Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Thank you all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Dreu!

You were always funny, witty, modest, and kind. In short, a lot of the things that I hope I could be, but we all know that isn't possible.

For that, you've always had my respect and will continue to.

I try to keep my big walls of text reserved for guides and flame wars, so I will just say good luck in your future endeavors. I know you'll excel - you're smart!

Also, try and come back to visit, yeah?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Bye dreu, take care bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aedenos View Post
    Just an extended see ya later bro. Don't be a stranger. In the meantime, best of luck in everything you do.
    Best of luck to you too, make sure AJ keeps powering on

Quote Originally Posted by jhawkeye View Post
    Haha I remember you in Legion. We were amongst only a few people in the guild who had black dragon. I was always jelly of how rich you were and believe it or not I was tryna catch up to you in cash. I never did cuz I sold my black dragon like an idiot but then you brought me into that wonderful Average guild Average Joes and you've just been a cool guy. You will be missed. Hope to see you again some time
    So proud of my black dragon lol. Best of luck mate with whatever the future holds.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamoni View Post
    Dreu!!! Wahhhhhh I'm still crying! It's not everyday someone matches me in gentlemanlyness. You, my dear, are definitely above average. Thanks for being a stand up guy and thanks for always being down to run. I'm glad to have met you and know that you will be successful in whatever you attempt because you really are exceptional . Thanks for all the fun! And every time I get asked for a grim I am so going to shake my fist in the air at you lol.
    No one can even imagine how gentlemanly a Panda can be. Occassionally chews bamboo with her mouth open but we let that slide. I hope you give those eggs too. Oh and if they make a Panda pet I'll drop in to get one and name it Pandamoni!

Quote Originally Posted by billybob1 View Post
    Awwww......my droofy poofy!! Take care dood, it's been fun for realz!
    Billy! You take care too

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Dreu!

You were always funny, witty, modest, and kind. In short, a lot of the things that I hope I could be, but we all know that isn't possible.

For that, you've always had my respect and will continue to.

I try to keep my big walls of text reserved for guides and flame wars, so I will just say good luck in your future endeavors. I know you'll excel - you're smart!

Also, try and come back to visit, yeah?
    Anything is possible, well almost. Haha take care bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagin View Post
    Bye dreu, take care bro
    Thank you
    Last edited by Dreuefesie; 01-09-2014 at 12:08 AM.

Just an average signature