Thread: 76 vanity?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default 76 vanity?

I just came back to the game and capped out at 76. Is there a new vanity? Fallen prince already gave me the previous 2 vanity ring and this is my third cap. I saw a new 76 dragon quest but nowhere to go for anything else. Please help bring me up to speed!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

There is a vanity shield then goto lost valley get quest to kill the elite red dragon 76 times then go turn in quest after that get the elite onyx quest and kill him once and from both quests u get a Pet that looks exactly like shield and a costume
    Justin bieber <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

You automatically get the eye vanity shield upon capping 76. The elite red dragon quests from the npc in back of lost valley grants a shadow minion costume and an eye pet. You should also be able to get the 3pc ring now
    PL:Xxkoopyxx~Xpertfarmer~Avianftw~Ithepvptwink~ Expertfarmer~Gratuity~Theaviantwink~Bearocalypsed~ Tehmagetwink~Tehbeartwink~Koopymerch+more AL:Thepvptwink~Xxkoopyxx~Ithepvptwink SL: Thepvptwink DL: Thepvptwink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by roth140 View Post
    I just came back to the game and capped out at 76. Is there a new vanity? Fallen prince already gave me the previous 2 vanity ring and this is my third cap. I saw a new 76 dragon quest but nowhere to go for anything else. Please help bring me up to speed!
    Do u mean u have 3 piece cap vanities and only getting 2pc ring? If yes, you should email support so you could get 3pc if u have a SOH and eye.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks for the replies. I didn't see the shield in my vanities. After I equipped that the game told me to go to the prince, and I got my second ring. I found the 76 dragon quest too.

Time to sell the dex demonic and get some new gear to fight that dragon!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

So where do you find Onyx... last step!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Hey I recently capped to, can someone dumb all this down for me please? I've gotten the vanity eye shield. And I am working on the 76 dragon kills right now for the costume. Where do I get the pet? Also what's up with these rings? I wasn't here when they came out and have pretty much got to 76 without them. With that being said, I WANT THEM!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Buddy I'll try to be as clear as i can with your questions. Since you got your slayer quest ( the quest you kill slayer 76 times ) you made your first step on getting the other vanity you can have when capped. By the time you will finish the quest, you will be able to get the shadow minion vanity. After you complete this quest, the same person will give you another quest to kill the elite onyx just once. With a good team, it will only take a few minutes. The reward of this last quest is the eye pet or whatever it is called . As far as we are talking about rings, STS have implemented a system where if you have capped 2 or 3 times, you can get a 2 piece or 3 piece ring respectively. To get the 2 or 3 piece ring, all you have to do is to equip the 2 or 3 cap vanities you own and talk to Fallen Prince located near the dragon you craft items in BSM. This guy will give you a quest ( unfortunately i do not know what will it be since i only capped once ) and you will be able to make a ring out of them without losing the vanities of course.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GymClassHeroe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GymClassHeroe View Post
    Buddy I'll try to be as clear as i can with your questions. Since you got your slayer quest ( the quest you kill slayer 76 times ) you made your first step on getting the other vanity you can have when capped. By the time you will finish the quest, you will be able to get the shadow minion vanity. After you complete this quest, the same person will give you another quest to kill the elite onyx just once. With a good team, it will only take a few minutes. The reward of this last quest is the eye pet or whatever it is called . As far as we are talking about rings, STS have implemented a system where if you have capped 2 or 3 times, you can get a 2 piece or 3 piece ring respectively. To get the 2 or 3 piece ring, all you have to do is to equip the 2 or 3 cap vanities you own and talk to Fallen Prince located near the dragon you craft items in BSM. This guy will give you a quest ( unfortunately i do not know what will it be since i only capped once ) and you will be able to make a ring out of them without losing the vanities of course.
    I'm not your buddy, pal! Lol, old southpark reference, sorry I couldn't help it. Seriously, thank you very much for your detailed explanation. I highly appreciate it. You're the man!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

so where is onyx? i went to dragons lair and hopped down the hole with the minion gear on, and went to the second hole. It wouldn't do anything to let me in.

got him. he was at 50% with my bear and a mage until more 76's showed up. thanks all.
    Last edited by roth140; 01-04-2014 at 05:00 PM.