Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Changing the PvP Scene!!! An initiative by <Pride>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyona View Post
    In this community if you aren't full mythics arcane/myth wep and arcane pet with a good kdr you basically have no say in the pvp threads.

Emma was pointing the jealousy part in her post at me, I think it's hard to avoid a team of 5 players who run to your spawn point, it was only me and my friend. It doesn't matter if someone deserves to be ganged, you would just be going to their level if they ganged you. The best thing to do is be the better person and just walk away, something some people can't do in this game.
    First statement is absolute crap. Sorry.

And perhaps you should take your own advice if you aren't enjoying it, 'be the better person and just walk away.' Accept the fact that at some point this is going to happen. Ultimately you are on the other team, you're going to get killed..... Substantially quicker if you are under geared. That's no ones fault but your own though, if you don't want to perish quickly then get better gear, and I'm not saying that in a patronising way, just stating a fact. Just sayin.

Pretty sure we can't go any further with this. Thanks for your input.

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  114.5 KB

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Emmacheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    Why say about the arcane Mage with a Sam? I don't get it .... I'm saying you are crying that you got killed in pvp and making out you were alone on your team and 5 members on the other side. Pride roll together it's called teamwork. The thread is about clashes and spot blocking so you might wanna read it, ganging is part of pvp move on.
    I'm not crying. As I said, it's a bit hypocritical for Venom to write this thread about how everyone should pull together and change the pvp scene, then he goes and gangs me. It was me and my friend. Don't you thinks that just a little bit unfair?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anyona For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

I'm not crying. As I said, it's a bit hypocritical for Venom to write this thread about how everyone should pull together and change the pvp scene, then he goes and gangs me. It was me and my friend. Don't you thinks that just a little bit unfair?
    So now there was 2 of you a minute ago you said it was 1v5 hmmmm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
    First statement is absolute crap. Sorry.

And perhaps you should take your own advice if you aren't enjoying it, 'be the better person and just walk away.' Accept the fact that at some point this is going to happen. Ultimately you are on the other team, you're going to get killed..... Substantially quicker if you are under geared. That's no ones fault but your own though, if you don't want to perish quickly then get better gear, and I'm not saying that in a patronising way, just stating a fact. Just sayin.

Pretty sure we can't go any further with this. Thanks for your input.
    My first statement isn't crap, its the truth. I know the point of pvp is to kill eachother. About gear, not everyone wants to spend 1000s of real money on plat and hope to loot some pixels which are worth a lot of gold. I'm going to be the better person and not go down to your and Emmas level, obviously no respect for people you don't know.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anyona For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    So now there was 2 of you a minute ago you said it was 1v5 hmmmm
    Yes there was 2 of us and it was 1v5 because she changed maps before they killed her.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

My first statement isn't crap, its the truth. I know the point of pvp is to kill eachother. About gear, not everyone wants to spend 1000s of real money on plat and hope to loot some pixels which are worth a lot of gold. I'm going to be the better person and not go down to your and Emmas level, obviously no respect for people you don't know.
    Are you kidding me? Firstly what we spend on a game has got absolutely nothing to do with you, and FYI we made millions in km3 before we started opening crates. How dare you judge us on this.

Your statement is crap. Alhuntrazek/pockie are not full mythic yet has one of the most respected opinions in game as well as being the best players. This is just one example of many that aren't fully geared that make constructive and critical points that are valued. Need any more examples I will happily give them to you.

You have just shown that you are bothered about the fact that we have full gear by stating about us spending money, so you have contradicted yourself. Also FYI we are probably the only people on our guild that do buy plat, so please don't place everyone in the same boat as us. Oh and btw..... Most people farm for gear like you guys do. We have all been there and done that.

Going down to our level.... We aren't the ones who tried to flame someone with no proof and then whined about being killed in a game that is made purely for that. Bored of this now. Go and take your frustrations and jealousy (yes it is now confirmed as this after the money comment) elsewhere please or better still come up with a solution for the problem we are all facing.

oh and those plats we buy keep you playing the game. Think about that when you are playing this free game. Without plat spenders you wouldn't have a game to moan about... ,makes me so mad when people use this as a weapon without considering that those that do technically pay for their gaming pleasure. Just sayin.

perhaps try twinking pvp, everyone's gear is the same there. And there you really will no what ganging is.
    Last edited by Joncheese; 01-13-2014 at 12:32 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Some random thoughts not directed to anybody in particular, just some commentary to the mood the thread has taken.

1) As many Pride members have mentioned it is in fact impossible to control every guild member.

2) if you derailed from your team and got nuked, its not ganging, it's you thinking you're Rambo and paying the price.

3) every major pvp guild has a lot of glory hunters, the first few days of Deathwish I laughed and shook my head at people who sucked 1-1 but joined and relied on numbers (Many in DW are/were excellent pvpers -1-1)

4) not everything in life comes down to jealousy

5) to make pvp fun something that helps is actually being nice. Not taunting and actually Saying "gf" after an encounter will do wonders for the mood. Ive played really loopsided fights against me and it has been impossible to rage because the ppl joke around and are complimentary and nice. Or simply give tips.

It's not the same getting murdered by a silent killing machine (which will be perceived as a jerk) than somebody who seems actually human and simply playing/having fun.

6) before you scream "gang" at anybody think back, did you gang them first at some point? Plenty of people like to gang ignorant to the fact that not everyone forgets and some people will repay the favor and some do several times and even forever.

Sons of the Jarl were massive gangers (not even sure if they exist anymore) but they never complained when it was done to them. So, if you're a chronic ganger (regardless of guild) know it will eventually happen to you and find a way to cope with it.

7) pvp can get personal fast, any game where you are pitted toe to toe vs another human being will get personal. If you find yourself getting in a bad mood, take a break and go do something IRL or in the PVE. Side of things.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fauksuras For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fauksuras View Post
    Some random thoughts not directed to anybody in particular, just some commentary to the mood the thread has taken.

1) As many Pride members have mentioned it is in fact impossible to control every guild member.

2) if you derailed from your team and got nuked, its not ganging, it's you thinking you're Rambo and paying the price.

3) every major pvp guild has a lot of glory hunters, the first few days of Deathwish I laughed and shook my head at people who sucked 1-1 but joined and relied on numbers (Many in DW are/were excellent pvpers -1-1)

4) not everything in life comes down to jealousy

5) to make pvp fun something that helps is actually being nice. Not taunting and actually Saying "gf" after an encounter will do wonders for the mood. Ive played really loopsided fights against me and it has been impossible to rage because the ppl joke around and are complimentary and nice. Or simply give tips.

It's not the same getting murdered by a silent killing machine (which will be perceived as a jerk) than somebody who seems actually human and simply playing/having fun.

6) before you scream "gang" at anybody think back, did you gang them first at some point? Plenty of people like to gang ignorant to the fact that not everyone forgets and some people will repay the favor and some do several times and even forever.

Sons of the Jarl were massive gangers (not even sure if they exist anymore) but they never complained when it was done to them. So, if you're a chronic ganger (regardless of guild) know it will eventually happen to you and find a way to cope with it.

7) pvp can get personal fast, any game where you are pitted toe to toe vs another human being will get personal. If you find yourself getting in a bad mood, take a break and go do something IRL or in the PVE. Side of things.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Awesome reply. Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Anyona im having troubles in believing what u say. So 5v1 after 5v2 after again 5v1, confusing. Second hmm full arcane war with 4 more ppl run in ur spawn where ure alone, he probably won't even get a kill, he probably don't even know who ure. Sorry hun ure talking bs.

And comment bout Jon and Emma. U should be ashamed. I know how much the 2 of them farmed elite, how hard working both of them are.
    do not comment on something u have no idea of.

<Pride>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

one does simply wont admit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hinataa View Post
    Anyona im having troubles in believing what u say. So 5v1 after 5v2 after again 5v1, confusing. Second hmm full arcane war with 4 more ppl run in ur spawn where ure alone, he probably won't even get a kill, he probably don't even know who ure. Sorry hun ure talking bs.

And comment bout Jon and Emma. U should be ashamed. I know how much the 2 of them farmed elite, how hard working both of them are.
    do not comment on something u have no idea of.
    If you read it properly I said that my friend switched maps before they reached the spawn.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
    Are you kidding me? Firstly what we spend on a game has got absolutely nothing to do with you, and FYI we made millions in km3 before we started opening crates. How dare you judge us on this.

Your statement is crap. Alhuntrazek/pockie are not full mythic yet has one of the most respected opinions in game as well as being the best players. This is just one example of many that aren't fully geared that make constructive and critical points that are valued. Need any more examples I will happily give them to you.

You have just shown that you are bothered about the fact that we have full gear by stating about us spending money, so you have contradicted yourself. Also FYI we are probably the only people on our guild that do buy plat, so please don't place everyone in the same boat as us. Oh and btw..... Most people farm for gear like you guys do. We have all been there and done that.

Going down to our level.... We aren't the ones who tried to flame someone with no proof and then whined about being killed in a game that is made purely for that. Bored of this now. Go and take your frustrations and jealousy (yes it is now confirmed as this after the money comment) elsewhere please or better still come up with a solution for the problem we are all facing.

oh and those plats we buy keep you playing the game. Think about that when you are playing this free game. Without plat spenders you wouldn't have a game to moan about... ,makes me so mad when people use this as a weapon without considering that those that do technically pay for their gaming pleasure. Just sayin.

perhaps try twinking pvp, everyone's gear is the same there. And there you really will no what ganging is.
    Lol, true colours have been shown. I didn't direct you spending lots of money on plat, I said that not everyone wants to spend a huge amount on opening crates to loot some pixels. I am not jealous, I have money to spend. I used to play a subscription based game which I spent around £700 on. And yes players buying plat does keep this game going but if this was closed due to no money I would have a wide range of other games to choose from.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

This thread should be cleaned up.

Anoya, if you had an issue with Pride members, you could've taken it via PM to Venom & not bring your dirty laundry for everyone to see on a thread that is trying to make a change. Yes, all guilds gang at times. If you were in that situation, I'm sorry, it happens.

Right now, you are making claims, which may be valid, but are having many passive aggressive posts that are flame baiting players. That isn't the right way to handle it, IMO.

I'm anti-gang, but even I gang at times. Sometimes, I don't even notice because I'm in PvP mode - I see opposing team and kill, that's it. If I'm noticing then I'm killing the same person over and over, I check the opposing team list to see if the sides are uneven. If they are, I'll stop. If not, I continue.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What did Magnum do?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100G mit Tapatalk

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #156
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

I think it is time to close up this thread.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delphina For This Useful Post: