Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Changing the PvP Scene!!! An initiative by <Pride>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

It's funny how I was ganged by venom and the rest of his team yesterday and he wants to make ctf a better place. This is just a thread to try get everyone to like Pride...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anyona For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

While I am not a member of <Pride>, for the most part, they are one of the fairer PvP guilds I've seen from personal experience.

It's very difficult to control each and every member of a guild. Many people can attest to that, including DM and Magnum. There will always be loose ends.

However, I do see the main batch of them making an effort to keep PvP fair. Usually what happens with this type of hatred is the prevailing PvP guild gets an anti-(insert name here, in this case here) guild. If you have a problem with Pride, nobody is stopping you from making your own guild, gathering up your buddies and fighting against them.

However, do keep in mind that just because they're more prevalent than most guilds in PvP does not mean they are more unfair. Because they are more prevalent, each of their "mess-ups" so to speak, are judged more harshly.

Just play the game. If you can't handle PvP, then walk away. Of course, the only thing stopping people is ego and love for PvP, but IMO if it turns you into something that you're not - it's time to walk away.

Also, remember, change does come immediately. Rather, it comes in the form of baby steps.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyona View Post
    It's funny how I was ganged by venom and the rest of his team yesterday and he wants to make ctf a better place. This is just a thread to try get everyone to like Pride...
    if the teams have the same number of players it isn't ganging, u just got stuck by yourself. CTF is a team game and one of the best strategies is to stay together. If you don't do that and go out on your one and end up fighting 3 players you weren't ganged.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    if the teams have the same number of players it isn't ganging, u just got stuck by yourself. CTF is a team game and one of the best strategies is to stay together. If you don't do that and go out on your one and end up fighting 3 players you weren't ganged.
    I know whar ganging is, it was 1v5, is that fair?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

I know whar ganging is, it was 1v5, is that fair?
    Sorry to hear that you got caught up in something. Best option is to message someone from pride and we will try and sort it out.

Thanks

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

I don't care if we are liked or not, Small minded people want to jump on the train then so be it the people that count know the truth, and I'm not going to come here and say boooohoooooo this person that person ganged me ITS PVP if you don't like it don't do it stick to elites. Please don't call people out by names because I could do that with elite runners so let's not go there

It's all about jealousy at the end of the day!
    Last edited by Emmacheese; 01-13-2014 at 11:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
    Sorry to hear that you got caught up in something. Best option is to message someone from pride and we will try and sort it out.

Thanks
    Very unlikely the teams were 5v1 this person obviously just wants to jump on the we hate pride bandwagon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    I don't care if we are liked or not, Small minded people want to jump on the train then so be it the people that count know the truth, and I'm not going to come here and say boooohoooooo this person that person ganged me ITS PVP if you don't like it don't do it stick to elites.

It's all about jealousy at the end of the day!
    You think im jealous? Well you're wrong. I had a lot of respect for members in your guild, including you.

I included Venom's name im my post because he was the thread starter and he wants to make ctf better but then he goes and gangs me with 4 over players. I think it's a bit hypocritical for him to do that.

Just because i'm not an arcane mage with Samael does this mean that i'm not aloud to voice my opinion?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Since i pvp a lot.i stumbled upon many many players who were fighting anthor player alone.got farmed.and accuse the farmer as ganger.worse they called others and accused him ganging when clearly no other people there.

1.they are delusional
    2.this is an example who ruin pvp with such immature and cancerous attitude
    3.simply jerks.no wonder u got farmed.

Its pvp.like it or not.nice and kind gesture may lies in pve.tho not guaranteed.
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

You think im jealous? Well you're wrong. I had a lot of respect for members in your guild, including you.

I included Venom's name im my post because he was the thread starter and he wants to make ctf better but then he goes and gangs me with 4 over players. I think it's a bit hypocritical for him to do that.

Just because i'm not an arcane mage with Samael does this mean that i'm not aloud to voice my opinion?
    Why say about the arcane Mage with a Sam? I don't get it .... I'm saying you are crying that you got killed in pvp and making out you were alone on your team and 5 members on the other side. Pride roll together it's called teamwork. The thread is about clashes and spot blocking so you might wanna read it, ganging is part of pvp move on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Thanks
    Nothing needs to be sorted, thank you but I was just making everyone involved in the thread aware of what happened.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I personally think that any accusations of ganging should be accompanied with proof & lots of proof.

The term "ganging" is abused these days and people seem to misconstrue the definition.

So, what is ganging?

Ganging is defined as unfair teams with an advantage 2 or more players over the opposing team.

It is NOT when people 4v1'd because you did not regroup with your team.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Nothing needs to be sorted, thank you but I was just making everyone involved in the thread aware of what happened.
    Kk I will make sure to make a post and list everyone's name who kills me in pvp

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Emmacheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I personally think that any accusations of ganging should be accompanied with proof & lots of proof.

The term "ganging" is abused these days and people seem to misconstrue the definition.

So, what is ganging?

Ganging is defined as unfair teams with an advantage 2 or more players over the opposing team.

It is NOT when people 4v1'd because you did not regroup with your team.
    Today a player was fighting me alone.then he shouted gangers.no one else is there.
    If my toon cn btch slap someone i might just might do it on him.this type of people disgust me coz they ruin a game
    semi-retired

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Kk I will make sure to make a post and list everyone's name who kills me in pvp
    You do that, it's the fact I got ganged by your GM and 4 others

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Five Elements

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'm Curious, what guild are you in?
    Five elements

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

What has being an arcane Mage got to do with anything?

Also Emma stating it's all about jealousy may not have been referring to you, perhaps consider that.

Again I'm sorry that you feel that you were ganged but sometimes it is extremely difficult to avoid being killed in pvp.... After all that is the object of the game. I can categorically say that 5 Pride members would not gang 1 person unless they deserved it. I'm taking it that you didn't deserve it so there is probably a mix up. Was it just 5 on one team and you on another? Probably not.

It's a team game, learn to work with others and fight your way through or just leave. Alfai said it correctly above.

Regardless of what your thoughts may be we are actually trying to make pvp a more enjoyable place. Many have stated that it's not a nice place to be at the moment and so for this reason players are acting on it. Yes mistakes are made, no there isn't much we can do about them when they are made...... But we can try and fix it none the less.

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

You do that, it's the fact I got ganged by your GM and 4 others
    There must be something thts causing this.no one really enjoy ganging knwing they will face a challenge except aneg.
    Either you were flagging.you trashtalk.or you tried to killsteal and ending up being jumped.
    semi-retired

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

What has being an arcane Mage got to do with anything?

Also Emma stating it's all about jealousy may not have been referring to you, perhaps consider that.

Again I'm sorry that you feel that you were ganged but sometimes it is extremely difficult to avoid being killed in pvp.... After all that is the object of the game. I can categorically say that 5 Pride members would not gang 1 person unless they deserved it. I'm taking it that you didn't deserve it so there is probably a mix up. Was it just 5 on one team and you on another? Probably not.

It's a team game, learn to work with others and fight your way through or just leave. Alfai said it correctly above.

Regardless of what your thoughts may be we are actually trying to make pvp a more enjoyable place. Many have stated that it's not a nice place to be at the moment and so for this reason players are acting on it. Yes mistakes are made, no there isn't much we can do about them when they are made...... But we can try and fix it none the less.
    In this community if you aren't full mythics arcane/myth wep and arcane pet with a good kdr you basically have no say in the pvp threads.

Emma was pointing the jealousy part in her post at me, I think it's hard to avoid a team of 5 players who run to your spawn point, it was only me and my friend. It doesn't matter if someone deserves to be ganged, you would just be going to their level if they ganged you. The best thing to do is be the better person and just walk away, something some people can't do in this game.