Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: <Deviant Misfits> Strong and Proud, We aim to misbehave. T2(1 year old)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azepeiete View Post
    DEVIANT MISFITS TIMED CHALLENGE! ROOKS NEST EDITION!

Over time the rooks have stolen tons of loot from the adventurers and are responsible for the murder of many more(smurfs). It is time the misfits pay them back, and quickly

Objective:
    -Run Rooks Nest[Elite] as fast as you can, screenshot the timer stopped with bael dead at the end of it all.

Rules:
    -1 player of each class per team (3 man runs)
    -No officers allowed on any teams
    -Max of 1 L36(daggers staff glaive) myth weapon per team. This is to ensure the less fortunate members have a shot.
    -Post 1 screenshot. 1. You may only be on one team. If you participate on 2 teams and one of them wins, you wont receive a prize.

PRIZES
    -200k to each member of the fastest team
    -100k to each member of the second fastest team
    -50k to each member of the third fastest team
    -10k to each participating member.

here is the shortcut link

www.tiny.cc/rooknest

spread on gc

PS. additional rules: NO ARCANE WEAPON OR PET.
    Last edited by inkredible; 03-04-2014 at 10:16 AM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

well said aze

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Lol thanks himan now get running.

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks Aze for competition,
    Our attempt, and gl to others.
    IGN:
    Sourced
    Razetwo
    Bastilda
    Name:  rooks nest.PNG
Views: 315
Size:  1.30 MB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sourced View Post
    Thanks Aze for competition,
    Our attempt, and gl to others.
    IGN:
    Sourced
    Razetwo
    Bastilda
    No arcane pet or weapon is allowed and only 1 lv36 mythic weapon can be used per team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

No arcanes allowed.
    Last edited by Azepeiete; 03-04-2014 at 06:13 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

lol edit ur post aze and say no arcane pet or weapon

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Sorry about this Slap but...
    Name:  12948513033_2a438ac2e3_b.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  265.3 KB
    Who knew?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Well it's true!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=97967&dateline=137622  0853

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slappityslap View Post
    Well it's true!
    Bless wilk send army of pink ribbits to hunt ya!

Sent from Vox TV via...wait,what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

XD every time i see slap's sign ahahahhaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Dear friends,

as I am loosing my fight with the support, the time has come to say goodbye.

I feel deeply disappointed from the actual outcome. I can not share the actual conversation with the support as it would break the forum rules.

I met a lot of nice and cool people within this game so its sad I am forced to leave. I am not interested in average gameplay, my passion was leaderboard and timed runs (hereby thanks to all who ran with me, especially Lonak, Aze, Hali, Falm, Paddo, Origin and other pro players, you know who you are). I might log here and there to say hello though as I would be missing you guys. But my PRO days are obviously over

Silly me I thought I would be treated with at least some respect since I was supporting this game (with a little break ) since it`s release.

Take care and wish you more luck than I had in any disputes you might have with these guys (chances are you`ll never win )
    Last edited by Samhayne; 03-05-2014 at 01:00 PM. Reason: edited to remove the details and reduce the drama quotent

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Smurfo For This Useful Post:

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #253
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey Smurfo,

I'm sorry that you feel let down by the outcome. As with everything in life, there are multiple different viewpoints. We took a good chunk of time yesterday pulling up server history from saved backups to track down exactly what happened to your items. I know you don't like hearing it, but it is the truth and our viewpoint. I would love to give you your items back, but to be fair and consistant, we do not return items that were traded under such circumstances.

Unfortunately, we see such issues all too commonly. It is why we have been working to raise the awareness on account security with more forum, in-game and social media communications.

At the end of the day, I can only wish you all the best for everything the future holds for you.

Respectfully yours,
    Samhayne
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thanks for editing my post and twisting my words Sam! It looks much calmer now and one would say nothing bad actually happened...Wish you all the best.
    Last edited by Smurfo; 03-05-2014 at 01:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

:/

Küldve az én Nexus 4-emről

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

sam I am really still confused. smurfinas first support ticket you guys proclaimed that there was no evidence of him having mythic items. you look further back and see them traded? im just a little confused. how is there no evidence one day and then you find it but have to look further back than you already have. he put his first support ticket in immediately when he lost. how did you find trade further back? and how much further back was this trade? still many questions I have. and still worried that there is a bug in the game. which is the best way to protect my gear?

ty for response.

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #257
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lonakana View Post
    sam I am really still confused. smurfinas first support ticket you guys proclaimed that there was no evidence of him having mythic items. you look further back and see them traded? im just a little confused. how is there no evidence one day and then you find it but have to look further back than you already have. he put his first support ticket in immediately when he lost. how did you find trade further back? and how much further back was this trade? still many questions I have. and still worried that there is a bug in the game. which is the best way to protect my gear?

ty for response.
    The item tracking logs that support initially looked at were not complete and didn't include a snapshot of Smurfina actually having the items. So, from our Support Team's initial take, it looked as is they didn't have those items. Unfortunately, we do get a number of people who contact us with made up stories asking for rare and powerful items. It is unfortunate that the initial information that the Support Team had access to wasn't complete. It would have been better for all involved if they were able to say exactly what happened with the items on first contact. Given the additional follow up about the items, we went looking. As I mentioned in my earlier post, H2N, Dracknor and null_void spent a good amount of time (hours) digging into the issue with the logging and pulling up backups to find out what happened.

Again, I wish that things had turned out differently. To stay consistent with our policies, we do not reimburse items under such circumstances. Any action we may take on other accounts is private and not something I am at liberty to discuss.

I hope that helps.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Deleting my posts makes me rly mad. Sam,what ever u say we lost one of best players in DM and u lost money in future coz of ur mistake. They r putting money in ur pocket and u r makin idiots of them...great way to keep ur players ingame.

Sent from Vox TV via...wait,what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    The item tracking logs that support initially looked at were not complete and didn't include a snapshot of Smurfina actually having the items. So, from our Support Team's initial take, it looked as is they didn't have those items. Unfortunately, we do get a number of people who contact us with made up stories asking for rare and powerful items. It is unfortunate that the initial information that the Support Team had access to wasn't complete. It would have been better for all involved if they were able to say exactly what happened with the items on first contact. Given the additional follow up about the items, we went looking. As I mentioned in my earlier post, H2N, Dracknor and null_void spent a good amount of time (hours) digging into the issue with the logging and pulling up backups to find out what happened.

Again, I wish that things had turned out differently. To stay consistent with our policies, we do not reimburse items under such circumstances. Any action we may take on other accounts is private and not something I am at liberty to discuss.

I hope that helps.
    Sam , what I don't understand is.. You guys know that smurf wasn't the one who traded
    Those items out of his account or whatever happen to them weren't an intentional trade by the actual owner, why is it that ...you guys just can't take those items out of the player who the items were traded to back into smurf account and possibly banned the character who May have hacked into his account?
    It's a simple solution.. I don't understand why do you
    Guys have to make it complicated..
    If these following trades really did occur then there must be a proof that smurfina didn't sell it aka no gold transferred to smurfina acc, and given those items were traded as "freebie" to the account who hacked him ?

.. You can keep whatever you need to keep privately in regards to action taken to the other account who hacked smurfina all you want.. But I think it's a fair solution to take the items from the hacker and transfer back to smurf. Either way no items are being duplicated here. I'm sure you guys can easily confirmed that this other account is not the same as smurfina.. If that's your main concern.. "As an attempt of duplicating items" as you know a lot of other people attempt to claim something in hopes of getting items back they never lost"
    Last edited by inkredible; 03-05-2014 at 05:38 PM.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Smurf just drop 100k plat on crates bruhhh

Edit: In all seriousness, I also support inks post. Smurf had and owned daggers which were unrightfully taken from him. To say he doesnt deserve them back is a fair bit outrageous. I know sts has an outstanding support system, i hope this isnt the flaw.
    Last edited by Azepeiete; 03-05-2014 at 06:38 PM.