u are right on point, its a event offcourse any items must be rare but breeze egg drop rate wery bad now..

non plat buyers for 1.5 mil soo big money, so you can say they can get without plat but lets be reality.. its just a lucky to get it... alot of ppl farming every day collecting 20-30 chest in week maybe or weekS , but not a breeze or a good pink. and theys all that efforts going to for nothing..

i think its better buyable with tokens maybe 1-2 k or 5 k token.. that way hard farmerer players can get it and the others cant get it... but right now sameone geting it in 15 min farm, sameone still not have after waste 50-60 hour farmed as crazy...

my point is = hard farmerer ppls should get a gift on events and lazy or non time players can buy it from hard farmerers..

if we are lucky we will get it in 5 min, if we are not lucky after waste 10-20 day with hard farm we will get nothing from this event.. <<< seems to me a bad way..

JUST SAiD what i think but there nothing gonna change event will over like that, sooo sory for the hard farmerer free players alot of them will not get a breeze after waste 7/24 time for farm it.. also GRATZ for the ppls who get breeze with 3-5 impulse only...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to VenomsChaos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Dont forget to mention the fact that you can get a FREE vanity for your toon and 2 Awesome Pets just for playing the game (even the weapons are ok). There's a very good balance of easy to obtain and very Rare items as it should be.

If you're not finding enough portals or aren't being invited by other friends and guildies, you might be doing something wrong...
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

I agree with Hect & Apollo/Zeus. There are TONS of good things that are free to get by just playing the event and using your tokens. Every single item shouldn't be relatively easily obtainable by everyone, otherwise many will be able to get hundreds and it'd be a pointless event. It would be easier for sts to just drop an item into everyone's inventory instead of designing a whole event, but where is the fun or challenge in that?

Let's keep the game fun with challenges to give us an incentive to play.

If you aren't enjoying the chances of finding the rarer event content, go farm the normal content and get the gold to purchase the items from those with better luck. And take those portals as a nice bonus, as you can take those tokens and purchase extra vanity sets to sell for even more gold from your normal farming. Plus, you get an extra 20k gold reward when you complete the 15 day achievement (which you should be able to complete with a normal day's worth of farming).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

I don't even want breez! Too much for looks!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Wow 250k nty lol.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

blaze5786

Quote Originally Posted by Prahi View Post
    +10

I jus got pissed off opening 50 imbued locked and i stopped farming portals pffff

Winter contect is too enjoy but we are hardworking really sad
    Wow me too, I've actually opened more than you lel, but I'm not giving up just yet!

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Wow just sell all the gear from those chests bet you'll have enough sometime soon..

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Rare pet, only available during xmas event, even not mythic or arcane, it still rare pet, and rare pet must be expensive.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Don't buy it if the price over 250k.. it's not worthed

But if you found one.. sell em for 1,5 M
    Last edited by baddiva; 12-17-2013 at 07:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

just be patient. they will be hoarded in time. just like any other item ....