Thread: Blood Weapons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Blood Weapons

I am curious to know whether anyone else has noticed an improved Health boost when using "blood Weapons". I tested out both a Frozen Mace of Blood and a Ruby Blade Sword of Blood and noticed my health bar regenerating much more quickly than usual. It seemed noticeable because I usually use a Frosty Axe of Legend these days which has +2 H/S, so if anything, my regen. rate should have gone down.
    I have noticed that there are all sorts of hidden procs. in various items (like the stun effect in the various hammers), and wondered if this might be something related to the "blood" class of weapons.
    ...Perhaps I am simply imagining it all, though--- any thoughts?
    Rainwork- Level 37 Enchantress- switched back to Intellipower to try out some new pink wands... We will report.
    Fieldfare- Level 30 Battle Bird (Avian Warrior)- currently armed with Frosty Hatchet of Legend with a Frozen Shield of the Bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've never experienced a 'hidden buff'. What you experienced may have been a Blessing of Vitality spell, which gives +2 health regen for 2 minutes. Not ruling out your idea, just saying I've never seen it.