Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: List of Improvements We'd like to see Implemented to Battle Command

Thanks

[-]loop-built-function for units. Tank-factories only produce tanks for me and hangars only drones. Why not add a little "unlimited-icon" that only produces a specific unit in definitely unless you deactivate it. (important and easy to do)
    [-]mines should be automatically re-purchased and put in place where they were before. It's so stupid and annoying that only because you're not logging in every 5 minutes to ensure the presence of your mines all day, you get attacked by two people and the second one has a free shot on your base because there are no mines left from the first fight. He comes into the fight with everything hes got and you don't even have your bare minimum to defend your base, which is mines. So stupid and frustrating to watch!
    [-]embassy should be a two-hit-kill by sat strikes. There are only sooooo little actual benefits from your alliance right now. In fact, the only thing are troops atm. A single sat-strike is simply not sacrifice enough to justify a base no longer protected by alliance troops. You'd stil have 4 heals left which on their own win the fight... 2 hits for an embassy!
    [-]A feature that allows you to redesign your base.In my imagination this feature would look like this:
    You have a button saying: "Rebuild your base" which needs to be confirmed. After you confirm you see 1-3 times a day (like wargames) an empty base-area and you have your build-menu with all the turrets, walls and whatever your base had. You can now place down everything conveniently from your build menu into the emtpy area. After you're finished you can choose two options: Discard changes (which will lead you back to your old base) or Apply changes which would of course make the new-planned base be the actual and only one.
    I came up with this idea because I was 4-5 times planning a whole new base with traps and walk-passages where enemy troops are forced to go through because I put down the turrets in a specific way and so on. To do that and reorganize my entire base it took me more than 6 hours every time and that would have only been like 1-2 hours if I had a empty field to built on. I think a lot of people would also appreciate this.
    [-] Sat-Strikes should not be capable of stealing ressources. This is ridiculous. Stealing a large amout of ressources without spawning a single soldier!
    Last edited by Manni-Gaming; 01-08-2014 at 07:44 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Manni-Gaming For This Useful Post:

G-M

Thanks

Hi Manni-Gaming,

The Loop-Que for units is an excellent suggestion, I'll add that to the list.

The Base Edit Mode and Auto-Rearm Landmines is already in the list.

About the Sat Strikes yes I agree, it's frustrating that a level 1 Sat Strike completely takes out your best defense your Embassy. . . I think this should be discussed further in the other thread I made here;
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Battle-Command

Thanks

Alright, I look this through...

regarding the function to redesign your base: I wrote down a exact describtion how this could be implemented... I think this is also important. Not only the idea but also the transfer into the game.
    Last edited by Manni-Gaming; 01-09-2014 at 07:45 AM.

Thanks

I agreed with all the suggest for the improvments of this game.

And i agree the excellent suggestion by Manni to balance the Heal. I think there are two ways to balance the Heal.

1.) The Heal can only be used twice for each PvP fight.
    2.) The duration time of healing is reduce of 10 sec or an immediate Heal of approxmately 50% of all untis.

King Regards Freestyler

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyler View Post

And i agree the excellent suggestion by Manni to balance the Heal. I think there are two ways to balance the Heal.

2.) The duration time of healing is reduce of 10 sec or an immediate Heal of approxmately 50% of all untis.

King Regards Freestyler
    With last update of yesterday they tweak it, I havent had time to play with the new setting but as what I understand nano medecine is less effective, migth help re-balance the game!

Thanks

Hm. I attacked with some tanks and commandos and could easyly penetrate two level 7 walls under heavy fire because of the heal. Once inside all towers were gone right away. All troops were invincible during that time.

Thanks

The nano has already been tweak.Now its worst. It take too long to create. And they shld increase the embassy hp to 2000 so it take 2 strikes to destroy it.
    And u guys might say using nano becuz u dont deserve to win.. thrashing hq 5-6 is easy. But 7 and above is impossible to destroy with out nanos. Or sat strikes taking out rocket pods. U think its fair for us?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dragonknight For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyler View Post

King Regards Freestyler
    Agree

Thanks

Bump for new idea!

Thanks

Dear Developers, please, please, please! Give us base Edit Mode!!! And a 5th Engineer!

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #31
    Thanks

Thanks everyone, these are all excellent suggestions. Please keep the feedback coming. We have some new stuff coming soon so stay tuned for updates!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    Thanks everyone, these are all excellent suggestions. Please keep the feedback coming. We have some new stuff coming soon so stay tuned for updates!
    lol so few information, but so fun at the same time to know there will be new stuff!

Thanks

You can get Kik, or something like that for officer chat and commander chat.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manni-Gaming:1416930
    [-] Sat-Strikes should not be capable of stealing ressources. This is ridiculous. Stealing a large amout of ressources without spawning a single soldier!
    I say no, I have a change of opinion considering a revenge needs to be successful for these lower class players that can't use high class units like these lv 9 bases that attack noob bases. If people are willing to invest the steel for stat strikes...then there should be a benefit. I had to get some gold back after being raided by a higher class with better units where normally I would have no chance in winning.
    Last edited by octavos; 01-22-2014 at 10:30 AM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL-BD-BC Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos | Ghost-AL DeadTrigger 2 | Kritika GHθST

Thanks

can i ADD some new Idea here?

Alliance should have Memo Notes! because mission statement can be seen in public and daily message only takes short messages.
    its hard to message again and again new players just to remind the new House rules.

Thanks

Default Decent game but falls short in a few areas.

Hello Everyone, I have been playing this game for about 1 month and there are a few problems with it that I can see right off the bat.

Game Scaling:

After a very short time you are smacked right in the face with several hundred k steel upgrades. For the average gamer this
    seems a very large amount and is obviously designed to make the player quickly reach for his credit card. Don't get me wrong,
    I don't begrudge the company it's chance to make some money off their game but you haven't even finished dating the game
    and now it want's a commitment! The problem with this is many players will pay some cash to get past the hurdles and many
    will recognize this as a poorly concealed cash grab making them quickly reach for the delete button.

As you play on and the upgrades jump to several million and you are aggressively attacked if you collect over 200k resources
    by players many levels higher than you, you realize quickly that now the game wants a wedding ring and a house in the Bahamas!
    So, very shortly you realize that to play this game is going to be making you reach for your credit card for every level you make.
    The honeymoon is going to be a bit more expensive than you thought.

The fix:

There is an old British saying, "The penny from many does far exceed the pound from a few"
    The game developers need to let you play for a while, have some fun, get married, have your honeymoon, maybe have a few
    kids before they start making things expensive, just like real life. Trophies are meaningless, why should a person try to kill
    someone around their own level when they can simply loose a lot of trophies, quickly and easily beat guys 3 levels lower
    than themselves for 50k a pop, and gain a lot of resources on the cheap.

These lower level players are going to simply get tired of trying to build that airport and quit. A small amount may reach for the
    credit card but I'm betting not as many who would pay a few months down the line if they STAYED IN THE GAME!
    You need to lower the costs of upgrades so that they scale better with the levels and the income and make the penalties for
    attacking a lower level player steep so it's not worth doing. No ones going to attack a low level player for 5k steel and oil.
    Sure, you made some money of those higher players but in the process your killing off half your potential customers! It's
    now time for a messy divorce!

Game social interaction:

The appeal of many online games and clans is you can share your triumphs and defeats with your fellow gamers. Either by playing
    with them in other games or showing (bragging) about your wins. This game has no link button so that you can link your fights for
    discussion with the alliance or commiserate a stunning defeat. It's pretty shallow in the old alliance chat if all you get is, "I won"
    and you can't show anyone your tactical genius!

The fix:

Put in a link button so you may link to the alliance your wins and losses, this shouldn't be hard to do.

Defenses:

I noticed that they seem to skip a few levels and in general don't seem to keep up with the enemies you face. Just about
    everything shoots over walls making walls in general pretty useless. If you wall up your mortar, a enemy commando simply
    shoots over it and kills the mortar and goes on his merry way. Airports come into play very quickly but methods of dealing
    with them don't come into effect till much later again creating an unbalanced game.

The fix:

A wall is just that, nothing but grenadiers and aircraft and jeeps should be able to shoot over a wall. As soon as aircraft
    become available a low level, low power anti-aircraft system should become available to the player. Like a game of
    chess but one player has castles and the other player doesn't have them. I know that normal defenses target aircraft but
    they can't deal with soldiers at this point and are quickly beaten. No one likes to play a game that's grossly one sided.
    Coiners simply have to raise their war college a few levels and they are unbeatable. The easiest way, as I noted above
    is to make the "take" so small from clubbing the baby seals that it isn't worth doing and a baby seal doesn't loose very
    much resources if it happens. Make anti aircraft available the same time airports become available.

Trophies:

These are simply bragging rights and really don't matter that much other than to ensure that many players much higher
    than you come to visit more often and when attacking you in general get the Fort Nox of enemies that quickly waste you.

The fix:

Make trophies worth something, perhaps a defense or attack bonus, or maybe a % increase in your oil wells and steel mills that
    increases as you gain more trophies. Nobody is going to stop artificially lowering their trophies unless there is a benefit to having
    a lot of them.

Summery:

I have played games for about 38 years since I unwrapped my first pong game. I assure you that just as many adults play
    these games as the kids do. I have played a ton of multi-player games and this game could be a very good game if it addressed
    the imbalance issues. Maybe the company is happy with the quick dollar it's making off the initial hurdles. But I assure you it's
    chicken feed compared to what you make being a bit more patient, letting people play for a while for free before trying to
    hit them in the wallet, and not making a game where the people who pay can quickly and easily beat down the people who
    haven't yet. I spent a few bucks at the start, but I quickly closed my wallet when I found my next series if upgrades where
    millions of steel and I hadn't even hit the 7th level TH yet. Every time I tried to do it without coin I was mauled by coiners.
    I know this for a fact because it is not possible in this game to collect that kind of resource (over 2 million) without getting
    raped by much higher level enemies. There is no sense of togetherness in my alliance because no one really talks, they
    log on, do what upgrades they can, and log off. Some people will never pay and that's ok. They provide the wide variety of
    enemies to sort through and attack. The older people who have the cash to play these games probably are long time gamers
    like me. We recognize a game where you HAVE to pay to get ahead and ones where it just makes it a bit easier or gives you
    a small advantage of not having to wait 10 days for that cool toy. This game as it is right now is "Credit Card Command"
    Whoever pays the most....wins.

One final word, people who play these games usually do so because other people love it, they have friends on here and have
    a lot of fun. They tell their friends, who tell their friends, who mention it in a forum, and so on and so on. As it sits right now
    I will not spend another dime. As soon as I reach my next hurdle and can't get by it without money I am gone. I think I
    spent 40 bucks on this game. Please don't mistake this as a threat or whining because that's not the way I mean it. It's
    simply that this game isn't very fun unless you pay. Other friends from other games have asked me about this one and I
    had to honestly tell them it is a cash grab game and not very fun. (no one likes being the baby seal)

I am hoping a developer reads this post and takes it in the spirit that I wrote it. I think this could be a very good game if
    you made the changes I recommended. I try not to slam games but it's really hard to play this one a month without calling
    a spade a spade.

Thanks

I nvr spent a single cent though. Cuz i dont have a credit card haha

Thanks

Tradescant I would have to agree on most of your point exept 2 :

the amount of money, I come from an other game with my faction mates we choice that one cause it was really low on spending compare to other one, a ligth spender can go far in this game, 10$ a month get you the 4th enginer on the first month and the 3 other month will help finish a upgrade when you are going out, or to bed or are full on storage. IMO its quite low spending, if I take my car and go take 1 beer with the boys and come home will cost me more than that for 1H lol

The other pts I would disagree on is there is definitly a way to get those big upgrade, you need to find a raiding tactic, there a few we are 40 on our team maybe only 10 are really active still sharing our tips about raiding there is a few way to get the steel you need, maybe you level up to fast on your HQ, or you havent find the rigth tactic that fits you for now!

Since the game is balance offense being stronger than D you got to get yourself harder to hit for the rewards than everyone around you...

But for the rest, I agree with most of your post! Also since the income building production is quite low, in this game even if you build economy it will never be enouph, thats why big players needs to feed on lower one, I really think the upgrade time should be a little lower on production building (level 9-10-11) but they should have more level...
    like 15 where you could end up with maybe 1mil a day in production rather 432k you can have rigth now!

Edit : by the way we use an outside platform to chat outside (Palringo) the team as been about building up and sharing tips, in febuary we migth start trophee hunting to get on LB (at least for the one that are ready) anyway anyone that look for a team that share info and try to build teachnique your are welcome to join if you are ready to get on our external chat room, not always really active but a fun place to ask what other think of your new design or to brag about a 600k steel raid!
    Last edited by Maximus D; 01-20-2014 at 09:34 AM.

Thanks

These games need time, if you have it then you don't spend a cent..but if time is tight and don't have time to farm then it will cost you. This applies to many games you play, EG: WoW, CoC, all of STG games, console games (that need DLC or trophies), and PC games. Anything that is an MMO where players are also involved...sometimes the best things need some time invested.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL-BD-BC Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos | Ghost-AL DeadTrigger 2 | Kritika GHθST

Thanks

Oh, I have played many a game like this one or similar. I know a lot of the tricks to use to get those big ticket items. Unfortunately the main
    way is lowering your trophies like I said and clubbing baby seals for 50k a pop. It's the most mainly used tactic and like I said, The baby seals
    get tired of getting clubbed and quit. There are a few others but my whole point was this game is far more tilted towards abuse of weaker
    players than most and most players starting this game don't have your knowledge and mine. In general most are hit right away if they are
    unfamiliar with this type of game of paying or quitting. At this point of time they have very little money or time put into the game and I believe
    they haven't formed any attachment to the game as yet and will quit. Which is what happened to a few of my buddies who came over, got clubbed,
    said this sucks, and left. My whole point is they play a few days and bam, 750k steel for a airport (or whatever it was) So they try to save some steel
    for it and the second their shield comes down 5 min later they get raped. My buddies and I play on another game which I'm sure you are familiar with
    and we throw in a few bucks (probably more than a few) But....we could all do fine without paying at all. Sure it's not insurmountable, but, I'm talking
    about the average gamer coming in here wanting to play a while and see if it's worth sinking some cash into. I read these posts and many veterans
    here it's the same deal. You either pay cash for the big upgrades or be ready to spend 10 hours clubbing baby seals without logging off for even 5 min.
    The higher level players get WAY to much loot percentage for looting weaker players here. A game is supposed to be fun and entertaining. Whats fun
    about being wiped out by 10 level 7 commando's because you had to go to the bathroom ? I am leader of my alliance and I can't show the clan members
    my raids because there is no link button to show them what to do. Explaining it on this small rapid chat is pretty tough to do which is why no one really uses
    it. Anyway, It's really too late because my oldtime friends I played wow, diablo3 etc etc have tried this game and quit all claiming that it was just a
    pay to play game (these guys are all old time gamers like me and not stupid) and they all said the same thing I did. If they really want to promote this
    game they need to fix the major problems and worry about the icing later. I will play to a point and log in every once in a while to check and see if they
    fixed anything but unless major changes come quickly I don't see myself wasting anymore time or money on the great seal hunt.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast