Thread: Bests level for twink PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Bests level for twink PvP

Id asked my guildmates and got someanswers.
    best levels for twinks for pvp rouge were level 8 and level 12
    which level would you prefer? mainly focused on pvp..

1. what pink stuffs should i buy?
    2. skills to pump?
    3. guides for each class when it comes to killing enemies

tia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

OK, just a small tip.
    Level 8 and 12 aren't very popular and I don't fancy them much when it comes to the enemies you face.
    You see, level 8 characters have a chance of facing level 10 characters, and with the introduction of tarlok items, they will massively overpower you. (10 is still popular btw)
    As for level 12, you may face level 13 and level 14 twinks (Very popular, especially 13) and there are alot of guilds there (Eg: Latinos Twinks, Danger Don't Touch, Fame, OMG etc) so you will get ganged almost everytime you see them.
    Levels I would recommend that can get you good gear for decent prices are lvl 3 (Probably about 200 - 400k for good gear)*, lvl 15 (Tarlok assault will do you fine, 300 -400k)*.
    *= Prices excluding vanity and pets.
    1) Weapon: Devourer Bow Of Potency for a cheap and useful weapon, Agile Lifethief/Depraved Blades/Agile Heartseekers are the best however.
    Helm: For levels 10>, Shadow Guard Helm Of Potency/ Devourer Hood Of Tactics will do you fine. For higher levels, Tarlok Leather Wraps of Assault/ Versatility for cheap and good gear, but the overall best are Shadow Guard Hood Of Potency & Tarlok Leather Wraps Of Potency. (Tarlok potency is still better)
    Armour: For levels 10> Devourer Tunic Of Savvy. For higher levels, Tarlok Raiment Of Assault/Versatility for cheap and effective gear, but the best is Tarlok Raiment Of Potency.
    Ring: Legend Ring And Power Ring are the best, but they cost about 1,000,000. So Cobalt Ring (Dex) or Night Ocean Ring Of Warfare (Dex) will do you fine.
    Amulet: Best atm is Tarlok's Heart Of Potency (Dex Type), but cheap and good ones include Swirling Amulet Of Potency and Tarlok's Heart Of Brutality (Dex).
    2) The standard skills you should have are (In order of usefulness) Combat Medic, Shadow Piercer, Aimed Shot and Noxious Bolt.
    3) For rogues, this is the standard I do when I face enemies.
    Against Rogues: Charge normal Shot, while your enemy is stunned, charge packs to ready for the battle. Then, spam everything you have (Never charge pierce) and charge packs when they're ready.
    Against Sorcerers : This would depend, if the sorcerer has no curse, I would stun him as he has his shield is up and charge nox at him to create DOT, then I will charge my packs and normal shot and survive till his shield goes away, then I will spam everything I have and since sorcs are pretty frail, you should be able to end him.
    . If he has curse though, try not to attack while curse is up AND he has his shield up. If he has curse on you but his shield isn't up, you can spam everything you have, as curse sorcerers only have one other attack and curse dmg + that attack will not kill you fast enough before you kill him.
    Against Warriors: I wouldn't be ashamed saying this, but I usually make a run for it xD. But if you do have to fight him, do not attack while his vengeful is up, and save up your mana by only using your DPS (normal shot) to attack. Slowly, he should run out of mana and will be unable to heal, then you can proceed to spam your attacks as your mana should still be pretty high.

All in all this is just my opinion, everyone has their own styles of fighting and I hope you find your own
    Good Luck Twinking!

Check out our Youtube Channel in my sigpic and our guild thread here!
    Til It's Gone... [RETIRED]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vaeriu View Post
    2) The standard skills you should have are (In order of usefulness) Combat Medic, Shadow Piercer, Aimed Shot and Noxious Bolt.
    3) For rogues, this is the standard I do when I face enemies.
    Against Rogues: Charge normal Shot, while your enemy is stunned, charge packs to ready for the battle. Then, spam everything you have (Never charge pierce) and charge packs when they're ready.
    Against Sorcerers : This would depend, if the sorcerer has no curse, I would stun him as he has his shield is up and charge nox at him to create DOT, then I will charge my packs and normal shot and survive till his shield goes away, then I will spam everything I have and since sorcs are pretty frail, you should be able to end him.
    . If he has curse though, try not to attack while curse is up AND he has his shield up. If he has curse on you but his shield isn't up, you can spam everything you have, as curse sorcerers only have one other attack and curse dmg + that attack will not kill you fast enough before you kill him.
    Against Warriors: I wouldn't be ashamed saying this, but I usually make a run for it xD. But if you do have to fight him, do not attack while his vengeful is up, and save up your mana by only using your DPS (normal shot) to attack. Slowly, he should run out of mana and will be unable to heal, then you can proceed to spam your attacks as your mana should still be pretty high.

All in all this is just my opinion, everyone has their own styles of fighting and I hope you find your own
    Good Luck Twinking!
    Please, Would you like to elaborate on those skills? Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

What an answer! Awesome..
    Yep.. can you please share your skills..

And in your own opinion.. based on your own experienced, for those twink levels.. which class is the best?.. i know lownlevels use the same sets of pinks so its in the class itself and how the player use it..

Tia

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Twink rogues completely dominate 26 if you can afford hooks.

Otherwise, 10 and 15 are good. Stick to a pure level if you want balanced competition and never waiting for games.

10 is my personal favorite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Why level 10 not 15? Any changes.. just want to know the difference... thanks

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I prefer 10 because rogues can completely dominate. At level 15, warrior starts to shine. I love my 15 war and my 10 rogue. Either one a rogue is a solid choice, but rogues at 10 just deal a sick amount of damage compared to other classes.

I've also noticed that 10 seems to have the best community for 1v1 play. However that may just be a result of everyone wanting to duel me since I've got the top level 10 rogue in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Wow... glad to have yoy here in my thread.. is there any chance thst you can sharw your equips/skills/strategy per clss..?

Fyi just reached lvl10 rogue. Thinking twice if ill go for lvl15 or stau with 10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

So meaning.. im going to expect a full load of rogues in pvp at lvl10 caise you said they dominate level10.. ..

Meaning less sorc and war at lvl10?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Which one do you prefer? A lvl 10 or 15 warrior or rogue?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I love 26. As a legendary rogue, I still do well against hooks rogues. The really skilled hooks will get to you though, but there aren't too many of them. Maybe only about 5 active ones.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I probably prefer my 10 rogue more than any of my other toons. Mainly because 10 has a lot of good 1v1 players so I never have a problem finding people to duel constantly.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

As far as skills go, I use 5 aimed 3 packs 1 sp.

For gear, tarlok pot set with depraved blades. Go for a bonechill bow if you prefer bows.

With regard to strategy, focus on mana conservation against other rogues and timing to try to stun their packs.

Mages other than jebus in this bracket are a joke, just wait out shield then nuke.

Warriors it's just a slow grind down. If you have depraved, you can just go toe to toe with them and let your superior dps do it's thing.

In all cases, managing mana and pack usage is what separates the pros from the noobs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Whats with hook rogues?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I'm making a rogue twink. Should I go full dex? Or should I have a little strength added in with the dex?

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

fight me plz.... pm avshow, i will log lv 10 anshow

Quote Originally Posted by Reggin View Post
    I prefer 10 because rogues can completely dominate. At level 15, warrior starts to shine. I love my 15 war and my 10 rogue. Either one a rogue is a solid choice, but rogues at 10 just deal a sick amount of damage compared to other classes.

I've also noticed that 10 seems to have the best community for 1v1 play. However that may just be a result of everyone wanting to duel me since I've got the top level 10 rogue in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Hey Av, glad you posted here.

Quick questions, what do you suggest for a level 10 twink build? Basically allocation of points?

Currently I have Max AS, something in medic, SP and nox. Thinking I can do better if i switch it up. What do you suggest? My gear is literally full Tarlok gemmed less loldaggers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Level 26 now is not the same as last season, from th first tarlok item has come all item going yo be weak even shadow guard pot for rogue :O