Thread: Mythic Pendant and Ring Upgrade

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Default Mythic Pendant and Ring Upgrade

So I was thinking that instead of coming out with entirely new mythic accessories why doesn't sts just create an upgrade quest like they did for the armors to make them lvl 36? It could follow the same formula as the armors in that you would have to speak to an NPC and then do some crazy long quest to obtain shards or something.

I bring this up cause I know a lot of capped players who have mentioned that they would love a new difficult quest at end game, and by upgrading these two items to lvl 36 it would make for an entertaining and worthy quest line to keep them busy and power up at the same time.

So for example, the Blood Ruby could be upgraded to something like "The Blood Heart of Shuyal" and the pendants could be something like, "The Amulet of Disaster - The Stellar Pendant - Claw of Fenrir" -- and to make it more interesting they could also create a cool new particle effect for the necklaces to denote the class it belongs to like they did with archon rings.

I dunno, just a thought considering that these items have been around for a while and we could use something else to look forward to and build upon for these slightly outdated mythics.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Sorcerie; 01-07-2014 at 04:38 PM.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt