Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Thank you all

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Default Thank you all

Time to go I guess. Always wanted to do one of these threads so here it goes!

It's been a great experience being a part of the STS community, definitely a community like no other.

Starting at the 56 cap as a clueless bear stuck at level 47 my journey through the years has been good fun. Pl initially wasn't working out for me being on my own and not knowing a thing about the game. Hearing that there was this new game coming my excitement rose and I eventually joined Sl were I was welcomed into the guild Knights of Cydonia. Guilds are IMO one of the best things that have been introduced to the Legends games, having experienced players to help me out was really helpful and taught me how to play the game. Once I had learned how to play better I found myself back in Alterra where I quickly leveled up into the 50s and earned a little bit of gold along the way.

A short break for me after that. Returning again at the 66 cap where I realised that I was guildless in PL again. Searching everywhere to find a guild to match my great experience in SL. I gave Legion a try, seeing so many people in that guild I figured it must be good. It was. The officers and master ATXPIMP were great to meet and after a while voted me in to an officer position. Trying to manage and keep such a large guild happy was good fun especially having such great people there. Eventually things got quiet and I ended up looking for a new guild. Cot was one guild that I had always had a lot of respect for so I thought I would try meet them and maybe be invited. Finally getting into Cot I was amazed to find more great people. They were a great bunch of people, not as large as Legion but more of a small family.

Soon a new game was released. AL. Quickly leveling to 16 on warrior and then 21. 21 cap was a great time, many elite village runs, mardrom and lots of pvp. Azefekie (Godstouch in al) taught me lots about farming and pvp at the time and was really good to me. Not long after I was back in PL again!! Played that for many more months and realized that people in Cot had mysteriously gone missing O.o Iishinybirdii told me where everyone had gotten to.. Al. So back to Al again. Invited to the most average guild around Average Joes! Best group of people you will ever meet! Always help and are up for a good convo in /g or whatever. If anyone reads this and they don't have a guild... this one would be a great one to join!! Panda is a gentleman.

Anyway people do these name list things which look like fun and I might try remember all the people who have been great to me.
    In no particular order! Not just the people named in the guilds the whole guilds have been great!
    Legion!!
    -Atxrage
    -xxthexbossxx
    -Zaochi
    -Unaseen
    -Onisana
    -Onaferi
    -Rawker
    -Oad
    -Sneakycat

Knights of Cydonia!!

COT!
    -Jay
    -iishinynubii
    -Aveea we had the best easter farming runs
    -Dreadzy
    -Marco
    -Crim
    -Jhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooood
    -Billy
    I know I've missed some :/ sorry

Average Joes!
    -Ever
    -Panda -- she gives away free Grimm eggs in towns so make sure you PM her
    -Shiny -- Thank you for all the farming help
    -Aed
    -Airys -- he also gives free Grimm eggs
    -Angel
    -Tinyblue
    -Boz!
    -Kj
    -Thren
    Sorry if I missed you
    -Azefekie
    -Mayhem -- El Bandito
    -Anneowen
    -Extreme/Judgementals
    -Apasara
    -Vys
    -Mothwing
    -LwMark :/
    -Dudetus -- always made forums entertaining
    -Apollo
    -Deathproof

I guess that is all. That was fun. All the best everyone, I might check into the forums ever so often to check on everyone but we'll see.

-Ryan
    Last edited by Dreuefesie; 01-08-2014 at 06:11 PM.

Just an average signature

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreuefesie For This Useful Post: