Thread: Ya, another newbie. Yay!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Red face Ya, another newbie. Yay!

Hey y'all!
    I started playing this awsome game just a few hours ago and I'm already as good as hooked. (But then who isn't?) My character is Falrhiann, an enchantress. I'm sure I'll make other characters later on but right now I Intend to make my lowly enchantress mighty. If there are any other lowly newbies out there looking for party mates to train with look me up. I'm only level 5 right now but that won't last. As soon as I get outta this godforsaken rain I'll be raining firebolts on the enemy in right proper fashion! See y'all in the dungeons! Happy slaying!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

How bout a high level buddie? Add me and i'll run a few trips with you . Fast leveling my friend.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i'm a noob too! ^_^ but not to rpg games. this reminds me of WOW and i miss it. anyway, i have a q: i'm level 10 enchantress now (named damielle) and i cannot equip the items that i have. do i have to buy those platinum stuff? thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by damielle View Post
    i'm a noob too! ^_^ but not to rpg games. this reminds me of WOW and i miss it. anyway, i have a q: i'm level 10 enchantress now (named damielle) and i cannot equip the items that i have. do i have to buy those platinum stuff? thanks
    Each item states the type(dex-bird, int-Mage,str-bear) and how much u have to have in order to equip it.
    So it will say like level 10- int 50 or whatever. You must have 50 stat points in order to equip. Let me know if u need help with stat points.

Btw- you would be a newb. You are too new to be a noob!