Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A bad behaviour people

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimtoad View Post
    first of all, how to handle a people which talk alot unrelevant in game, i mean some of player which says someone very bad . He said my friend sold his wife to get samael, i think it is to inpolite... so any solution because being patient have a limit , we still a human not a god thanks any advice?
    Lol that's funny...I say stuff like that.

...and honestly bro, it's a nice change from the usual "SELLING IRRELEVANT ITEM NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN FULL Upgrade gem lvl 23 RUSH..."

Back to back to back to back to back to ba............

Galaxy Note 3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

i already report it sir but nothing happens already 3 days though cause its hurt feeling alot..... that really annoying everytime enter room he always thing like this to my guild master == even me got that cause im indonesian prefer making friend with player from another nation than my nation cause they polite than mine own nation , and join their guild, they said me a dog from indonesia which fight for another nation == too unrelevant at time
    This is what u call arrogant, people who believe they're good and holy. People that getting bullied or got bullied in real life, and try to react it to people in a Virtual game. Dont feel hurted about what he says, ignore it and laugh at him. It's funny how sad some people can be on a game.
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    .................................................. ................................Sig made by BeelzzeBob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

ok i will try my best sir
    No No No.

Listen dude don't let anyone to ever insult you and let it go like that, you didn't do anything wrong you are right so you musn't bear or accept their insults.

Take it this way this dumb people are ganging on you insulting you and your family don't you think its time to call for help to call a friend to stand by your side?

You have all the right in this world to play in peace without them disturbing your gameplay and sts thinks you do too i am sure.

The best ally you have now is the support group, contact them and tell them your situation add screenshots as a prove.

You are a customer not a victim if you are not happy with the service the game is offering complain to them so they will warn those people to leave you in peace.

Don't keep quiet.
    Don't accept.
    Don't look over.
    Fight back and trample them.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 01-11-2014 at 03:29 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

As a country-mate, i have to suggest that you should be able to separate in-game and reality...why bother put your pride into a mere game?
    In any lvl of pvp twinks, it's always about war. Enemies and allies are here and there. Your guild is your identity, though in some cases your attitude can affect what other pvpers would done to you.
    I believe they'd only trash talk if :
    1. You are kicking their @ss, OR
    2. You done something against their value (ganging or spawn-killing), OR
    3. You started the trash talk.
    I believe if you keep your mouth shut and embrace your psyche, they'll stop trash-talking... Nobody likes to talk to a stone....

Anyway, you'll lose nothing even they say bad thing about you or your family... Nor you'll become a real dog if they say so.... Lol... Just make laugh... Don't get serious, and you'll minimize the risk of heart attack

Pardon me if i get it wrong..
    Last edited by baddiva; 01-11-2014 at 11:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baddiva View Post
    As a country-mate, i have to suggest that you should be able to separate in-game and reality...why bother put your pride into a mere game?
    In any lvl of pvp twinks, it's always about war. Enemies and allies are here and there. Your guild is your identity, though in some cases your attitude can affect what other pvpers would done to you.
    I believe if you keep your mouth shut and embrace your psyche, they'll stop trash-talking... Nobody likes to talk to a stone....

Anyway, you'll lose nothing even they say bad thing about you or your family... Nor you'll become a real dog if they say so.... Lol... Just make laugh... Don't get serious, and you'll minimize the risk of heart attack

Naughty kids should be scold if not they will become spoilt brats.

From what i read this are not random players trash talk but the same people always targetting him and looking for his trouble continuosly, Some people hearts are not thick like you others and they might feel touched by this and get angry and they have all the right to be angry.

This guys think they are bullies and they should put back to their place with a kick in their butt and only sts can do that with firm authority.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

say lol to them and join tricksters

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

they done to me cause i leave guild which most member are indonesian, and i choose another guild which is from another nation, cause that they said im dog from some nation which now i belong to

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maalice View Post
    Hey jim... if u want join my guild... the lost immortals... we won't talk trash to u or degrase u I any way, and we r all great friends... foregt those kids and come join a friendly family.
    thanks alot for the invitation sir

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

they done this to me cause i choose to join enemy guild thats all, nothing about point1,2,3 and i never talk anything in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conradev View Post
    Lol that's funny...I say stuff like that.

...and honestly bro, it's a nice change from the usual "SELLING IRRELEVANT ITEM NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN FULL Upgrade gem lvl 23 RUSH..."

Back to back to back to back to back to ba............

Galaxy Note 3
    what u mean sir? i dont understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

sorry sir, even im outside pvp room i just stand in windmorecity , they whisper me can u ignore 3 guild member which almost 30 members? i dont thinks so, and im human not a god which can always patient

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

:-D

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Lol you're not suited to enjoy pvp then... Better pve.... It's just a game anyway... Like i told you, the more you feel hurt the more success they are, and the more likely they keep doing it...

If you taken it seriously, or even fight them back, youre just as bad as them...

Youre saying that you're not doing anything from 3 points i listed above, but it looks like that youre doing something against their value.. which is leaving their guild... For some people, feeling betrayed is just the same like being scolded...

I know i dont know all the facts, so i cant tell whos wrong.. it might be them or it might be you. Im not going to judge, but since you brought this thing up, i can suggest you to be more mature. Thats all.

Pvp always full of dramas, hate, trashtalk and also whining.. it's just the part of it... Just take it or leave it... Report is enough... No need to fill this forum with this thing