Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What if they could sell Pocket Legends?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suchislife View Post
    Al is apparently a pay-to-win. And I will be waiting on the promise! If it ever comes.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've spent 20k platinum and very very very little of my gold has come from the pay to win aspect. You can pay, yes, but there is a very very very very very rare chance that you're going to win due to paying.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Plz selll sl to gameloft

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Lmao ohhhh whyyyy make this threaddddd
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Having checked out other games and forums I just wanted to say thx to Sam and G for putting their necks out to be so honest with us, even if we disagree or misunderstand sometimes. Just trying to have this dialog with us is appreciated.
    And to all who know how to keep it civil, GG.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nagin View Post
    Plz selll sl to gameloft
    NOOOOOO! THAT'S GUARANTEED 0 UPDATES OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

Seriously, horrible idea.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Ok AL makes a lot of money, I'm not telling you to quit that. But the fact that you haven't made an update for over 12 months and making new games during that time and sayin' you cannot afford any updates even the small ones that can make a huge difference, that is like a slap in the freaking face to all the loyal players.

All I gotta say ^
    Last edited by Freobr; 01-10-2014 at 02:46 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Freobr For This Useful Post:

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #87
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Freobr View Post
    Ok AL makes a lot of money, I'm not telling you to quit that. But the fact that you haven't made an update for over 12 months and making new games during that time and sayin' you cannot afford any updates even the small ones that can make a huge difference, that is like a slap to the freaking face to all the loyal players.

All I gotta say ^
    This is why this is such a painful conversation. We love this game more than you do. We do updates when we can but they are quickly forgotten. We also are running a smart business. Which keeps all our games running. So your perceived "slap in the face" is actually us doing right by you and keeping the games running. Weird, no? And definitely painful for us here. But we love and respect you guys, which is why we continue to try and keep you up on why we do the things we do.
    Last edited by Justg; 01-10-2014 at 02:21 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    This is why this is such a painful conversation. We love this game more than you do. We do updates when we can but they are quickly forgotten. We also are running a smart business. Which keeps all our games running. So your perceived "slap in the face" is actually us doing right by you and keeping the games running. Weird, no? And definitely painful for us here. But we love and respect you guys, which is why we continue to try and keep you up on why we do the things we do.
    Gary, check this out?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ee-Characters)
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Do it. I recommend it.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

You have to make an update that will make people play for a long time... I have thought for this for a while and I thought it would be absolutely awesome if you could work on your character more... So what I would suggest is make new achievements where you get the old elite stuff from. For example, completing all the quests you get the old MF armor (maybe orange color for this one). If you do 100k kills on your character you get a ring similar to the 3pc (maybe a little weaker and different sparkles. 50k for a 2pc one. Then if you have a 3pc character maybe you get 4pc for doing 100k kills on your character.. Things like that I think would be a lot fun in my opinion. I have a 3pc character myself.. I think there can be a lot opinions about this but I think this is something you could very well consider. Would make a lot people happy.. I think. If there's something bad it would cause that I've missed you can tell me?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Justg,
    Would you mind taking a look at this? It's a constructive thread and has ways you can help us without spending any money. You just have to fix stats in game and adjust some things. Thanks for taking the time to read this!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...to-restore-PVP

15. The Following User Says Thank You to imxoriginal For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Int View Post
    AL is currently making money because of locked crates mostly and they work on that.
    Locked crates? Ah ha! Thats the solution!
    A game called Team Fortress 2 also uses locked crates to make money, in fact, they make a lot, considering Team Fortress 2 has been out since 2007. What they do is they have crates that drop in-game, and require keys, which you buy from the store, to open them. You have a chance to receive one item listed in its contents, but if you are really lucky, you might get a rare "unusual" which everyone desires. Unusual in TF2= Vanities in PL except the unusuals are less common. I think that the developers of STG can implement this system into their games

Website to teamfortress2: www.teamfortress.com
    Last edited by Azataso; 01-10-2014 at 09:18 PM. Reason: added website

HI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

What ever happened to part 2 of the great nerf? :/

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #94
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

To come back to the point about Pocket Legends potential, I love that you guys love the game. I can see from your viewpoint that anything and everything should be done for Pocket Legends. We have. We cranked _hard_ on Pocket. TV commercial. Lots and lots of hard work, refinements and expansions. New classes witha big PR push. After years we know what Pocket does. I hope that you guys can see that.

Yes, nothing is certain in the future, but when you have gone around the track a few times, you get to know how it goes.

Again, we are a small shop trying to do right by as many of our fans as we can. Thanks, as always for playing our games and you fervor for Pocket Legends.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #95
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by imxoriginal View Post
    Justg,
    Would you mind taking a look at this? It's a constructive thread and has ways you can help us without spending any money. You just have to fix stats in game and adjust some things. Thanks for taking the time to read this!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...to-restore-PVP
    We have read that thread. It is a great one and points out a big issue with Pocket - balance is all over the map. I am not saying we won't do more with class balance, but I will say that it is no small task. There is a reason that you don't find the kinds of numbers like that in AL. Regen is crazy, hit % and dodge can get crazy high. Crit can go through the roof. 4x elixirs. Taking on "fixing" that could be quite the rabbit hole, depending on how you tackle it.

Love you all and mean it. Will check back in the morning, but right now gwtting the "what are you doing typing on your phone" look from my better half
    | | | |

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne:1420215
    We have read that thread. It is a great one and points out a big issue with Pocket - balance is all over the map. I am not saying we won't do more with class balance, but I will say that it is no small task. There is a reason that you don't find the kinds of numbers like that in AL. Regen is crazy, hit % and dodge can get crazy high. Crit can go through the roof. 4x elixirs. Taking on "fixing" that could be quite the rabbit hole, depending on how you tackle it.

Love you all and mean it. Will check back in the morning, but right now gwtting the "what are you doing typing on your phone" look from my better half
    Possible a simple solution to crazy crit dmg is to make it instead of doing double the regular damage, crits could just do 130% standard dmg. That shouldn't take long to change
    another possibility would be to make debuffs like hellscream/blinding shot/weakness become hit and crit debuffs.

as for dodge would it be possible to:
    1. only be able to dodge damage from auto attacks
    or
    2. only be able to dodge damage(debuffs/pushback/pull/stuns would still take effect)

Rather than having to nerf the stats on gear, reworking mechanics may be simpler.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post

Can you explain why balancing is "no small task"? I think changing a few numbers is fairly easy, though I am very likely to be wrong. We, the players, have (IMO) a better sense of balance than you guys and can help come up with the numbers. All you have to do is take that and work it into the game. Heck we can even come up with Stats and Designs for the gear and npcs for the next campaign, kind of like the Rockin Retro and Humania Crafted weapon contest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IGN Storm View Post
    Can you explain why balancing is "no small task"? I think changing a few numbers is fairly easy, though I am very likely to be wrong. We, the players, have (IMO) a better sense of balance than you guys and can help come up with the numbers. All you have to do is take that and work it into the game. Heck we can even come up with Stats and Designs for the gear and npcs for the next campaign, kind of like the Rockin Retro and Humania Crafted weapon contest.
    Who's volunteering ? Anyone? Lol
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    NOOOOOO! THAT'S GUARANTEED 0 UPDATES OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

Seriously, horrible idea.
    Glu Mobile is another excellent studio

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jiu View Post
    Glu Mobile is another excellent studio
    Horrible. No way. The fact that they made a pixel weapon selling for 500 USD told me that PL wouldn't end up not pay to win at all.
    Doodlebeast, Onyxbleak, Magnabeam, Vacuole
    I bes ping