Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: List of Improvements We'd like to see Implemented to Battle Command

Thanks

Lightbulb Suggestions and Improvements We'd like to see Implemented to Battle Command!

The first time I laid my eyes and hands on Battle Command I immediately fell in love with this game, and it hasn't been even a month and I've got a rocking base with HQ6 and almost impenetrable setup, I even bought Crystals for a 4th Engineer which I rarely do in a game to support our developers. But I've noticed some things that are missing from the game.

So these are some ideas that are on the top of my head, I'm sure the Developers are already aware to some of these suggestions but let's just make it seen by the Battle Command current forum community.

MAJOR SUGGESTIONS: (The Major Suggestions are the ones I think that should be prioritized by our Game Developers)
    * Save Slots (1-3) for a Base Setup, so we can easily change to a base setup we saved when the need rises, i.e. Farming Base, Trophy Base etc.
    * Share Replay Button to your Alliance of the last 3 or 5 battles from Defenses and Attacks.
    * ALLIANCE WARS!!! Maybe this could be implemented when there are more people playing Battle Command, where we can set 12 Hour Wars to win a set amount of Crystals for each member of the Alliance! The War will Search for 3 other Alliances who have the same trophy range that have also declared war!
    * NEW Set Tournament to Weekly instead of Bi-Weekly, create Separate Point system, i.e. Medals, that would be acquired on PVP just like Trophies, during the duration of the Tournament. Remove the prizes from the other categories and prioritize only on Medal/Trophy or make the prizes in the Medals/Trophies significantly higher and then lower the prizes on the other categories.
    Example: Medals/Trophy Category 1,500 Crystals for First Prize, for all other categories 1st Prize is only 150 Crystals.
    (By this system players would want to compete for Medals/Trophies instead of staying on low levels just farming Steel/Oil, Attack Wins)
    * Hero Units(Remember Tanya or Yuri from C&C Red Alert?) like what have already been suggested on another thread.

BATTLE RELATED SUGGESTIONS:
    * Defending troops in Embassy shouldn't disappear when being attacked if they did not die.
    * Ability to rearm Landmines, easy click and restore them, or better yet an Auto Restore Land Mines that will cost resources(The price for each Land Mine), there should be an option we could put a check on to do this and if a player runs out of resources it will not restore.
    * An option to Auto-Request troops to your embassy when you are offline and get attacked, has a 20 Minute Cooldown for each request, if the option is activated it should cost resources(like 50K Oil each Re-Arm, this should also serve as a decent Oil Sink). If the player has not enough Oil the Option will be deactivated.
    * Improved AI when attacking defending troops from Embassy, they should be prioritized by units they attack.(Some units like Commandos ignore them when there are defensive structures near even if they are being attacked and even if they are newly deployed.
    * Reduce Nano Medicines Area of Effect, at the moment it is too large and make the effect wear off once the units are outside of the AOE, do not make it persist even when the units are outside the AOE, this is one of the main reason why NanoMed(although nerfed as our developers have claimed) is still overpowered.

CLAN RELATED SUGGESTIONS:
    * Separate Master/Officer Chat Tab.
    * NEW Ability to Set Minimum amount of Trophies/HQ Level or Troop Level for applicants to Alliance.
    * Donations/Boosts/Speed Ups list to include All Time, Last Week and Current Week!
    * Make the Alliance Message of the Day appear in Chat when you log in and also make it have longer characters to put in atleast 50 characters, the current character slots for the Message of the Day is too short. Also make the Alliance Mission Statement have more character slots, atleast 75-100 characters.
    * A message that shows on the Alliance chat when a new member is accepted to the Alliance by who accepted the person, also when someone is kicked from the Alliance and by whom, and also when someone leaves the Alliance.
    * Personal Saved Message when requesting troops from Alliance, instead of the current default.
    * Indicator on Alliance List of how long a member has been offline that can be seen by Master and Officers. Needed!
    * Join date of Alliance Member so Master and Officers can keep track of a member if they are Donating troops giving Boosts or just leeching.
    * Ability to War Game an Alliance Member and share it's Replay to the Alliance.

BUILDING RELATED SUGGESTIONS:
    * 5th Engineer!!!
    * Auto-Que of Units, a check box where we can automatically recruit the same kind of units, the option will deactivate if the player runs out of resources.

TROOPS RELATED SUGGESTIONS:
    * Coming Soon

GRAPHICAL INTERFACE SUGGESTIONS:
    * Ability to Chat even when doing PVP or Boosting Alliance mates.
    * On PVP the Alliance of the player being attacked should be displayed.
    * Change the color of Troop Selection from Grey to another color(Blue/Red/Yellow whatever) to help color blind players distinguish it more clearly.

MISCELLANEOUS SUGGESTIONS:
    * Have us do more War Games, an unlimited feature would be nice that costs more each time you use War Games, an increment of 5,000 Oil each time you use it that resets every 24 hours.(Example at first use it's 5,000 Oil, 2nd use it's 10,000, 3rd use it's 15,000 and so on, it could become a decent Oil Sink)
    * Disconnect Timer of 5-10 Minutes before you are put up on the attack list, incase you get disconnected from the game or a Temporary Shield that lasts 5-10 Minutes after Maintenance/Updates.
    * Increased obstacle regeneration, how can I complete the Clear-Cutter achievement when like 1 tree grows in a month.

================================================== ==================================================

SUGGESTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED:

* Base Edit Mode
    * Satellite Strike Changes

================================================== ==================================================

If anyone has other ideas that could lead to the improvement of the game please feel free to share it and we can add it to this list.

I'd like everyone to keep in mind that these are all just suggestions, and it doesn't mean that these ideas will be implemented by the developers. It's the developers game and it is their decision if they want to add these ideas to the game or not.
    Last edited by Bo Jay Rivas; 03-04-2014 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Edit new idea

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bo Jay Rivas For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Bump for new idea!

Thanks

Bump again for a new idea! Come on guys show your support if you like these ideas implemented.

Thanks

ya, I want Heroes Units
    thats cool

like as Castle Clash, there is Hero Units

Thanks

I do not see how hero units better the game personally. It will close out newer players even more.

Currently, the opponent matching algorithm is great, except for one flaw. It allows high level players to drop trophies in order to attack a low level player, whom fights at the top of his skill level. In cases like this, a reduced quantity of resources should be awarded to the attacker for a victory. This could also be implemented to a much lesser degree when weaker players using high level troops from their embassy to achieve victory.

Suggestions to add...1) war games against your alliance members.
    2) Listed already is #3 Rearm Landmines, easy click and restore them.
    ...improve on this and have a check box in the settings to allow mines to be replaced after each battle. There is no way to get the message "your base has been attacked by SNOOZEnLOSE" before you are attacked by 3 or 4 more opponents. Mines are required for base defense the same as gun batteries and walls. If the players runs out of resources to replace all of them, then uncheck the box automatically.
    3) OFFICER CHAT channel

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SIEGE_ View Post
    I do not see how hero units better the game personally. It will close out newer players even more.

Currently, the opponent matching algorithm is great, except for one flaw. It allows high level players to drop trophies in order to attack a low level player, whom fights at the top of his skill level. In cases like this, a reduced quantity of resources should be awarded to the attacker for a victory. This could also be implemented to a much lesser degree when weaker players using high level troops from their embassy to achieve victory.

Suggestions to add...1) war games against your alliance members.
    2) Listed already is #3 Rearm Landmines, easy click and restore them.
    ...improve on this and have a check box in the settings to allow mines to be replaced after each battle. There is no way to get the message "your base has been attacked by SNOOZEnLOSE" before you are attacked by 3 or 4 more opponents. Mines are required for base defense the same as gun batteries and walls. If the players runs out of resources to replace all of them, then uncheck the box automatically.
    3) OFFICER CHAT channel
    Good suggestion about the mines, me and my Alliance mate have been talking about the same thing about Land Mines that should auto rearm because they are a huge part of the defensive game.

Added the ideas on the original post.
    Last edited by Bo Jay Rivas; 12-29-2013 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks

Is bumping agains't the forum rules?

Thanks

"5.) Defending troops in Embassy shouldn't disappear when being attacked." - totally Agree! especially when troops didnt die at war.
    also the number 3 is good. its hard to say it in words to other member & it is hard to imagine ! xD

Thanks

I love all the ideas!

Being able to send personal messages to individual players would be nice.
    Being able to war another alliance somehow.
    Your own profile - shows wins/losses, highest trophies received?
    As well as a master being able to reward medals of some sort of merit to officers or recruiters to boost initiative that show up on your profile or next to your name in the alliance?

Is anyone looking at these suggestions?

Am agree for all ideas!! Jay +++

Sent from my LG-P700 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks

10) officers chat channel.
    DEFINTELY NEEDED.

Its because u cant go around saying..
    HEY lets kick "blablabla".
    Then blablabla will say
    : please dont kick me i will do my best. Then ur hearts soften and he doesnt get kick

GG

Thanks

Someone mentioned about disconnect timer, it would really help, i just have DC'd and got 100%'d, so I hope it will be pushed to list of improvements...

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,078 Times in 1,386 Posts

Thank you so much for all of your suggestions. These really help us in planning for what changes to make to the game in 2014.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks

And:

* Longer idle timeout, with 3 minute countdown timer before the disconnect.

* If a network connection drops, give people about 10 minutes to get reconnected. Don't immediately put them on the PvP attack list.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to csb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator13 View Post
    Thank you so much for all of your suggestions. These really help us in planning for what changes to make to the game in 2014.
    And thank you for reading and listening to us players, we hope all of these ideas would get implemented soon! More power to Battle Command!!!

P.S.

Added Disconnect Timer and ALLIANCE WARS to the list.
    Last edited by Bo Jay Rivas; 01-06-2014 at 04:20 PM.

ELITE
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I might as well add two cents for now...

1. Timing out due to idle is needed in Missions

2. Achievements for deploying all the troop types so that people can actually get the achievements for the useless ones like Medic/Patriot
    -Higher achievements in some categories would be nice, especially for donations.

3. Useless troops need tweaking
    -Infantry needs at least a little bit more damage
    -Spies need something to make them more spy-like, for instance making them untargetable on offense until their first attack on a defensive structure
    -ATX takes up too much room to be useful, especially at lower levels. They might as well be vehicles. Maybe 6-8 slots is ok.
    -Medic takes up too much space for how little heal they give. Perhaps make their heal percentage based, adding 1-2% at each upgrade.
    -In what world is it faster to walk than to take an Attack Chopper? What kind of Attack Chopper only hits ground units? Useless to upgrade for it except to queue more drones.
    -Patriots need to be better than Tanks at something. At least give them some longer shooting range.

4. Mines not only need to be re-armable, but also upgradeable. They lose their usefulness at higher levels.

5. When collecting resources, overflow resources should remain in collectors instead of disappearing into Neverland.

6. You should be able to cancel a troop request before entering the message.

7. Like in BD, the loot meter after a battle often goes up for no apparent reason in addition to what you actually looted.

8. Add a hidden tower that reduces the effectiveness of spells by a large percentage; max one, fixed range, upgrades add spells it can defend. Maybe even add a small chance for the spell(s) to backfire? lel

I probably should leave some for another post in the future...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Grrr they answer drews question but not mine! That makes me mad,grrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    We have leet lv 55-56 players dying at Plasma Pyramid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    It's like someone gave me a bag of M&Ms, but there's a handful of candy-coated rabbit turds in the bag somewhere.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to drewcapu For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drewcapu:1413309
    I might as well add two cents for now...

1. Timing out due to idle is needed in Missions

2. Achievements for deploying all the troop types so that people can actually get the achievements for the useless ones like Medic/Patriot
    -Higher achievements in some categories would be nice, especially for donations.

3. Useless troops need tweaking
    -Infantry needs at least a little bit more damage
    -Spies need something to make them more spy-like, for instance making them untargetable on offense until their first attack on a defensive structure
    -ATX takes up too much room to be useful, especially at lower levels. They might as well be vehicles. Maybe 6-8 slots is ok.
    -Medic takes up too much space for how little heal they give. Perhaps make their heal percentage based, adding 1-2% at each upgrade.
    -In what world is it faster to walk than to take an Attack Chopper? What kind of Attack Chopper only hits ground units? Useless to upgrade for it except to queue more drones.
    -Patriots need to be better than Tanks at something. At least give them some longer shooting range.

4. Mines not only need to be re-armable, but also upgradeable. They lose their usefulness at higher levels.

5. When collecting resources, overflow resources should remain in collectors instead of disappearing into Neverland.

6. You should be able to cancel a troop request before entering the message.

7. Like in BD, the loot meter after a battle often goes up for no apparent reason in addition to what you actually looted.

8. Add a hidden tower that reduces the effectiveness of spells by a large percentage; max one, fixed range, upgrades add spells it can defend. Maybe even add a small chance for the spell(s) to backfire? lel

I probably should leave some for another post in the future...
    They dont even aim defenses unlike drones.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonknight View Post
    They dont even aim defenses unlike drones.
    Yeah, like a flying Patriot, big, scary and useless

Thanks

alright. Now, since my posting stil has to be approved by a moderator:

[-]loop-built-funkction for units in the barracks. Tank-factories only produce tanks for me and hangars only drones. Why not add a little "unlimited-icon" that alles producing a specific unit in definitely unless you deactivate it. (important and easy to do)
    [-]mines should be automatically re-purchased and put in place where they were before. It's so stupid and annoying that only because you're not logging in every 5 minutes to ensure the presence of your mines all day, you get attacked by two people and the second one has a free shot on your base because there are no mines left from the first fight.
    [-]embassy should be a two-hit-kill by sat strikes. There are only sooooo little actual benefits from your alliance right now. In fact, the only thing are troops atm. A single sat-strike is simply not sacrifice enough to justify a base no longer protected by alliance troops. You'd stil have 4 heals left which on their own win the fight... 2 hits for an embassy!
    [-]A feature that allows you to redesign your base.In my imagination this feature would look like this:
    You have a button saying: "Rebuild your base" which needs to be confirmed. After you confirm you see 1-3 times a day (like wargames) an emby base-area and you have your build-menu with all the turrets, walls and whatever your base had. You can now place down everything conveniently from your build menu into the emtpy area. After you're finished you can choose two options: Discard changes (which will lead you back to your old base) or Apply changes which would of course make the new-planned base be the actual and only one.
    I came up with this idea because I was 4-5 times planning a whole new base with traps and walk-passages where enemy troops are forced to go through because I put down the turrets in a specific way and so on. To do that and reorganize my entire base it took me more than 6 hours every time and that would have only been like 1-2 hours if I had a empty field to built on. I think a lot of people would also appreciate this.
    [-] Sat-Strikes should not be capable of stealing ressources. This is ridiculous. Stealing a large amout of ressources without spawning a single soldier!

and to me: Most importantly: A Balance thing: I just copy and pase my posting in here...

In my opinion:

First of all: Watch this little - less than one minute movie - showing you, what I am talking about... (Be aware of HOW LONGGGGGGGG the immunity of the the drones lasts even after the healing circle is long gone... And be aware of WHAT the drones have to face... A level 3 rocked pod and two stealth turrets at once. The Stealth turrets would instant kill one of these drones with every shot if both hit the same one).... Just enjoy... Oh... btw: I counted... 24 seconds after the match has been started by using the healing, the drones went from immunte to damage to vulnerable.... 24 SECONDS by one heal out of five :-)

-Nano-Medicine is far too strong. Nearly ONLY nano-medicine is beeing used in pvp and that surely has a reason. Someone who attacks you with 4 nano-medicines and 1 sat strike (to kill the embassy) has won... Simple as that! In my eyes this attacker failed! Using more than 2 heals is a confession of failing. (Again... Thats my opinion). If somone is not skilled enough to come up with a strategic way to attack your base then for god's sake he's not allowed to win. If your base is well thought out, you deserve to withstand his attacks. You just deserve it! Now this guy just uses healing as often as it takes to eliminate all base defenses no matter how strong and how good positioned they are because you can have 5 of them.

There are a few ways to encouter this...

1. Reducing the maximum amount of healings that can be used in a battle to 2 or something like that.
    2. Making healings incredible expensive... like 200 000 oil per heal.
    3. Make it weaker!. Seriously. I saw a pack of 10 tanks driving in 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! EIGHT !!!! of my mines within a second (5 acid mines and 2 fronst and 1 regular mine) without getting destroyed... WHAT THE ACTUAL F.....???? Is this intended? The entire rest of my base was completely un-mined and unprotected only for that one reason... To kill whatever comes from THERE. ... But they were completely immune to any damage because of the healing. (That was the red tanks... 3000 hp).

This healing heals so extremely quickly or makes units completely immunte to damage that there's notthing you can do. THE ONLY THING I saw capable of destroying vehicles and drones and troups withing a heal is an embassy filled with 40 grenadiers that instantly kill their targets. But I already told you what to do about that embassy... And what is left to counter this healing? notthing. Your defeat is whats left...

Regards,
    Manni-Gaming

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Manni-Gaming For This Useful Post:

MDW

Thanks

Bump for new Suggestion number 8.2)

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast