Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What's The Nicest Thing Someones Done For You?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

@Hakoom
    I'm sure Jon+Emma are married

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

once when i got scammed on 90k and i was supersad my friend "happyblanket" cheered me up, and then he said "u know what? i have this in spare." and then he gave me a lepre. it was in that days when my highest amount of money i had ever had was about 100k...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dope View Post
    This one guy gifted me a leprechaun ammy, right after he told me " omfg dude it was an accident plz give it back!" Exc exc.

Such a nice guy,
    Thnx for the lep <3
    XD that was fun lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BudakGemuk View Post
    Best moment in AL for me was when i had been tricked by someone into thinking i had a good deal; he offered me to exchange his 'pro' item for a 'noob' item in cs.

Without thorough price check i decided to swoop in and seal the deal, i bought off the item from cs and traded the fella. When he rejected, everything came back to me n it became clear that i've been had.
    Being dissapointed with my choice and utterly embaressed by it i decided to pm the guy saying that it was a good scam. Immidiately after saying that i was set to save up gold again to reach my next goal, even though i've been moved back to square one. To my astonishment, this guy pmed me saying that im different from the others; that i don't scream and threaten the fella. I was like... 'What is this man... Stop already, u win.' He continued to pm me with reasons behind his deed.

To cut things short he decided to give back my gold for the 'noob' item. Haha he even cursed his conciousness in the end! I just cant believe it! This event in AL woke me up and thought me 2 things. Always try to be possitive even when the odds are againts me and to always think things through before taking actions, even when they dangle a shiny opportunity infront of my eyes. I've also come to a conclusion that AL have the worst cases of scams in all of the mmorpg that i've played. (IMO)
    So becareful, everyone! and have fun at the same time X)
    there is hope for human kind after all...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

When I just started playing , I had no knowledge of the game, had no money, and couldn't even get past most maps without help. Meecah/Meecax totally carried me, help me gear up, ran through maps with me, and taught me about the game until cap! She helped me so much! And I don't think I would be playing al that much today without her help.

Thanks Meecah!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

I would say when i gave someone 200 gold cuz they 'needed it'. About 10 mins later, they gave me 1k back. I told him 'no thanks, keep it' but he insisted that i took it. Cant remember the name (one of those randomly generated, hard to remember ones), but it just shows that there are actually good people out there.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

When Jon and Emma gifted me Glacian for xmas. Omg, that made my xmas!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

When STS had guild charters for 10k in the 2 week limited release for australia and canada lel thenks guys!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Player named Hassanvd just gave me 10000 gold back when i was lvl 13/14 something. It was a LOT for me! Helped me improve a lot, i will never forget that player

AL IGNs: Venom, Poison, Elite, Kill, Dude, Hawk, Jerk, Legend
    OaC Android AF IGNs: -Venom-, -Carnage-, -Dude-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

a guy name harm gave me alot of stuffs in season 1 as a headstart. thanks harm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

probably asadruic he gave my brother 600 plats when he got scammed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The nicest gift that someone give to me is trust. I know what trust is. TRUST IS LOYALTY . Trust is having faith,confidence, belief in something or someone. Even when you overwhelming fear you have trust.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Why is it all about the money money money </3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

My friend podermaximo is a great friend he helps me alot throughout the game not to mention how to pvp and he teaches me alot of things that I have yet to find out. He is a great friend! I'm glad I met that noob xD

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

well true most people keep scamming... really annoying but... oh well... i wish that if you were to kill a scammer in a Duel you would get 10 plats lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

The nicest thing someone did to me was When Urqui gifted me a Leprechaun . Before that I survived AL with 5k :/ (Yah I was a poor and still noob rogue)
    A few days after that I looted 2 Malisons.
    All my good friends in AL helped me at least once. I'm still grateful to have friends like that :'3

-Sarii♥
    IGN: Sariita/Sariibites - AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

from season2, minjun,gentry and wolverinez my former gms of korean adult guild called team elite, they helped me how to do elite,pvp,skills,gold and how to merch(even i learned i was very noob until i know pml and boss)
    boss- helped me how to solo rogue elite jarl with trap and brought me to be lb players. a lots of motivation.
    avshow,limsyoker,avietnamese(can't rmb proper ign) - they showed new AL of fun stuff(time run)
    glenbuterol- randomly met him and hes very nice to everyone. hes second one teach me right build and strages on pvp

season3

zentess- I can very sure hes best time runner ever. he beats record even not full gear he knows his skills very well ( this guy made me into timerun)
    melissamls- she was first one borrowed me items while i am lack of gear.

season4

jojo,dodobear- very very awesome farmer couples. if they still here, the party with them will love
    overheard,ryuzawa,zidane- once i got scammed, they helped and borrowed gold and items to start over buy gears. big special thanks to overheard(he helped me reach all my 3class to lvl cap)
    epilion- this is questionable cuz i didnt ask to borrow mythic rings but he borrowed it once inspect me and am not fully gear for 1 months.

season5

special thanks to
    alfai,mzchrissy,ceonatrah,goblin,freelancer,apai,m atanafox(forgot his full name),xradioactive,some of pt members,hawk,defatsu,crei,haligali,hopesolo,elitwa rrio,baeapa,radafalcao,lucifer,barzgli,geem(forgot his full name),orangekahel,famousfame,samuraisouls,truorigi ns, demigod(forgot his current name)paulsebi,xxsakura(forgot her full name),noisykillar,nasty,cero,uichusa,rasi,hakoom, for being teaching me,help me ap, always inv me first for portal, good informations, good deal, help my guild members, making fun, still thinking that i am good warrior, not to bother to help, farming tips, not bother to pm me for greeting, and be trustful

HALL OF FAME RETURNS!
    IGN ramyunstyle

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wlsgh15 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Been playing since mid season 2 and have learnt everything the real hard way, its been quite an adventure and we are where we are.

Wanna thank first and foremost Vietwar, My sensei, He showed me so much about the game, lifted the lid to its inner workings and goings on, How to always play fair, Avoid scams and scammers and to never scam ever, merch and stuff and be genuine nice player.

Avaree for being such a polite nice person and player who also happens to be GM of top guild.

Jon/Emm/Eek & the Crow, 4 top geared players who first took me into PvP, yes it was a babtisim of fire (we lost first rd of tourney) but it opened my eyes to PvP.

Crowfoot for always responding to call in a flash, His arrival always swings battle our way.

Brazz/Sayqo/Ieatyoualive and randorv for showing me that PvP also has a dark side at times.

For iPreds and CTF who ruined my KDR at Ctf, Yes it was my fault to keep dueing with them but to be the best you have to beat the best (still cant beat them haa haa)

Zilious for accompanying me on some real marathon KM3 farming runs, Love him to bits hes a real fearless mage, Will charge straight into huge mob and certain death.

Maarkus for showing me that not being in a guild isn't essentially a bad thing.

For Sara/Azi/Geo/Hardy & the rest of my Line buddys for having some funny chit chats.

And lastly to Ramy for giving me a mention, Taa mate.
    Last edited by famousfame; 01-03-2014 at 12:31 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to famousfame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Thanks to Samdegreat for getting killed by me so many times in game xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Back when i was a noob in season 2, i was running my first time in the ydra campaign with a pug, but i ended up befriending them. There was 1 level 26, and another noob (we were both around level 12 or 13). The level 26 guy basically showed us the ropes, explaining every detail about the game and giving tips. I forgot his name (it was like yoda-something) but he showed me how to play. We sat in rooks hideout for like an hour the hole time. The other noob also became my friend. He gave me old legendary gear (they were the best thing ever to me back then), and we eventually started playing together (i forgot his name as well). However he randomly stopped playing after level 17, and i had lost contact with yoda soon after. I want to give a big thanks to those two.

I also want to give a shout-out to:

Sifera for being my biffle ;D
    Friiz-fry for being an awesome friend from way back when. (HomeSlice4Life ;D)
    Chaoticturok for being an awesome friend (you havent been online for a while bud!)
    Twinkbudds for helping me set up my first-ever rogue twink.
    Paulsebi for being a great guild master

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord