Where's Cuard these days?
    Banned.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cavoc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

your most of the points are valid angel, but-

first off, there's not much difference between 2pc ( most of the listed persons hv dat, I guess) and 3pc but there's good and reasonable difference between no elite ring and having an elite.

more important points ->
    there's one good point that b4 the difference was more prominant, due to elite+normal rings vs normal ring

now its elite ring vs normal ring

2> current pvp is so imbalanced that the ring difference is quite less important/valuable than it, true

but (you hv to face it its true that)

MOST OF THE FORUM COMMUNITY HAVE 3/2 PIECE ELITE RING ON THIER MAIN/OR ANY TOON.

SO THEY MOSTLY WILL GO AGAINST ANYTHING I.E AGAINST NERFING THE RING.

If your so called pro player base depends so much on skill, Y THEY SHOULDN'T GO wihout ring against newer players. y they are not ready to give up this so called 'no advantage over skill'

N) I agree one small ring is nothing against skill, lets say this is a myth, but due to this myth there are many decent low lvl pvpers didn't try endgame with the excuse -no chance against ring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Players without 3 Piece Rings

^ha I don't have 2 pc.

Get rekt

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Accomplished:1422015
    ^ha I don't have 2 pc.

Get rekt
    O rlly? You use nub dragon ring?

Platinum store ring FTW.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

looks like you just listed the names of all the players with 3 piece rings lmao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    Sorry babe, but I still beat Sam and Chris, btw. Hheheheheheh. Nice thread though. My gosh it was difficult coping with these 3 pcers. They get easier doe, esp sam.
    YeaYea.

@Post Above me Can you please mention the ones with 3pc?
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Waug, there is'nt much of a difference between red drag and 2pc but a big one between 2pc and 3pc red or black...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    your most of the points are valid angel, but-

first off, there's not much difference between 2pc ( most of the listed persons hv dat, I guess) and 3pc but there's good and reasonable difference between no elite ring and having an elite.

more important points ->
    there's one good point that b4 the difference was more prominant, due to elite+normal rings vs normal ring

now its elite ring vs normal ring

2> current pvp is so imbalanced that the ring difference is quite less important/valuable than it, true

but (you hv to face it its true that)

MOST OF THE FORUM COMMUNITY HAVE 3/2 PIECE ELITE RING ON THIER MAIN/OR ANY TOON.

SO THEY MOSTLY WILL GO AGAINST ANYTHING I.E AGAINST NERFING THE RING.

If your so called pro player base depends so much on skill, Y THEY SHOULDN'T GO wihout ring against newer players. y they are not ready to give up this so called 'no advantage over skill'

N) I agree one small ring is nothing against skill, lets say this is a myth, but due to this myth there are many decent low lvl pvpers didn't try endgame with the excuse -no chance against ring.
    Sorry Waug some of the above is confusing.

I will usually take off my rings against less skill ppl and when mostly when ever someone asks as long as they aren't being an arrogant jerk. Ask around you'll see. Other pros do this as well like Cloaks hardly plays with his so please stop assuming us 'so called pros' won't give up the 'advantage'.

What ppl won't give up, is something they paid for with the promise of additional stats. Why would I want to lose the additional stats that I spent so much time and money to get? if the stats weren't there , I guarantee most PVPers wouldn't have capped and spent money and bought plat. Thus causing STS and PL to be in a worse situation. The rings shouldn't be nerfed they are other solutions which don't need to be discussed here.

Some of the ppl I have listed don't have a two piece ring either. Go find some in game and have a fun fair go fight!! You can put your rushing and boosting on hold to enjoy and nice challenging fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by bearofaltera View Post
    looks like you just listed the names of all the players with 3 piece rings lmao.
    Please prove to me where any of the toons I mentioned have a 3 piece ring. Incase you didn't read correctly, they are ALL Toons without a 3 piece ring.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angeldawn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cheenivie View Post
    Waug, there is'nt much of a difference between red drag and 2pc but a big one between 2pc and 3pc red or black...
    See, I don't have the experience nor the money to get either the covet red and black dragon set. Idk the stats lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post

I will usually take off my rings against less skill ppl and when mostly when ever someone asks as long as they aren't being an arrogant jerk. Ask around you'll see. Other pros do this as well like Cloaks hardly plays with his so please stop assuming us 'so called pros' won't give up the 'advantage'.

What ppl won't give up, is something they paid for with the promise of additional stats. Why would I want to lose the additional stats that I spent so much time and money to get? if the stats weren't there , I guarantee most PVPers wouldn't have capped and spent money and bought plat. Thus causing STS and PL to be in a worse situation. The rings shouldn't be nerfed they are other solutions which don't need to be discussed here.

Some of the ppl I have listed don't have a two piece ring either. Go find some in game and have a fun fair go fight!! You can put your rushing and boosting on hold to enjoy and nice challenging fair game.

Please prove to me where any of the toons I mentioned have a 3 piece ring. Incase you didn't read correctly, they are ALL Toons without a 3 piece ring.
    Well said Angel.

Waug, my toons are there, and you cannot beat me in a deathmatch. You always make up the excuse that Str sets are overpowered. Yes, I do agree with you on that, but you have a 3pc, and so does alvin and shilooo and other characters. They can beat me one on one even though I am a pally. So waug, IDK what you are talking about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    Well said Angel.

Waug, my toons are there, and you cannot beat me in a deathmatch. You always make up the excuse that Str sets are overpowered. Yes, I do agree with you on that, but you have a 3pc, and so does alvin and shilooo and other characters. They can beat me one on one even though I am a pally. So waug, IDK what you are talking about.
    lol y ppls get personal always, when they have nothing valid point to say.

as far as op-ness excuse, I never ever says that IN GAME even its 3vsme yep I say it on forum -not as excuse but to see a better balanced game.

There's not A SINGLE PALLY IN GAME I DID NOT BEAT or they dont struggles against me unless its2/3 vs , and you're just a mid-skilled (so how did u come up with this lying, lel)

stop childiesh behavior and save it for the game pls. forum is for constructive criticism for better gaming.
    Last edited by Waug; 01-12-2014 at 01:18 AM.

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin:1422096

Well said Angel.

Hum, can I beat you?

Wait only time I fought u was in CTF o:

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Dang, didn't make the list of pro end game int mages without a 3PC ring. maybe next year!

I'm the guy with my hand on your shoulder
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Good Pallies should never lose a round to 10 to a bird. Unless they have unbelievable dodge
    O Hai Der

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenmc View Post
    Dang, didn't make the list of pro end game int mages without a 3PC ring. maybe next year!
    Sorry babe didn't mean to leave you or anyone else out. You know u r pro and I love you!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldawn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

@angel, yep u missed the whole point perhaps cuz of my bad english.

there are enormous threds on how to balance pvp so that we don't need to fight Op-er playes. would u say that - we are pro players we can beat op-ers players so don't bother it, no?

small but elite rings make someone op-er,and if we are talking about better balaced environment, y we should ignor this?

if u don't know, I hv 3PC RING
    I laughed hard when u say rushing, boosting lel rushing --> getting temed--> ruining ur kd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Sorry babe didn't mean to leave you or anyone else out. You know u r pro and I love you!!
    You are seriously one of the nicest people in this game, and this community is lucky to have you! Haha. I'm no pro! To be a true end game pro you have to be elite!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

There are ways to compensate for elite rings with out removing them. That is a completely different discussion to the balance of stats and skills.

Yeah sorry about the boosting comment wasn't 100% directed towards you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Some people has 2pic ring but allgood. They are all pros angel

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk